+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Aerospace Engineers 1 applicant :eek:

I am scratching my head here but just remembered Bombardier is a Canadian aerospace company (and 3rd largest after Boeing and Air bus). And here I was thinking there couldn't possibly be an applicant for that NOC! ???

You guys are doing a great job here! Keep it up!!! :D ;)

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JohnnyZee said:
I hope pharmacistfarhan is part of this cap update...that would mean this count is as of May 8th...here is me trying to think positively...
There are 3 options:
- First (which i doubt), this update has partially some of the applications received in May 8. and that means that our 2 friends here in this forum are included.

- Second (which i doubt also), this update is for the applications received till the end of May 8. But this sounds strange as there are so many applications received in this forum at this date and the chance that they are rejected is soooooooo low.

- Third (which i think it's the case), this update is still for the applications received before May 8. this would show that there are tons of applications received by CIO in the first week ..... That's not nice thing to know actually.

Cross our fingers and Let's hope for the best for the people here, there are lots of deserved applicants in this forum who should be in the 5000 Applicants of this year.

Derricktse

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
I still can't understand 4 May is a Saturday - how could CIO receive application on that date..moreover, the forms were only updated on 4 May..the only explanation to this if these figures are really as of 4 May is people flooded into Sydney and queued overnight at CIO office. :mad:

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
Derricktse said:
I still can't understand 4 May is a Saturday - how could CIO receive application on that date..moreover, the forms were only updated on 4 May..the only explanation to this if these figures are really as of 4 May is people flooded into Sydney and queued overnight at CIO office. :mad:
I bet if we were all there queuing outside the CIC, we'd still be checking our forms every few minutes in the queue to check we didn't miss anything :)

Derricktse

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
loncan said:
I bet if we were all there queuing outside the CIC, we'd still be checking our forms every few minutes in the queue to check we didn't miss anything :)
exactly I doubt that possibility..very strange..

May 21, 2013
Gurus,

Can anyone help me in understanding the current scenario of fsw timeline??

I have all my documents ready except ECA report. Am yet to send my educational transcripts to wes and get it verified, so it might take like 4 weeks..

Will i be able to apply for fsw scheme after that or will the quota be closed by August ?
How many applications are applied under this noc? WHat are the chances that mine will be successfull if i apply this year

My overall points is 67 and trying to apply under 2174 noc computer programers and interactiv developers

I badly nead a help at this moment ... Please help !!

farazkapadia

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
11-06-2016
Hello everyone.. My application was received on : 05/15/2013 11:43 To: SYDNEY, CA.

But i haven't heard from CIC till now. Can someone tell me the Total received toward the overall cap: 65 is till which date.. How would i know if my application is accepted or rejected.. Did someone who submitted application after May 15th receive any reply..

replies would be appreciated.. thanks..

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vaishumano2002 said:
Gurus,

Can anyone help me in understanding the current scenario of fsw timeline??

I have all my documents ready except ECA report. Am yet to send my educational transcripts to wes and get it verified, so it might take like 4 weeks..

Will i be able to apply for fsw scheme after that or will the quota be closed by August ?
How many applications are applied under this noc? WHat are the chances that mine will be successfull if i apply this year

My overall points is 67 and trying to apply under 2174 noc computer programers and interactiv developers

I badly nead a help at this moment ... Please help !!

It'll be near impossible for you to catch the quota this year ... even May applicants after 20th are unsure..

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You all need to remember that at best this forum represents maybe 5% of the total applications. So 2 out of 65 is not too far out.

Huangxyqjy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Med's Request
01-11-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2013
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
08-08-2014
JohnnyZee said:
Huangxyqjy - just the man I was looking for. What is the update on the chinese forums?
Silent. No update at all.
Where are those 65 ppl on CIC updates coming from? :'(
Maybe majority comes from Canada and USA!
I think the update today may be those may 7th ( and a little ppl in May 8th) while most Asian applicants arrived at may 8th. That is the only reason I can imagine to explain why there are not many ppl in this forum report their cc charged.

Also it will be great if u can list the changes between 2 updates so far ( just as 2011 spreadshtet did) thus ppl can compare the number and find the trend.

Again, what is my application status? 555. :mad:

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your honesty is refreshing +1 for you.

sunlight11 said:
It'll be near impossible for you to catch the quota this year ... even May applicants after 20th are unsure..

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Huangxyqjy said:
Silent. No update at all.
Where are those 65 ppl on CIC updates coming from? :'(
Maybe majority comes from Canada and USA!
I think the update today may be those may 7th ( and a little ppl in May 8th) while most Asian applicants arrived at may 8th. That is the only reason I can imagine to explain why there are not many ppl in this forum report their cc charged.

Also it will be great if u can list the changes between 2 updates so far ( just as 2011 spreadshtet did) thus ppl can compare the number and find the trend.

Again, what is my application status? 555. :mad:
Thanks man! I am hoping our forum members hear some great news this week...