+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
myluckyprincess said:
without considering jay2174's details, don't you think it is POSSIBLE that CIC may actually be doing this (in bold letters)? if you were in CIC's position, are you sure you wouldn't do it?

it is still the forum member's choice if he wants to share some info about him/her. if many people here don't believe in it, why exert any effort? we can still wait if he's willing to share what we want to see or not.
If written in bold letter is true than CIC has to face lot many lawsuits.... As they have not mentioned any thing like this on website anywhere... Nor in their rules of processing that they will give prefrence to wealth and points ..... Atleast this time not and if they are going to change consideration on this basis than all earlier applicaiton should be consider with rules applicable at that time....

PPl should not worry on this speculation as it is speculation.....

myluckyprincess

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 28, 2015
Passport Req..
July 9, 2015
guys, please counterattack this possibility. share what you think about this without labeling on others. my application could be in danger because i only have 69 points. ;D thanks.

jay2174 said:
My first post :D

Forgive me but I feel like people are considering this FSW 2013 as an exercise of who submits their info first rather than who merits more being accepted into the program.

I feel that there is A LOT MORE TO THE FACTORS why people have been given successful results in their applications rather than submitting the application at the earliest possible time.

Think about it, lets say you have for one NOC, you have 300 applicants with 67 points submitting their application on may 4 and another set of 300 applicants with 80 plus points submitting their applications, three months later on august 4. If you were CIC, would you close the NOC on the august applicants?

If a single guy, got a 69 point total, pledge a settlement fund of 10,000 cad and submitted on may 6, vs another guy, 79 point total, got 100,000 cad settlement and submitted on sept 6, if you got to pick between these two guys, would you pick the guy who submitted it earlier?

On the interest of disclosure, I didn't submit early, i'm from outside canada, NOC 2174. 2yr college by WES, 8.5 ielts ave. 14 yrs exp, 36 yr old, fam of 3, around 150,000 CAD in prepared settlement funds. Here's the bombshell, I just saw my CC charged. Not like I was checking it every hour - I wasn't :). Btw, I didn't use any agency.

I feel people submitting on august will still have a fair chance

myluckyprincess

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 28, 2015
Passport Req..
July 9, 2015
you are right. that's why they can't be written as their rules. what's happening inside does not necessarily reflect on what they want to project...

DD2211 said:
If written in bold letter is true than CIC has to face lot many lawsuits.... As they have not mentioned any thing like this on website anywhere... Nor in their rules of processing that they will give prefrence to wealth and points ..... Atleast this time not and if they are going to change consideration on this basis than all earlier applicaiton should be consider with rules applicable at that time....

PPl should not worry on this speculation as it is speculation.....

atefeh1977

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Hi all,

please read this:

Note: Applications are date stamped upon receipt at the CIO and then checked for
completeness in order by date of receipt. The “application received” date at the CIO is the
lock-in date. Processing offices should therefore maintain the application received date from
the time of the applicant’s initial submission to the CIO, and process the application to
conclusion.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
jay2174 said:
I feel like my my experience was an anomaly, and a very good and lucky one at that :D that's why I was saying that it could be because of the points... in any case, my app was received 5/31 2:31pm by dexter.
If anyone is taking this dude serious then you gat to be kidding me. I don't believe him for half a minute.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
Guys just got hold of 2011 discussion forum....
I was reading the cap updates by CIC and got info on pages 23, 31, 44, 57, 61, 72 and so on for 2011 cap update.

In 2011, CIC updated cap on:
21-Jul-2011
27-Jul-2011
29-Jul-2011
2-Aug-2011
3-Aug-2011
4-Aug-2011

8-Aug-2011
9-Aug-2011
10-Aug-2011

and so on.....

Here we can see that cap update happened more than once in a week. :eek:

HERE IS D LINK-->
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/july-01-2011-fsw-applicantsmi-3-t74992.1065.html

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
kenkirin said:
Jay2174..Thank you for sharing and congratulation..you are whom I am silently looking for!!. "An applicant who sends an application later than any other BUT has CC charged first". It doesn't mean that who sends the application at earlier stage will have higher chance than the others. A number of required people in each NOC has been reduced, CIC may need to ensure that those 300 people (for each NOC) are really worth for their consideration. I hope that they will now assess batches of applications rather than FIFO.
Keep dreaming....

vicky_si

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Filed 28 May '13 ..PER 17 aug' 13
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
21 Oct.2013
Med's Request
27 Nov. 2013
Med's Done....
7 dec 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Nov. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7 Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Planned 7 July 2014
myluckyprincess said:
you are right. that's why they can't be written as their rules. what's happening inside does not necessarily reflect on what they want to project...
But if they do not follow what they write then as rightly said, they have to give an answer ... to the lawsuits they will face or to internal governmental process if they have it

