+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Ahab1974

Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
File Transfer...
11-09-2013
Med's Request
16-04-2014
Med's Done....
30-04-2014
Interview........
26-02-2014
Passport Req..
29-05-2014, Passports Submitted on 04-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-06-2014
joe07 said:
Dude.. LIBOR , MIBOR, CD, CP , G sec all will show "As Of" since this is daily traded instruments so "As Of" means the previous day ( i hope u aint referring to ARSE OFF). CIC clearly says it will update once a week.... don't compare your Financial instruments with Cap Update.. this is like u translating word to word from English to Hindi/ Arabic/french ( which then will not make any sense)
Ergo, as of refers to particular date. Legal language is legal language. Another example, a file submission as of May 4 means file submitted on May 4. That is how it is. No matter whose ARSE is involved.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As of May 4, 2013, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will only consider federal skilled worker (FSW) applications from people who have:

The number of complete federal skilled worker applications received as of May 4, 2013 is an estimate.

Both means from 4th of May 2013 till whats ever day they had calculated .. now please leave this subject and move on..

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahab1974 said:
Ergo, as of refers to particular date. Legal language is legal language. Another example, a file submission as of May 4 means file submitted on May 4. That is how it is. No matter whose ARSE is involved.
As of May 4, 2013, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will only consider federal skilled worker (FSW) applications from people who have:

The number of complete federal skilled worker applications received as of May 4, 2013 is an estimate.

Both means from 4th of May 2013 till what ever day they had calculated .. now please leave this subject and move on..

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
sandy1985 said:
I think Debit card was not the option for fee payment.Other guys can correct me if I am wrong.

While charging they will select credit card as mode of payment and this will show your card number invalid.
Any person with banking experience can shed more light on this.
In most cases a VISA Debit card will work just as well as a VISA credit, although there are some exceptions. Depending on the country some Mastercard debit are not part of the Mastercard network, as of today anyway :)
The other way round is more complex - I wouldn't recommend giving Credit card details when asked for Debit since the merchant charging may differ and this is when they are likely to prevent it to keep their costs down.
Obviously the safest thing to do is use a Credit Card if asked for one, but I don't think that aspect of things is going to be the problem in this case.

@KKJ - I should try everything from pestering your bank manager for solutions to sending through alternative payment options to CIC. I wish you success.

kkj

May 25, 2013
sandy1985 said:
I think Debit card was not the option for fee payment.Other guys can correct me if I am wrong.

While charging they will select credit card as mode of payment and this will show your card number invalid.
Any person with banking experience can shed more light on this.
:) Well both are same.....in case of debit card you use your own money and vice versa...

atefeh1977

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
I noted something but I do not know if it is true. I think updates annouced by the cic include only the ones who have received their PER not the CC/DD charges/encashment. NOC 2131 may be witness to my claim where our forum's charges stand at 150% of CIC charges. This way the percentages shown in the spreadsheet decrease substantially; for instance NOC 1112 decreases from 25% to almost 15.7%. And the same thing happens to all other categories if we deduct cc charged only applications from the sum of cc charged and PER received ones.

perseverence

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2174<br>WES Assessment Filed..: 30-04-2013<br>WES Received......: 08-05-2013<br>DD Issued from..:HDFC Bank<br>Application Courier...:10-05-2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013 3:18pm<br>PER Received...: 24-07-2013<br>
AOR Received.
10-09-2013<br>Processing Started (ecas): 24-01-2014<br>
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
25-01-2014<br>Passport Sent.: 31-01-2014<br>Passport Recd.: 03-02-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 08-02-2014<br><b>Med's Recd..: 09-02-2014 <--</b>
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2014
LANDED..........
23-04-2014
sandy1985 said:
I agree with you.But there were lot of attempts to stop this but no success.
The reason people put all the queries here as this is one of the most active thread as of now and everyone get and expects a quick answer.
I am pretty sure as well if tomorrow you also face some doubts or issue you will also do the same thing (post here).
People tried to create new threads for different topics to avoid this but no traffic diverted.

And again the forum represents more then 35-40 % of Indian applicants so it's normal that more questions will be from this part of the world :)
OK Dokey,, thanks for explaining.. exactly what I needed :).. Anyway, I may not post here if I have a question on dictionary meaning of a word or what fortune awaits me, or how the courier companies modus-operandi is etc , etc,, :) What civeng was rightly trying to say was to avoid unnecessary topics on this thread and people made yet another unnecessary topic of fighting on dictionary meaning ... that's what I found amazing.. so no offense.. keep posting all about your self, your app, your future, your car , your cat, .. I personally have no issues.. its not my hard disks getting burnt anyways..

