+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Huangxyqjy said:
pls go back to see what you have said on june 25th. i post here.
--------------------
My first post

Forgive me but I feel like people are considering this FSW 2013 as an exercise of who submits their info first rather than who merits more being accepted into the program.

I feel that there is A LOT MORE TO THE FACTORS why people have been given successful results in their applications rather than submitting the application at the earliest possible time.

Think about it, lets say you have for one NOC, you have 300 applicants with 67 points submitting their application on may 4 and another set of 300 applicants with 80 plus points submitting their applications, three months later on august 4. If you were CIC, would you close the NOC on the august applicants?

If a single guy, got a 69 point total, pledge a settlement fund of 10,000 cad and submitted on may 6, vs another guy, 79 point total, got 100,000 cad settlement and submitted on sept 6, if you got to pick between these two guys, would you pick the guy who submitted it earlier?

On the interest of disclosure, I didn't submit early, i'm from outside canada, NOC 2174. 2yr college by WES, 8.5 ielts ave. 14 yrs exp, 36 yr old, fam of 3, around 150,000 CAD in prepared settlement funds. Here's the bombshell, I just saw my CC charged. Not like I was checking it every hour - I wasn't . Btw, I didn't use any agency.

I feel people submitting on august will still have a fair chance
-------------------------------
Please lets leave this discussion and move on. Its bringing us back.

YesCanada

May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Waiting ECA
Come on Jay stick to one point. one time you are saying you are in vacation and one page back you said you are going to start work in few hours. that also on vacation???? if you are based singapore also i think it is end of the day by that time.
Also how come you in NOC 2174 if you job is related to hopes and dreams of others . are you a split personality ???

<<< It's about 4:20am where i am. I'm an early waker. I read this thread because I like reading about peoples hopes and dreams, my job is somewhat related to it . I like canada quite a lot and I know my application will be successful. I've got the kind of profile that makes it easy for me to get an AEO. I'm not saying that to brag but to inspire others, if you earn it, you will get it. Instead of being jealous of other's fortunes, if they got tons of settlement funds , and refer to them as disgusting, why don't we use them as an example to challenge ourselves, tell ourselves that, "I'm going to be more successful than that guy because i'm going to try harder".

Successful people with real money, big big money, when they meet other mega-rich folks who are richer than they are, they feel excitingly positive, they feel inspired....

So why the fcuk am I being so preachy so early in the morning? I don't frigging know, probably my coffee is too strong. And probably i'm enjoying the "conversation" I'm having here in this thread. What a beautiful day... off to work in a few more hours
>>>>>
jay2174 said:
Yeah einstein, you got it figured out do you? if more than two weeks ago i said my aunt visited me in singapore then that must mean I'm in singapore 24x7 right? I cannot take a business trip elsewhere? There's no plane I can take to have a vacation somewhere is it?

Oh, and the caribbeans are the only place in the world where it's 4:20am at that time I made my posts? yah. you're right. I'm contradicting my statements.

WAY TO GO SHERLOCK, lol. 8)

PS. Due to english not being the primary language for a lot of people here, do you guys think I should put in a <sarcasm><sarcasm/> tag on what I wrote?

8)

jay2174

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Huangxyqjy said:
@ jay2174
your wealth is not disgusting, it is small amt to me either.
your thinking that "i am more suitable to be selected than others" is disgusting.
RULE IS THE RULE.
No matter rich or poor, if you got 67, first in first out.
every person here can see cc is charged day by day and PER is issued step by step according to the rule.
i do not understand why you are still spreading ur point of merit.
the rule of merit is for EOI in 2014. are u coming back from 2014?
huang, YOU ARE WRONG. I did not say that. But it's not surprising for people to think that it might be better to consider people having far more merit that other who have lesser qualifications. That's why there's an EOI for 2014.

I've got nothing against people who have 67 scores and have submitted early. If i submitted early, I would be thinking the same thing and people would also share my sentiments. It's only the right thing to do and again, that is why CIC's going to be leaning more on that thinking come 2014.

Why do you feel so butthurt? if youre a 67 scorer, then bring yourself up to a higher score, it's not permanent right? truth be told, when you think about it, only a spouse ielts score and canadian relatives might be the only thing a 77 guy has an advantage over a single 67 guy, so in that case, there's no real meritocracy there is it?

Why can't you just be happy for guys who are behind the queue, and somehow, through some freak event got ahead? Don't they teach you at school that "if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all"? What, you felt compelled to join the mob who felt slighted that someone one-upped them on the wait for the charged payment, while they're already feeling so neurotic with the long wait for their payments to go through?

Maybe my message is actually to wish success not only on those early may submitters but also for the folks who submitted a little later. Some of the early submitters feel like they must have a monopoly on payment received/PER granted. jeez... this is a thread for all FSW 2013 applicants, may submitters or later...

