+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
jay2174 said:
I was currently blanking some info on my scanned softcopy of my CC statement to show proof of the CC charge, but what the heck, why would i do the extra effort just be labelled a troll...
LOL, BS #2, currently blanking, but rather not show, LOOOOL.

Get the *** outta here, you are a big FAKE.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
jay2174 said:
I was currently blanking some info on my scanned softcopy of my CC statement to show proof of the CC charge, but what the heck, why would i do the extra effort just be labelled a troll...

I mentioned the.."she could've brought it herself to the cic office" as an obvious tongue-in-cheek. So would you then believe that she was jason kenney's neighbor?

Some people here think they got the immigration process down pat. In any case, i wouldn't be posting anymore info. If you think i'm trolling, that's your opinion. 8)
jay2174 has gone offline and must be feeling ashamed of his action.
I am glad that forum members are quite Mature enough here to catch bugs like these in a fraction of seconds and not get carried away by false
claims.

Maheshnep

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/5/2013, PER 18/7/2013
AOR Received.
5/9/2013
Med's Request
21/11/2013
Med's Done....
24/11/2013
Passport Req..
27/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/01/2014
LANDED..........
Planned at June 2014
jay2174 said:

I mentioned the.."she could've brought it herself to the cic office" as an obvious tongue-in-cheek. So would you then believe that she was jason kenney's neighbor?

Some people here think they got the immigration process down pat. In any case, i wouldn't be posting anymore info. If you think i'm trolling, that's your opinion. 8)
Hello ,

Come on. Don't run away. Show your cc's record. Plz. prove apprehensive to all of us. Come on dear.

kenkirin

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
21-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
04-05-2015
ravin said:
How can they work in batches when timeline is too big May 4th to April 2014..merit might be a considering factor but I guess for last few application of CAP reached on same day as they just timestamp the applications.

Also even if some CC was charged like a miracle , It will not change our fate. I see this forum has many members who try to make fool of others rather than helping, if we see our new member with CC charged he never shared his details with forum in the sheet so that data could be more accurate , rather he came up with a news so that people start speculating in a new direction all together. Come on guys we all are adults here whatever happens to our application, it is more important to maintain patience and encourage others here. Anyways these are my personal thoughts , I am not intending to hurt anybody here.
I guess I am trying to say CIC may gather a batch of the applications submitted for a couple weeks collectively for example (definitely not until April 2014) before do the assessment and then continue assessing subsequent batch if the CAP hasn't been filled up as yet.

There are a number of people keep saying that CAP will soon be filled in a couple days/weeks, especially the ones who made their applications arrived during second week of May and probably thought that they are safe? I put another thought here based upon the fact (I hope) that there was already a person with application arrived around end of May and had CC charged.

Anyway nobody knows what is actually going on in CIC right now..For those of people who are preparing the applications, please don't lose your hope from any who says it may be or already be too late to send the applications. When its yours,its yours but at least you know that you have already tried.

aditya_

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
AOR Received.
04-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
04-01-2014
Passport Req..
04-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2014
kenkirin said:
I put another thought here based upon the fact (I hope) that there was already a person with application arrived around end of May and had CC charged.
Optimism is one thing , Desperation for Dumb luck is another but feeding trolls? ...

kenkirin

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
21-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
04-05-2015
aditya_ said:
Optimism is one thing , Desperation for Dumb luck is another but feeding trolls? ...
Only Jay2174 can tell ;)

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
kenkirin said:
I guess I am trying to say CIC may gather a batch of the applications submitted for a couple weeks collectively for example (definitely not until April 2014) before do the assessment and then continue assessing subsequent batch if the CAP hasn't been filled up as yet.

There are a number of people keep saying that CAP will soon be filled in a couple days/weeks, especially the ones who made their applications arrived during second week of May and probably thought that they are safe? I put another thought here based upon the fact (I hope) that there was already a person with application arrived around end of May and had CC charged.

Anyway nobody knows what is actually going on in CIC right now..For those of people who are preparing the applications, please don't lose your hope from any who says it may be or already be too late to send the applications. When its yours,its yours but at least you know that you have already tried.
The person u r talking abt was a bug and has been weeded out from this forum....
U can have a look at 2011 tracker to see how fast the cap gets filled.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgthpG06V9k3dGE0Mldod0ljWTZjR25HZkpydDZ3QXc&hl=fil#gid=3

NOC 1122 was filled by 3rd Aug 2011 if u take 300 limit instead of 500.
There was no FSWP program in 2012 and lot of people were waiting for 2013 to file their application.

Huangxyqjy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Med's Request
01-11-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2013
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
08-08-2014
kenkirin said:
Jay2174..Thank you for sharing and congratulation..you are whom I am silently looking for!!. "An applicant who sends an application later than any other BUT has CC charged first". It doesn't mean that who sends the application at earlier stage will have higher chance than the others. A number of required people in each NOC has been reduced, CIC may need to ensure that those 300 people (for each NOC) are really worth for their consideration. I hope that they will now assess batches of applications rather than FIFO.
If u look back the 2011 topic on NOC 1122, u will not say so. FIFO is still a rule although a few incomplete applications will be rejected. I agree that CIC may process with batches, but that only means a small batch, eg, they received 65 applications from may 5-8th, and send these 65 to charge cc or DD, so it is possible that ppl on may 8 th is charged today and ppl on may 6 th is charged tmw. But it is totally impossible for a ppl arrived at may 31 go ahead before those arrived at may 8th.

