+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
jay2174 said:
My first post :D

Forgive me but I feel like people are considering this FSW 2013 as an exercise of who submits their info first rather than who merits more being accepted into the program.

I feel that there is A LOT MORE TO THE FACTORS why people have been given successful results in their applications rather than submitting the application at the earliest possible time.

Think about it, lets say you have for one NOC, you have 300 applicants with 67 points submitting their application on may 4 and another set of 300 applicants with 80 plus points submitting their applications, three months later on august 4. If you were CIC, would you close the NOC on the august applicants?

If a single guy, got a 69 point total, pledge a settlement fund of 10,000 cad and submitted on may 6, vs another guy, 79 point total, got 100,000 cad settlement and submitted on sept 6, if you got to pick between these two guys, would you pick the guy who submitted it earlier?

On the interest of disclosure, I didn't submit early, i'm from outside canada, NOC 2174. 2yr college by WES, 8.5 ielts ave. 14 yrs exp, 36 yr old, fam of 3, around 150,000 CAD in prepared settlement funds. Here's the bombshell, I just saw my CC charged. Not like I was checking it every hour - I wasn't :). Btw, I didn't use any agency.

I feel people submitting on august will still have a fair chance

Sorry, but until we see some REAL proof (which is hard to produce, as anything can be photoshopped nowadays), I have to assume you are just a regular troll, and basically nothing is true of what you say. First post ever? Misterious CC charge, with a May 31th receive date? What a BS. Some quotes from you:

"don't know the exact date she sent the package, maybe she could've brought it herself to the cic office"

"in any case, my app was received 5/31 2:31pm by dexter."

You have a receive date by Dexter, but you do not know, if it was a courier, or she took it herself?

Come on man, stop BS-ing these people, and leave the forum if all you can do is being a TROLL.

kondaveeti41

Jun 20, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-06-2015
jay2174 said:
I feel like my my experience was an anomaly, and a very good and lucky one at that :D that's why I was saying that it could be because of the points... in any case, my app was received 5/31 2:31pm by dexter.
Does it have to do something with the platform we are working on? Since 2174 is a vast category with different technologies, it does not make any sence to take 300 Java developers when there is a need for Mainframe developers in Canada.

Just a thought...:)

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
oszi said:
Sorry, but until we see some proof (which is hard to produce, as anything can be photoshopped nowadays), I have to assume you are just a regular troll, and basically nothing is true of what you say. First post ever? Misterious CC charge, with a May 31th receive date? What a BS. Some quotes from you:

"don't know the exact date she sent the package, maybe she could've brought it herself to the cic office"

You have a receive date by Dexter, but you do not know, if it was a courier, or she took it herself?

Come on man, stop BS-ing these people, and leave the forum if all you can do is being a TROLL.
It may be that her Aunt name is Dexter by coincidence. 8)
No hard feelings jay2174, just joking... :p

kenkirin

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
21-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
04-05-2015
jay2174 said:
My first post :D

Forgive me but I feel like people are considering this FSW 2013 as an exercise of who submits their info first rather than who merits more being accepted into the program.

I feel that there is A LOT MORE TO THE FACTORS why people have been given successful results in their applications rather than submitting the application at the earliest possible time.

Think about it, lets say you have for one NOC, you have 300 applicants with 67 points submitting their application on may 4 and another set of 300 applicants with 80 plus points submitting their applications, three months later on august 4. If you were CIC, would you close the NOC on the august applicants?

If a single guy, got a 69 point total, pledge a settlement fund of 10,000 cad and submitted on may 6, vs another guy, 79 point total, got 100,000 cad settlement and submitted on sept 6, if you got to pick between these two guys, would you pick the guy who submitted it earlier?

On the interest of disclosure, I didn't submit early, i'm from outside canada, NOC 2174. 2yr college by WES, 8.5 ielts ave. 14 yrs exp, 36 yr old, fam of 3, around 150,000 CAD in prepared settlement funds. Here's the bombshell, I just saw my CC charged. Not like I was checking it every hour - I wasn't :). Btw, I didn't use any agency.