Igorek

Jan 31, 2013
Btw, I don't believe that settlement funds means something to CIC. It's just to pass necessary mark.
If you have tons of free money, just immigrate using business programm. I think this is what CIC thinks.

For example, some can own high cost appartments. But CIC excluded such proof of funds some time ago... so your money means nothing for them :)

Also, CIC are bureaucrats and cannot break rules. Their immigration programm is not perfect and by their rules, you just need to pass mark.

thevanu

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-2013
Doc's Request.
PER Aug 06-2013
Nomination.....
xx
AOR Received.
7-October-2013
IELTS Request
xx
File Transfer...
xx
Med's Request
17-Feb- 2014
Med's Done....
20-Feb-2014
Interview........
xx
Passport Req..
17-Feb- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
Planning in June 2014
islandbabe said:
if you want to be added to they spreadsheet please post here in GREEN OR BLUE and we will update accordingly. We have to limit access to the sheet as too many persons editing will make the sheet chaotic. Thank you.
thevanu, Nepal
VO: New Delhi
NOC 2174
Application sent : 14th May
Application Received 22 May Dexter
IELTS 7
Rel in CA : Yes
Self Eva Point 74
Job offer No
Degree Bsc
ECA same as CA
FEE DD
Destination In CA ON

darkman1987

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent
jay2174 said:
huang, YOU ARE WRONG. I did not say that. But it's not surprising for people to think that it might be better to consider people having far more merit that other who have lesser qualifications. That's why there's an EOI for 2014.

I've got nothing against people who have 67 scores and have submitted early. If i submitted early, I would be thinking the same thing and people would also share my sentiments. It's only the right thing to do and again, that is why CIC's going to be leaning more on that thinking come 2014.

Why do you feel so butthurt? if youre a 67 scorer, then bring yourself up to a higher score, it's not permanent right? truth be told, when you think about it, only a spouse ielts score and canadian relatives might be the only thing a 77 guy has an advantage over a single 67 guy, so in that case, there's no real meritocracy there is it?

Why can't you just be happy for guys who are behind the queue, and somehow, through some freak event got ahead? Don't they teach you at school that "if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all"? What, you felt compelled to join the mob who felt slighted that someone one-upped them on the wait for the charged payment, while they're already feeling so neurotic with the long wait for their payments to go through?

Maybe my message is actually to wish success not only on those early may submitters but also for the folks who submitted a little later. Some of the early submitters feel like they must have a monopoly on payment received/PER granted. jeez... this is a thread for all FSW 2013 applicants, may submitters or later...
I agree with you. I am in indeed getting neurotic thinking about when my cc would be charged or if it would be charged atleast. Hopefully we might get some updates today from CIC.

thevanu

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-2013
Doc's Request.
PER Aug 06-2013
Nomination.....
xx
AOR Received.
7-October-2013
IELTS Request
xx
File Transfer...
xx
Med's Request
17-Feb- 2014
Med's Done....
20-Feb-2014
Interview........
xx
Passport Req..
17-Feb- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
Planning in June 2014
vertigoden said:
Dear friends! I have received my PER today! Best of luck to those still waiting for good news!

I am one of those people who is worried about FBI ( or aliens) collecting info here so sorry for not providing further details for spread list for the time being.

I have a little concern that I guess I will have to resolve with VO: my mailing address within the PER email got mixed up - house number is missing and apartment number went instead of house number.
congrats vertigoden, just a question, did u received ur PER via Email or the Postal?

jay2174

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
<sigh>.... I got a 9.0. FULL-FRIGGING MARKS on my reading test. what score did you get?

So what the heck do you know about my daily life? Did I say, "I AM JAY, A STAY HERE IN SINGAPORE"? did I say, "NOW, I AM ON VACATION...JAY IS ON VACATION". Holy f. I won't use any sarcasm anymore (well, I still might) that might be beyond your comprehension...

Let me ask you something YesCanada :), do assume anything ok? don't assume i'm referring to myself in the questions below:
1.) would you say that the people working in immigration (not CIC in particular) has something do with the hopes and dreams of other people?
2.) let's say there's a person in that immigration department that is tasked to evaluate if a person who purports to be a programmer is indeed a programmer. Would a person who was once a hard-core programmer be qualified to judge wether a person if his peer?
3.) if you say yes to 1.) and 2.) would it be right to say that that person:
- has a work that involves the dreams and hopes of other people AND
- is a programmer?

so now do you think that is possible?

Disclaimer (for all the people who find it very hard to comprehend): I don't claim to be the person I used in the example OK?

8)

SO YESCANADA, DO YOU STILL THINK THAT THE ONLY WAY THAT IS POSSIBLE IS IF THE PERSON HAS A SPLIT PERSONALITY?

;D

YesCanada said:
Come on Jay stick to one point. one time you are saying you are in vacation and one page back you said you are going to start work in few hours. that also on vacation???? if you are based singapore also i think it is end of the day by that time.
Also how come you in NOC 2174 if you job is related to hopes and dreams of others . are you a split personality ???