I think maybe he make a same mistake as the prevous guy who think CC is charged but actually it's is bank processing fee. :-[
But showing his wealth and saying he worth it...it is disgusting.

myluckyprincess

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 28, 2015
Passport Req..
July 9, 2015
without considering jay2174's details, don't you think it is POSSIBLE that CIC may actually be doing this (in bold letters)? if you were in CIC's position, are you sure you wouldn't do it?

it is still the forum member's choice if he wants to share some info about him/her. if many people here don't believe in it, why exert any effort? we can still wait if he's willing to share what we want to see or not.

jay2174 said:
My first post :D

Forgive me but I feel like people are considering this FSW 2013 as an exercise of who submits their info first rather than who merits more being accepted into the program.

I feel that there is A LOT MORE TO THE FACTORS why people have been given successful results in their applications rather than submitting the application at the earliest possible time.

Think about it, lets say you have for one NOC, you have 300 applicants with 67 points submitting their application on may 4 and another set of 300 applicants with 80 plus points submitting their applications, three months later on august 4. If you were CIC, would you close the NOC on the august applicants?

If a single guy, got a 69 point total, pledge a settlement fund of 10,000 cad and submitted on may 6, vs another guy, 79 point total, got 100,000 cad settlement and submitted on sept 6, if you got to pick between these two guys, would you pick the guy who submitted it earlier?

On the interest of disclosure, I didn't submit early, i'm from outside canada, NOC 2174. 2yr college by WES, 8.5 ielts ave. 14 yrs exp, 36 yr old, fam of 3, around 150,000 CAD in prepared settlement funds. Here's the bombshell, I just saw my CC charged. Not like I was checking it every hour - I wasn't :). Btw, I didn't use any agency.

I feel people submitting on august will still have a fair chance

vpfsw

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Huangxyqjy said:
If u look back the 2011 topic on NOC 1122, u will not say so. FIFO is still a rule although a few incomplete applications will be rejected. I agree that CIC may process with batches, but that only means a small batch, eg, they received 65 applications from may 5-8th, and send these 65 to charge cc or DD, so it is possible that ppl on may 8 th is charged today and ppl on may 6 th is charged tmw. But it is totally impossible for a ppl arrived at may 31 go ahead before those arrived at may 8th.
so true. i was just wondering, i think CIC has knows already when a specific CAP is already full and I think charging of the CC or DD is just the final step in updating the CAP in their website :)

myluckyprincess

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 28, 2015
Passport Req..
July 9, 2015
so the CIC procedures can not and will never be changed? what about the Australia's expression of interest that will be implemented by canada also in the future?

Huangxyqjy said:

I think maybe he make a same mistake as the prevous guy who think CC is charged but actually it's is bank processing fee. :-[
But showing his wealth and saying he worth it...it is disgusting.

quietdom

Jun 20, 2013
Davao City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-27-2013
IELTS Request
Sent With App
If Jay2174 was telling the truth, then good for him. If not, then he's just a troll. Not worth our effort, IMO.

so the CIC procedures can not and will never be changed? what about the Australia's expression of interest that will be implemented by canada also in the future?
I think they will push through by 214-2015. I read somewhere in the CIC website that it is bound to happen. Let's just hope that most of us gets through this year so that we no longer have to wait for another round of changes.

fswpdxb

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
4-Sept-2014
Med's Request
22-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
4-Nov-2014 updated on Ecas
Interview........
PPR1 ,PCC,updated info chart,Sch A form-22-oct-2014.All doc reached 10th Nov-2014
Passport Req..
23rd feb-2014 & submitted on 25 Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 March-2015 and passports received.
LANDED..........
Alhamdulilah-Short landing(Calgary) in April-2015-returned back.All went Well.
Guys,
i have submitted application for fswp-2013 with all documents along with my employer letter stating my date of joining ,and the department which am working for but unfortunately no job description.My employer doesnt provide one.i have only included my CV.Any idea will my application be rejected on this or will i be given an opportunity to submit later on.
would appreciate your advise for the same.

best regards

kondaveeti41

Jun 20, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-06-2015
fswpdxb said:
Guys,
i have submitted application for fswp-2013 with all documents along with my employer letter stating my date of joining ,and the department which am working for but unfortunately no job description.My employer doesnt provide one.i have only included my CV.Any idea will my application be rejected on this or will i be given an opportunity to submit later on.
would appreciate your advise for the same.

best regards
Sorry to say that your application will be returned as the Job description is important in considering an application.

Huangxyqjy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Med's Request
01-11-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2013
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
08-08-2014
myluckyprincess said:
If u look at op6C, it clearly says FIFO is still applicable to this year.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf

Changes to EOI will not begin till April 2014.