I feel people submitting on august will still have a fair chance
Jay2174..Thank you for sharing and congratulation..you are whom I am silently looking for!!. "An applicant who sends an application later than any other BUT has CC charged first". It doesn't mean that who sends the application at earlier stage will have higher chance than the others. A number of required people in each NOC has been reduced, CIC may need to ensure that those 300 people (for each NOC) are really worth for their consideration. I hope that they will now assess batches of applications rather than FIFO.

deedohad

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Med's Request
09-04-2015
Med's Done....
12-04-2015
Interview........
26-03-2015
Passport Req..
8-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
From what iv observed I have feeling that what cic says n what cic does has alot of difference... im assuming they r giving some kind of priorties to certain ppl with certain locations n also as some guy mentioned consultants or ppl showing huge bank statements. I may be wrong but from my observation this is what im gussing.

aditya_

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
AOR Received.
04-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
04-01-2014
Passport Req..
04-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2014
oszi said:
Sorry, but until we see some REAL proof (which is hard to produce, as anything can be photoshopped nowadays), I have to assume you are just a regular troll, and basically nothing is true of what you say. First post ever? Misterious CC charge, with a May 31th receive date? What a BS. Some quotes from you:

ravin

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
How can they work in batches when timeline is too big May 4th to April 2014..merit might be a considering factor but I guess for last few application of CAP reached on same day as they just timestamp the applications.

Also even if some CC was charged like a miracle , It will not change our fate. I see this forum has many members who try to make fool of others rather than helping, if we see our new member with CC charged he never shared his details with forum in the sheet so that data could be more accurate , rather he came up with a news so that people start speculating in a new direction all together. Come on guys we all are adults here whatever happens to our application, it is more important to maintain patience and encourage others here. Anyways these are my personal thoughts , I am not intending to hurt anybody here.

kenkirin said:
Jay2174..Thank you for sharing and congratulation..you are whom I am silently looking for!!. "An applicant who sends an application later than any other BUT has CC charged first". It doesn't mean that who sends the application at earlier stage will have higher chance than the others. A number of required people in each NOC has been reduced, CIC may need to ensure that those 300 people (for each NOC) are really worth for their consideration. I hope that they will now assess batches of applications rather than FIFO.

jay2174

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
oszi said:

I was currently blanking some info on my scanned softcopy of my CC statement to show proof of the CC charge, but what the heck, why would i do the extra effort just be labelled a troll...

I mentioned the.."she could've brought it herself to the cic office" as an obvious tongue-in-cheek. So would you then believe that she was jason kenney's neighbor?

Some people here think they got the immigration process down pat. In any case, i wouldn't be posting anymore info. If you think i'm trolling, that's your opinion. 8)

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
amit80203 said:
It may be that her Aunt name is Dexter by coincidence. 8)
No hard feelings jay2174, just joking... :p
hahahaha +1 for that

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
Hi jay2174

Please forgive our skepticism - we've had a fake claim or two along the road so far.
Would you be able to supply your entries for the spreadsheet to try and help us spot any trends or make any comparisons?

Much obliged

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jay2174 said:
I was currently blanking some info on my scanned softcopy of my CC statement to show proof of the CC charge, but what the heck, why would i do the extra effort just be labelled a troll...

I mentioned the.."she could've brought it herself to the cic office" as an obvious tongue-in-cheek. So would you then believe that she was jason kenney's neighbor?

Some people here think they got the immigration process down pat. In any case, i wouldn't be posting anymore info. If you think i'm trolling, that's your opinion. 8)
u such a freak dude... nothing changes if u post or not please understand..u don't have to play the puny god..if what u said is true " good for u" nothing changes on anyone's status...take a long walk if this is "Jay the prankster"

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
jay2174 said:

Do u really know where ur Aunt live and where's CIC office??

YesCanada

May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Waiting ECA
Hi All,

Any one who already have the UCI ( Applied earlier) .you can please check the status in the below link .

https : //services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

amar31282

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......