+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

desigabru

Jul 11, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
capr13 said:
You are so sad about the processing time for June 7th.. what should we be thinking some guys application reached on 17th july ..i am not even sure whether i will make it before the cap is reached.

Anyway i am just relaxing i did what i had to and made sure everything is right ... so let it come the way it has to ...
Apna karam karo fal ki chinta mat karo.... aur sabar ka fal mitha hota hai .. so its all relative :) all the best everybody
you have a chance if assumptions in my earlier post still hold true... I have a strong feeling that this forum represents a significant share of worldwide applicants..but then again I may be wrong....tomorrow it will become more clear when CIC will update the caps 8)

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
REGINABABU said:
Hi,
NOC 2174,Is this category already filled or not?
Reginababu.. not yet filled we were waiting for you to join us so .. dont worry relax and let us know your details so that we can add and track.

If u have already shared then shoot your questions we are at your service :)
Thanks

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody,

Whenever we ask for details its not for any other reason but to compare and predict to ans your questions
When my app would be process
When my CC or DD would be charged
When i might get PER
etc etc

We are trying to put everybody in one single excel sheet so that we can know whats the share of applications this forum has compared to worldwide applicants.

So i think everybody should proactively submit the info which would help all the senior to give us the right information as we are transparent which means trust without that nobody would last long.

People spend more time on the forum to help and make their experience smooth and beautiful not what they faced which might have been terrible.

I guess everybody understood and iam sure all are matured people around so lets contribute for the same purpose no matter whether it turns good or not as per expectation still its a pleasant experience u got know people with an invisible bond.

Too 8) philosophic cheers to all ...
Thanks

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
desigabru said:
whosoever can answer this will win 20 grand through Nigerian lottery scams :D ;D
Thats an offer hard to resist :eek: i guess !!!! but i will pass .. but we all ( on behalf of everybody on the forum) welcome the new joinees.. i would request them to go through the FAQ section ( not talking abt the islandbabe would be signature) but frequently asked questions section and also spend good time going through all the previous pages on the forum for information.

but before anything share your details to be added to tracker.
Thanks

Jul 23, 2013
Dear Admin,

Please add my details to the tracking sheet.

Application sent: 5/7/2013,
Application received: 9/7/2013,
Visa office: London,
IELTS:7,
Spouse IELTS: 6,
Relative in Canada: No,
Job offer: No,
Degree: B.Sc in Civil Engineering,
ECA equivalent: Bachelor 4 years,
Work experience:10,
Police clearance: one country out of two (the second to be sent upon having the form from VO),
destination: Toronto, ON, No reply received yet and payment CC not enchased.

Regards

sandy1985

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Per : 24-07-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013
Med's Request
29-11-2013
Med's Done....
09-12-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
29-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
not decided
capr13 said:
Hello everybody,

Whenever we ask for details its not for any other reason but to compare and predict to ans your questions
When my app would be process
When my CC or DD would be charged
When i might get PER
etc etc

We are trying to put everybody in one single excel sheet so that we can know whats the share of applications this forum has compared to worldwide applicants.

So i think everybody should proactively submit the info which would help all the senior to give us the right information as we are transparent which means trust without that nobody would last long.

People spend more time on the forum to help and make their experience smooth and beautiful not what they faced which might have been terrible.

I guess everybody understood and iam sure all are matured people around so lets contribute for the same purpose no matter whether it turns good or not as per expectation still its a pleasant experience u got know people with an invisible bond.

Too 8) philosophic cheers to all ...
Thanks
+1 for you..I completely agree..If you share, you will definitely get good response from fellow members. Nothing to loose only gain (Calming anxiety) 8) 8) 8) 8)

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NO Update from CIC on cap today is tuesday may be we need to wait till night.

Url for people who are not aware of the Cap updated posted by CIC itself
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lets be optimistic for a while and it does harm to be so.

So who are up for a get together once we land with a PR??
As we have been here for some time and share information consoled at times and have put some faith in situation which demanded and saw smiles on many.

I think we should celebrate after achieving the dream that everybody dreamt off, and it would be good to find friends whom u have known and also a group of people who start at the same time fresh from scratch zero.. any comments... feedback

We can make it yearly as well and form some program for the families who arrive later next year or may be after that a kind of orientation or hand shaking activity.

dreamaby

May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
TEL AVIV
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Hi guys,
Just called to CIC call center...twice, and all of them suddenly can't reach the info about the status of my application...

so disappointed :( :mad:

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OignonLapine said:
Dear admin, pls kindly update that I got PER on July 22th. Thanks!

Congrats OignonLapine.....

And can i request everybody else to mention when there application was received by the CIC so that we know what date is being processed by CIC for the day.

Cause there is huge curious crowd including me .. waiting and waiting and waiting :'( but still waiting ;D

udayyy

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 june 2013
Nomination.....
PER 29 aug 2013
AOR Received.
23 oct 2013
Med's Request
9th dec 2013
Med's Done....
18th dec 2013
Passport Req..
9th dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 feb 2014
5 more hours to go for cap list update.....

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamaby said:
Hi guys,
Just called to CIC call center...twice, and all of them suddenly can't reach the info about the status of my application...

so disappointed :( :mad:
Disappointment doesnt yield any results or make things better .. only optimistic approach and patience pays u back.. so call them again tomorrow or may be u need a break from all these for a day or so ....:)

Just wait it will be done .. so when your application reached CIC? talks to us and we will make sure u r not disappointed anymore wanna give a it a try?