+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

skhzskhz

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-JULY-2013
Nomination.....
PER received: 04-October- 2013
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
YES
File Transfer...
transferred from CIC to LVO
Med's Request
received on the 18 March 2014
Med's Done....
on 05 April 2014 - medical received at LVO on 07th, ECAS status updated with medical received on 11th April
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 received on 23 April 2014, PPR2 received on 28th April
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2014
LANDED..........
As planned
Dear Admin,

Please add my details below

NOC: 0211
Visa Office: London
IELTS bands: 7
Self clcltd points: 74
Spouse IELTS: Yes
Relative in Canada: yes
Job offer: NO
Degree: M.Sc/Engg
Job exp: 10
PCC sent: Yes
App sent: 30/06/2013
Fee Method: CC
App received: 4/07/2013
Receiving time: 10:45
Signed by : D.MARJETTY
Destination in Canada: Toronto, ON

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
Kalaideng said:
Well i didnt know this either till my mum told me that my Birth Cert was submitted at my school. Plus i havnt read anywhere that matriculation certificate cannot be accepted as proof of Birth. my cousin used it for FSW last year and no problems... my only concern is whether the assessment officer would buy this or not that we dont have birth certificates here. i can show them 5 evidences with my birth date (DL, Tax card, Passport, Leaving Cert, National Voters card and so on...) all from govt authorities. but then if somebody has to say NO... he/she will say NO!!
...and now Aadhar card. Agreed, same here - plentiful of evidences now but if someone has to say NO, he/she be it.

BTW here's what I learned from my father. Just spoke to him (himself being a man of documents, a mathematician, physicist and head to the department of Radiology in IIT Delhi) he said, 'When most of the world was in 80s, India was still in its 50s and there prevailed no proper system - not private not governmental. No record of who was born and who died, no medical facilities, babies delivered in huts and cattle farms without any medical assistance. Parents admitting their children on verbal records of their birth, age, etc. Nobody knew what is the significance of a Birth certificate or census or whatever; neither parents writing their children's date of birth and time with a pencil paper for their own records. He approached MCD but to no avail. Well, leaving that apart for now. I'm not criticizing my country and at least I'm glad I was born in Delhi under medical supervision to a family of qualified people.

He said he submitted Mom's hospital discharge slip for mine and my sis's admission in early 80s and late 70s, respectively,which he asked back for his own records. But that slip certainly cannot replace Birth cert. as it mentioned Baby's delivery, Mother and Father name, Mom's age, address, Diagnosis - F.T.Forceps delivery, Date of admission, D.O. delivery, D.O. discharge, gender, age and weight of child and post-delivery medication for mother BUT NOT MY NAME (obviously). So I submitted a notarized affidavit.

Let's wait out what CIC/CIO considers.

Raj0078

Jun 21, 2013
NOC: 1112
Visa Office: New Delhi
IELTS bands: 7
Self clcltd points: 74
Spouse IELTS: NA
Relative in Canada: NO
Job offer: No
Degree: Canadian Graduate
Job exp: 7
PCC sent: Yes
App sent: 04/06/2013
Fee Method: CC
App received: 10/06/2013
Receiving time: 12:10
Signed by : MacNeil
Destination in Canada: Toronto, ON

Igorek

Jan 31, 2013
Idoit, realy sad to hear this happened to you...

I think, that the only one solution for anyone who afraid that some of your documents will be missed, is
1. Gather all documents.
2. Go to some official in your country like notary.
3. Put all documents into envelope, recording on video what you put there and make some "list"
4. Seal this envelope with notary stamp and somehow notarize this video and this "list".
5. Send this sealed envelope to CIC

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adrenalineforu said:
@ Kalaideng - I never knew (or realized) our Birth certs. are submitted to schools at the time of admissions but that seems logical to me now that you specifically mentioned. But how would I know that I actually submitted it coz I was just 4 during admission; 5 max. And yes Matriculation certificate mentions what would there be on a birth certificate. (but matric cert is not accepted outside India). Lets see what happens when our time comes.
absolutly crap. My entire family has the birth certificate. U submit only the attested photocopy to school. Many people don't know how to to take it. That's the real reason. U need to go to ur village office or corporation office to get one. No one would come and give. Even if u lost one u can ask them to make a new one provided u have an affidavit notarized with proof of ur DOb ( passport / DL ) etc

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Igorek said:
Idoit, realy sad to hear this happened to you...