<<< It's about 4:20am where i am. I'm an early waker. I read this thread because I like reading about peoples hopes and dreams, my job is somewhat related to it . I like canada quite a lot and I know my application will be successful. I've got the kind of profile that makes it easy for me to get an AEO. I'm not saying that to brag but to inspire others, if you earn it, you will get it. Instead of being jealous of other's fortunes, if they got tons of settlement funds , and refer to them as disgusting, why don't we use them as an example to challenge ourselves, tell ourselves that, "I'm going to be more successful than that guy because i'm going to try harder".

Successful people with real money, big big money, when they meet other mega-rich folks who are richer than they are, they feel excitingly positive, they feel inspired....

So why the fcuk am I being so preachy so early in the morning? I don't frigging know, probably my coffee is too strong. And probably i'm enjoying the "conversation" I'm having here in this thread. What a beautiful day... off to work in a few more hours
>>>>>

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Igorek said:
Btw, I don't believe that settlement funds means something to CIC. It's just to pass necessary mark.
If you have tons of free money, just immigrate using business programm. I think this is what CIC thinks.

For example, some can own high cost appartments. But CIC excluded such proof of funds some time ago... so your money means nothing for them :)

Also, CIC are bureaucrats and cannot break rules. Their immigration programm is not perfect and by their rules, you just need to pass mark.
Actually, all business programs are closed so far and it is more difficult, lengthy and much more expensive process than FSW.

darkman1987

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent
Guys, all these posts are making me more anxious and stressed. Please someone, throw in a good news bout cc charge!!!

jay2174

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
darkman1987 said:
I agree with you. I am in indeed getting neurotic thinking about when my cc would be charged or if it would be charged atleast. Hopefully we might get some updates today from CIC.
very understandable. and sometimes, no matter how interesting i think the spreadsheet is, i feel that people who refers to it gets more jittery, assume so many things, they paralyze themselves unnecessarily.

"holy cow, how come this guy already got his per but my application was received earlier! oh noes! did i screw up somewhere on the forms? Or maybe they think i'm pulling a fast one with regards to my list of duties and responsibilities?!? oh no what could it be?!" <--- a lot of the forum peeps are like this ;D

Keep Calm and have a Plan B...and a Plan C and a Plan D... ;D

dwijshah

Jul 5, 2013
Guys, Just registered in this Forum. So, don't know rules & regulations much.

Before a day or two, I've decided that I want to go to Canada by FSW (2174). Am I really late for this? If no then is it safe to do all paperwork via Some Local Indian Consultancies? I am worried about it, because they charge heavily. Or is it easy to do all paperwork by myself?

Guys Need your genuine suggestions as early as possible.

dreamaby

May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
TEL AVIV
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
[size=10pt]Hello fellows!
I think CIC have lost my application because i still wasn't charged
[/size] :-\

YesCanada

May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Waiting ECA
Reading 9 and writing 6.5 just passing??? :p :p :p :p :p :p
Do you really even know what you are writing . i kind of enjoy the point you are trying to prove.

If you are so good at lots of things than other , why are you even part of us here the early birds or the late ones.

Please dont try to hide in making up stuff , no one is asking to prove yourself.

dont you have confidence that you are right???

I dont think anyone can help you. cant you even visualize that if they want the best they update the cap only at the end of the year to select the best.
why they close the cap in few weeks

poor you .

GOD help you

jay2174 said:
<sigh>.... I got a 9.0. FULL-FRIGGING MARKS on my reading test. what score did you get?

So what the heck do you know about my daily life? Did I say, "I AM JAY, A STAY HERE IN SINGAPORE"? did I say, "NOW, I AM ON VACATION...JAY IS ON VACATION". Holy f. I won't use any sarcasm anymore (well, I still might) that might be beyond your comprehension...

Let me ask you something YesCanada :), do assume anything ok? don't assume i'm referring to myself in the questions below:
1.) would you say that the people working in immigration (not CIC in particular) has something do with the hopes and dreams of other people?
2.) let's say there's a person in that immigration department that is tasked to evaluate if a person who purports to be a programmer is indeed a programmer. Would a person who was once a hard-core programmer be qualified to judge wether a person if his peer?
3.) if you say yes to 1.) and 2.) would it be right to say that that person:
- has a work that involves the dreams and hopes of other people AND
- is a programmer?

so now do you think that is possible?

Disclaimer (for all the people who find it very hard to comprehend): I don't claim to be the person I used in the example OK?

8)

SO YESCANADA, DO YOU STILL THINK THAT THE ONLY WAY THAT IS POSSIBLE IS IF THE PERSON HAS A SPLIT PERSONALITY?

;D

Huangxyqjy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Med's Request
01-11-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2013
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
08-08-2014
Floxzy said:
Please lets leave this discussion and move on. Its bringing us back.
u r right, i will not discuss this topic any more, let's focus on what we should focus on.