For any application they reject, they have to provide reason of why they rejected it... and the only reason anyone cannot fight upon (probably which I doubt if a lawsuit is filed) is that the person is out of CAP ...... and an applicant with 69 points, with minimum funds having his application in by 8th may (just an example) with everything else in place cannot be rejected on that front.

kenkirin

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
21-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
04-05-2015

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
myluckyprincess said:
Hey what is written is universal sentences and inside processes are the part of that sentence.... So as individual we are taking different meaning of them....But internally they are following their process, as they also face audit from other agencies on work/process done by them.... So scope of such rubbish is negligible.

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
vicky_si said:
But if they do not follow what they write then as rightly said, they have to give an answer ... to the lawsuits they will face or to internal governmental process if they have it

For any application they reject, they have to provide reason of why they rejected it... and the only reason anyone cannot fight upon (probably which I doubt if a lawsuit is filed) is that the person is out of CAP ...... and an applicant with 69 points, with minimum funds having his application in by 8th may (just an example) with everything else in place cannot be rejected on that front.
I second it...

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
kenkirin said:
You too ;D
First In, First Out is a universal procedure in courier management. In a two way conversation, you listen to the one talking and you respond after. If you send in your document May 12 and another person June 12, CIC will assign numbers to them in the order it was received and all files shall be treated in the order the numbers are on the document. Or why do you think people rush to send in applications even big agencies?
If you choose to believe otherwise then its self consolation and its good for your health.

myluckyprincess

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 28, 2015
Passport Req..
July 9, 2015
good enough. there's audit.

DD2211 said:
Hey what is written is universal sentences and inside processes are the part of that sentence.... So as individual we are taking different meaning of them....But internally they are following their process, as they also face audit from other agencies on work/process done by them.... So scope of such rubbish is negligible.
thanks for sharing. i'm gonna read this...

Huangxyqjy said:
If u look at op6C, it clearly says FIFO is still applicable to this year.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf

Changes to EOI will not begin till April 2014.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
@All
Looks like this so-called 'happy waiting' has actually given us a way of discharging our anxiety by replying and posting unnecessary and sarcastic posts on topics unwarranted. By the looks of posts on the forum, sounds like every second guy here is a reverend chancellor appointed to the House of Council in Roman empire.
"I believe CIC does that because (non-factual information).....!" "From the looks of it, x many apps must have been processed by Y Date, my lord!"
If disregarded by another member of the council, a lengthy debate starts trying to prove their point! This is what is happening most of the time.

A guy drops in, lights a spark and suddenly 20 pages of fireworks !!

It is not my first request to you all gentlemen/ladies here, but kindly posts your analysis keeping the spreadsheet as the basis of your calculations; considering ONLY SPREADSHEET TO BE THE TRUEST OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE TO US ON DATE no matter how much error it might hold at the moment but it's still the best of all forms!

And lets make it a practice! We shall believe and help only those that dare help themselves by asking the mods to update spreadsheet with their information FIRST! And then we shall listen and do whatever analysis our mind thinks is in-line with the recorded information.

Another tip, kindly use the QUOTE feature only when really necessary. Otherwise, use @ (name of the person you address). I need not tell you how this helps; you are smart enough!

(p.s. If you dislike my idea or my request, ask me to leave and I shall, honorably, instead of pulling another 20 pages)
Thanks

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amit80203 said:
Guys just got hold of 2011 discussion forum....
I was reading the cap updates by CIC and got info on pages 23, 31, 44, 57, 61, 72 and so on for 2011 cap update.

In 2011, CIC updated cap on:
21-Jul-2011
27-Jul-2011
29-Jul-2011
2-Aug-2011
3-Aug-2011
4-Aug-2011

8-Aug-2011
9-Aug-2011
10-Aug-2011

and so on.....

Here we can see that cap update happened more than once in a week. :eek:

HERE IS D LINK-->
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/july-01-2011-fsw-applicantsmi-3-t74992.1065.html
The cap year began on May 4, 2013, and will end on April 30, 2014, unless otherwise stated by the Minister.

Note: Due to the large number of applications we get, we cannot check that each one is complete on the same day it gets to the office. The numbers on this page are updated at least once a week, but are only a guide. There is no guarantee that an application sent in now will fall within the cap by the time it gets to the Centralized Intake Office.

it says atleast once a week .. so could be more update in one week or only one update