I think, that the only one solution for anyone who afraid that some of your documents will be missed, is
1. Gather all documents.
2. Go to some official in your country like notary.
3. Put all documents into envelope, recording on video what you put there and make some "list"
4. Seal this envelope with notary stamp and somehow notarize this video and this "list".
5. Send this sealed envelope to CIC
oppps please don't give stupid ideas. Feel
Sorry for idiot and solutions given shows the thinking of individual who aspire to be in Canada. CIC will sit and watch the DVd. Please just keep ur fingers crossed and keep praying that not many have to go through the same pain

ursk2792

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hello Everyone.
I am new to this form but gone through many pages and find it really helpful.
You guys are doing a great job and need to be appreciated.
I got a query and I hope someone gives me and advice on it.

I had all my docs ready with self calculated points of 68 and I am posting my application today under NOC 2174.
Do you say its too late to apply for this year? if CIC accept our postal package, that means then there is no need to worry about cap?
Or do we need to worry about caps till our payment is cashed ?
If suppose the cap is closed y do they even accept our applications?
My solicitor urges, "we put our NOC code on package. So if cap is closed for particular NOC, they immediately return our applications.
So worry about caps only until the application is received by CIC".

How far is that true?

Thanks in advance guys

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
joe07 said:
absolutly crap. My entire family has the birth certificate. U submit only the attested photocopy to school. Many people don't know how to to take it. That's the real reason. U need to go to ur village office or corporation office to get one. No one would come and give. Even if u lost one u can ask them to make a new one provided u have an affidavit notarized with proof of ur DOb ( passport / DL ) etc
Just because your family has it doesn't speak for the entire population of India or circumstances with everyone in all states and from times since Independence till present. A pinchful of some would definitely have something better than the rest of the others. Of course, things have changed over decades but that's how it was back then. Hope, you are analytic enough to understand what I mean!

civeng

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
PER 24.07.2013
AOR Received.
n/a
IELTS Request
sent with doc
File Transfer...
july 2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
29.10.2013/ PPs sent on 2nd of December
LANDED..........
hopefully in spring 2014
Good morning all !

I am very sorry for the news of rejection...Especially in idiot's case it's the type of action I would have expected in my own country, not in Canada, but oh well...life's not always fair,isn't it?..Idoit cheer up and try resubmiting! As for legal action, in my humble opinion I think whatever you do it's their word against yours and you don't want to waste whatever chance you might have in the future with a PR visa....Good luck,relax,call UPS and send your package again!..As Forrest Gump said:

Lesmor sorry for your news. Try like someone suggested to get another letter from employer and match it more to your NOC and explain why you sent in the first place more "general" tasks....Good luck!

As for CIC updates...maybe next week they will spoil us with 2 updates :)))) (wishful thinking!!)...I do hope they start already charging 13th/14th aaaand 15th..as I can see from Idoit's case they started analyzing 13th of May apps.... :-\

Have a peaceful week-end all (except for the happy PERsons who can celebrate like craaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy for being one step closer to Canada) !

Kalaideng

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/07/2013
AOR Received.
01/10/2013
File Transfer...
01/11/2013
Med's Request
26/09/2015
Med's Done....
03/10/2015
Interview........
Ohh u got to be kidding me!!!
joe07 said:
Can debate for hours on this but would be rather pointless ... since i know two cases in my family who did not submit birth cert and got their PRs thru FSW in 2011, i would think matric cert works. Plus every school had different policies. mine asked for original birth cert to be submitted (we are talking 1985 here!) BTW i did try getting my certificate from Corporate of Delhi in 2005 and they too said school certificate is an accepted equivalent of birth cert.

jaem

May 4, 2013
Guys,

I've a question for the Seniors regarding the Generic Application Form IMM0008, Dependants Section, Country of Residence.

My spouse is NOW a citizen of our country of residence. However, was born and spent up until the age of 18 in the country of birth and how has dual nationality.

Because we are saying my spouse's status in our country of residence is "Citizen", we are unable to write an answer to "The dates (From – To) your dependant has been living in their current country of residence" as it is greyed out.

Any thoughts?

Tks

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ursk2792 said:
Hello Everyone.
Sorry, pal. It wasn't for you.
IMO, you are way to late, but they want you to think that you still have a big chance. It's up to you what to do,