FAW Canada

Jul 5, 2013
Dear applicants,

I wanted to know that for applicants whose mode of payment is DD, would there be two or one email received from CIC, one for confirming that the DD has been encashed and the other for the PER? Kindly clarify.I can see from the spead sheet that there are DD mode applicants who state that DD has been encashed but no PER has yet been issued for them.

desigabru

Jul 11, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
perseverence said:
This particular forum takes so many shapes that it's title needs to be changed constantly, always digressing from the main topic of FSW 2013 tracking and timelines.

For now, let's change it to "The Dictionary Meaning of word As Of" .. considering the number of posts on these two words :). Amazing!! Admins listening?? (And be ready to change it back tomorrow to something like - "Birth Certificate Guidelines in India" or "Fortune teller Experts" or "Credit Card Policies" or "Steps after CC Charges" .. so on and so forth ...)
We are discussing timelines, it may not be fair to discuss recent floods over here. I agree some may have gone overboard in "as of" mystery, but lets allow them to pour their emotional stuff/worries over here 8) why don't you just sit back and relax for a while :D

ags6

Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
Ahab1974 said:
Now that would just suck for those of us who have applied for the 1112 category.
i strongly believe that cic has displayed only completed appl and not approved for PR numbers.

cic will keep accepting appl til global cap of 5000 is met and then compare appl and give PR in sequence of best deserving ones.

Mona76

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 may 2014
Doc's Request.
Send
IELTS Request
Send
File Transfer...
13 august 2014
Med's Request
18 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
4 March 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10 July and submitted on 12 july
VISA ISSUED...
3 sep 2015
How to access spreadsheet.

darkman1987

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent
ags6 said:
i strongly believe that cic has displayed only completed appl and not approved for PR numbers.

cic will keep accepting appl til global cap of 5000 is met and then compare appl and give PR in sequence of best deserving ones.
Another assumption. Tired of these speculations.

amitind

Star Member
May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
Well perseverence ! we all have been waiting for CIC update for a long now. When the update is made yesterday, it is but obvious that everybody will try to make estimates related to processing speed of CIO, number of files in process etc.

It is not about the meaning of a word or phrase that was being discussed. There is no FIGHT, it is discussion.

The purpose of the discussion was to get the most probable outcome of the recent update.

And I think it was NOT irrelevant if you go few pages back see yourself.

perseverence said:
OK Dokey,, thanks for explaining.. exactly what I needed :).. Anyway, I may not post here if I have a question on dictionary meaning of a word or what fortune awaits me, or how the courier companies modus-operandi is etc , etc,, :) What civeng was rightly trying to say was to avoid unnecessary topics on this thread and people made yet another unnecessary topic of fighting on dictionary meaning ... that's what I found amazing.. so no offense.. keep posting all about your self, your app, your future, your car , your cat, .. I personally have no issues.. its not my hard disks getting burnt anyways..

ikl326

Jun 21, 2013
Please allow access to the non html version of spreadsheet, as well. It is quite useful to have sorting capabilities. E.g. sort by CC cashed, PER received, etc.

Thanks!

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
civeng said:
Good morning all,

English natives correct me if I am wrong, but from the English knowledge I have, in the sentence: "The number of complete federal skilled worker applications received as of May 4, 2013 is an estimate.", "as of" has the meaning "starting/from", the date from which something is considered to take effect. So in simple words they say "We started counting complete applications on the 4th of May" but they DON'T mention the date UNTIL when they have counted. So they are NOT saying the count is only for 4th of May, but that they started counting on that day!

Also please treat particular subjects such as PCCs in India/BCs in India, other non related to ALL applicants here in DIFFERENT TOPICS !

And last and I hope I don't upset anyone, could you please stop asking especially admins "I sent the app on XXX. Do you think I stand a chance??". Admins and other people are not fortune tellers and NO ONE can predict what might happen with your application. Sent it already? Good, the destiny will decide what happens with it. Have all documents ready and question whether to send it or not? Send it!!you have only courier money to lose (else you have only lost the money for notarizing&translating and you didn't even take your chance with FSWP)... Please stop being childish and expect a miracle answer. Only time will tell what will happen to your application !!!

As for next steps in the process after cc/dd charge CHECK THE CIC website(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf)!! It has all the steps very well explained. I know you are happy for being charged, but others here are anxious/nervous and still wiating for news from CIC and we have to be considerate (careful not to hurt others) !

Let's have a great Wednesday everyone ! Jigzzy/Adrenalineforu/Idima I am counting on you guys to lighten up the mood!!!
At first civeng herself initiated an off the topic discussion regarding the meaning of 'as of' which saw forum members fighting among each other.
And ironically just after that she is requesting forum members to refrain from such off the topic discussions. :p