+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

stonecold

Star Member
Jun 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear jigzyy do you have any idea when cic is most likely to start 15th may application.

CanadaPRWaiting

Oct 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
So guyz, if we have uci, they may consider or what? I mean usually when will we get UCI?

jigzyy said:
No use if you don't have UCI.

ags6

Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
rawdah said:
but this time the rules are little complicated like
ECA
IELTS 6 BAND EACH
SPOUSE IELTS SCORE
AGE FACTOR
Therefore it will take atleast 16 days for the hot NOCS to get filled because the intake/ noc is only 300 compared to 500 of 2011.
I have a doubt here.. if you are married then is it mandatory to have your wife's IELTS report to be send along with the application?

This time WES is the new thing they have introduced i guess..
experts plz correct me if i am wrong.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
ags6 said:
I have a doubt here.. if you are married then is it mandatory to have your wife's IELTS report to be send along with the application?

This time WES is the new thing they have introduced i guess..
experts plz correct me if i am wrong.
Its not mandatory, if you are short of points to reach 67 than you required to submit Spouse IELTS. . . . else ok

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
Hi All,

Considering that a few applications are rejected because the applicant's CC could not be charged because of an additional security check, I have started worrying about my application. While making payment through my CC (In India), there is an additional security check where I have to punch in my password. But, as far as I remember, while doing an International transaction some months ago, it did not ask me for a password. I entered only my CC details and the transaction was successful.

Any idea how I can check whether the same holds true now or not? May be if I can buy something cheap from an International website like amazon and see whether they ask me for a password. Any suggestions ?

Thanks,
Rohan

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
rohan85 said:
Hi All,

Considering that a few applications are rejected because the applicant's CC could not be charged because of an additional security check, I have started worrying about my application. While making payment through my CC (In India), there is an additional security check where I have to punch in my password. But, as far as I remember, while doing an International transaction some months ago, it did not ask me for a password. I entered only my CC details and the transaction was successful.

Any idea how I can check whether the same holds true now or not? May be if I can buy something cheap from an International website like amazon and see whether they ask me for a password. Any suggestions ?

Thanks,
Rohan
in few page earlier you can refer if you use your card many time i will transfered to esecure and there are chances of rejection due to non payment, do not use your card till cic us. you can refer in detail that conversions

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
stonecold said:
Dear jigzyy do you have any idea when cic is most likely to start 15th may application.
Well nothing can be said surely abt CIC date of processing..It was expected from 8th July onwards that CIC might process 13 May and 14 May application but CIC is still clearing 10 May applications. Next week (15 July onwards), CIC might clear 13 May & 14 May application and 15,16 May applicant may expect something positive from 22 July onwards.

red.mystry

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2012
lvtruong said:
Congrats harvinder25, so it took 3 days to get you from CC charged and PER received. You can go back to your normal life now :D
Dear Harvinder,

When did you application reach CIC and at which time

nikjuneja

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-May-2013 CC Charged...: 1-Aug-2013 PER Received...: 12-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
23-10-2013 ECAS update...: 23-Feb-2014 (processing started on 21-Feb-2014)..
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
01-03-2014 PPT rcvd by NDVO: 04-03-2014 ECAS update : 09-03-2014(Medicals rcvd) DD encashed: 12-Mar-2014 Decision Made: 30-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Collected passports from VFS on 3-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
[color=green][b] 17th July 2014
Congrats to those who have received their PERs.

A small request for all in queue of receiving PER from CIC, do post your application receiving date & time by CIC as well along with the good news, since we are unable to open the sheet in our office or in mobiles.

All the best to everyone.

~Nik
App Receive time : 24th May..

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
rohan85 said:
Hi All,

Thanks,
Rohan
CIC using different gateway in which it will not ask any security password, If your card is valid and your operater is allowed this transaction than there will not be any issue.... But it depends upon your use of CC. means if you are used to in doing big transaction (>50000) on your CC in india than hopefully your bank will permit CIC transaction. otherwise generally banks are checking size of transaction and IF they find its bigger than your previous expenditure pattern... there might be chance of rejecting transaction by bank... SO it is better, you proactively inform your BAnk about this trancation from CIC....

adapacc

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
Med's Request
DEC 22 AND MY BABY MED REQUEST FEB 14
Med's Done....
JAN 7 AND BABY FEB 18
Passport Req..
DEC 22
processing time has given in cic website...is it updated ?becoz now it is cap system...how long they will take to close each file after recieving from cic to xxxxx(london,china,india..etc)??

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
DD2211 said:
CIC using different gateway in which it will not ask any security password, If your card is valid and your operater is allowed this transaction than there will not be any issue.... But it depends upon your use of CC. means if you are used to in doing big transaction (>50000) on your CC in india than hopefully your bank will permit CIC transaction. otherwise generally banks are checking size of transaction and IF they find its bigger than your previous expenditure pattern... there might be chance of rejecting transaction by bank... SO it is better, you proactively inform your BAnk about this trancation from CIC....
I called Citibank yesterday that there will be a charge of 1100 CAD and they gave me surety for 2 days only saying that no 3-D secure password will be asked during these 2 days and payment will go through smooth without any hassle.
So i will have to call them again after 2 days again, it might vary from Bank to Bank.

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
janeyandstuart said:

We are floating on the clouds at the moment.
Our credit card has been charged 10th July.
Our application arrived 13th May.

Sending good vibes to everyone waiting.
Congrats! At least one applicant was charged in last 2 days.
That is a good news and shows that CIC is not on vacation and keep working as hard as they can. ;D

Although it is troublesome to know that no charges for hot NOCs recently.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Dears,

I have received my PER for 2147 Application (receiving date 10 th May) yesterday night...the best event for our newly married couple... :D

I am now on my honeymoon at the sea beach.. ..I was detached from this forum. my DD cashed on 8 th July.

Guys one of ques is that I have to update my marital status...my spouse has gone for masters on US on last year.her IELTS score(7.5). So what forms and which infos should I submit...should I submit her pcc for both Bangladesh and USA...??