+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
idima said:
Hi five! Exactly, transparency is what they don't like at all.
Transparency means responsibility. And that is no no. 8)

That is why we do not see cap updates for 3 weeks already.
I wouldn't be too surprised if they actually stop publishing it. Or at least do it on monthly level, so that it leaves some room for them to breathe. I'm not saying that bending the rules in this case is necessarily bad though... there would be some usable usages in that, at least for Canada. And maybe for some candidates. ;)

But hey - congrats to all are in order - here we managed to bring the whole world together in one big movement! :-* At this point, forum's percentage in worldwide applications is probably at least 50% more then it was in May. With only silent mouth to mouth marketing... and a bit of Google. :p

Saniakalher

Jul 5, 2013
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i called cic on july 12
they received my application on 23rd may
but even after 7 weeks they say nothing has been updated about the file
i am asked to call after 3 weeks
anyone in similar situation?

Panam Singh

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
CIC currently charging applications dated 15th may..
Would you mind sharing your application info here.. So it can be added to spreadsheet, it will be helpfull for you as well..

Saniakalher said:
i called cic on july 12

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
Saniakalher said:
i called cic on july 12
Most of the people here are in the same situation. :) All of those whose apps arrived after 16th may, I'd say.

sandy1985

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Per : 24-07-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013
Med's Request
29-11-2013
Med's Done....
09-12-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
29-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
not decided
Hello Everyone..

We all know there are more applicants who visit this forum and really appreciate the hard work our awesome admins are doing.
But we are now seeing many silent spectators who just pop-up when some doubt or problem arises and expect people to help urgently.

All forum members are replying to their queries without any second thought.They just want everyone to be on spreadsheet so that people will have better visibility.So please be fair and help in achieving the goal of this thread ;D

Few old forum members are also annoyed by the behavior of silent spectators but it is normal human behavior to be.

I welcome all new forum members and hope we will see more spreadsheet updates soon :)

One more thing if people don't see the new members in spreadsheet might be they will reluctant to reply queries as most of the old members got DD charged or PER received and they may stop paying attention on silent spectators..Just saying

So the best idea would be help each other and get benefited :)

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIO: Nov. 24th 2014.
Nomination.....
CC charged Jan. 18th 2015.
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 13th
IELTS Request
Included/ Ecas got live on Jan 30th
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6th 2015.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
islandbabe said:
Good question Freebird........

Persons have requested to be removed for various reasons. Primarily

1: They got their Per's , so they dont need the forum anymore
2: Their applications were rejected/sent back.
3: Paranoia (which we respect )

We have decided to keep their information in the sheet to maintain the integrity of the data/percentages, and give a truer presentation of the forum percentages versus the CIC cap count.
islandbabe you are hilarious! i was also wondering why would anyone want to be removed, and you explained it so clearly! ;D i laughed so hard at the point three - my stomach hurts! it's lame that one would want to "leave" this forum once they receive their first "green light", but i understand that one would do that. anyhow, i am hoping that everyone achieves their goals, no matter what. thanks again to admins for great VOLUNTARY job the're doing with the spreadsheet.

red.mystry

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2012
Hi members,

Has anybody who has paid through DD, received PER. I think they will only send your PER mail aftet the DD encashment which takes around 10 days. Please suggest forum members

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
balkanada said:
I wouldn't be too surprised if they actually stop publishing it. Or at least do it on monthly level, so that it leaves some room for them to breathe. I'm not saying that bending the rules in this case is necessarily bad though... there would be some usable usages in that, at least for Canada. And maybe for some candidates. ;)

But hey - congrats to all are in order - here we managed to bring the whole world together in one big movement! :-* At this point, forum's percentage in worldwide applications is probably at least 50% more then it was in May. With only silent mouth to mouth marketing... and a bit of Google. :p
As always, you put it in very delicate way. ;D
Some room to breathe....bending the rules....

Having so much time to prepare, experience, employee and resources, proceed with a speed of about 10 reviewed applications per day..that is definitely leaves them room not only to breath but to go fishing or for very long vacation or strike or whatever they up to.

It is a daily workload for 1 employee only, not for 100+ well paid government clerks with full benefits.

I don't know any country in the world, except may be North Korea, where it takes 1 month to issue regular visitor visa. Do you know any?

Hope that this new guy in the office will kick some asses there, because they are surely deserve it.

sandy1985

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06-09-2013
Med's Request
29-11-2013
Med's Done....
09-12-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
29-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
not decided
Saniakalher said:
hi when do we get UCI number?
is it provided after PER?
You will recieve PER via e-mail and it will be having your UCI no. and payment receipt number.

pepto

Star Member
May 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2013
AOR Received.
PER Received July 24, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
NDVO Sept 6, 2013
Med's Request
April 23, 2014
Med's Done....
April 30, 2014
sandy1985 said:
Hello Everyone..Just got an SMS that my CC is charged for 1100 CAD by immigration Canada.Thanks to almighty.

Just few things to clear some dust on few questions:

1). I have sent the class 10 th Mark-sheet as proof for Birth certificate (For Indian applicants).
2). I have informed my bank well in advance for approval of this transaction and told them no need to confirm if ttransaction happens from CIC etc.I am taking full responsibility if something goes wrong.

Hope this helps :)
Hey sandy, You beat me on that. Congratulations! I guess I will have to wait until I hear anything from bank or PER?? Because I have DD as payment.

I am getting restless now.

Wish you good luck

sandy1985

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06-09-2013
Med's Request
29-11-2013
Med's Done....
09-12-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
29-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
not decided
pepto said:
Hey sandy, You beat me on that. Congratulations! I guess I will have to wait until I hear anything from bank or PER?? Because I have DD as payment.

I am getting restless now.

Wish you good luck
Thanks Pepto..

I think we both will recieve PER same time as DD confirmation takes some time but not risky.

Wish you good luck too..

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Red just look at the spreadsheet...it answers all of your questions...DD owners getting Pers and the timeline for such.

red.mystry said:
Hi members,

Has anybody who has paid through DD, received PER. I think they will only send your PER mail aftet the DD encashment which takes around 10 days. Please suggest forum members

Wik.haider

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Hey Guys,

Sorry for the delay. Kindly add my details to the spreadsheet as well:

NOC: 2174
Visa Office: London
IELTS Band: 8.0
Self Cal Points: 73
Spouse IELTS: Yes
Relative in Canada: No
Job Offer: None
Degree: Masters in Engineering
ECA Equivalency: Same
Job Exp: 1+
PCC Sent: Yes
App Sent: May 28
Method: DD
App Received: June 4th
Receiving Time : 11:21
Signed by: Dexter
Destination : Toronto, ON[/glow][/glow]

Thanks

tdotgirl

Jun 27, 2013
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
strangersr said:
islandbabe you are hilarious! i was also wondering why would anyone want to be removed, and you explained it so clearly! ;D i laughed so hard at the point three - my stomach hurts! it's lame that one would want to "leave" this forum once they receive their first "green light", but i understand that one would do that. anyhow, i am hoping that everyone achieves their goals, no matter what. thanks again to admins for great VOLUNTARY job the're doing with the spreadsheet.
I totally agree with you. I don´t speak much in here, but I wouldn´t leave the forums and the spreadsheet, they are really helpful and give me some relief, since CIC is taking too long to update the caps...

The spreadsheet and forums helped them, now it should be their turn to help others...

I´d like to congratulate one more time the admins for the brilliant idea, and the amazing job they are doing ;)