+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

2013aspirant

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
PER Rec: 01-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Sep-2013
Med's Request
6-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
10-Dec2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
6-Dec-2013 (sub. on 11-Dec-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
7-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
March, 2014
Those who wants to use the previous version of Spreadsheet for doing analysis, you can do it yourself.

Just open the HTML version of the sheet, copy all the contents (ctrl+a), open a blank excel sheet on you system and paste all the content (ctrl+v), and apply filters as per your wish.

This will solve the purpose for many of us :)

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
civeng said:
Good morning all,

English natives correct me if I am wrong, but from the English knowledge I have, in the sentence: "The number of complete federal skilled worker applications received as of May 4, 2013 is an estimate.", "as of" has the meaning "starting/from", the date from which something is considered to take effect. So in simple words they say "We started counting complete applications on the 4th of May" but they DON'T mention the date UNTIL when they have counted. So they are NOT saying the count is only for 4th of May, but that they started counting on that day!

Also please treat particular subjects such as PCCs in India/BCs in India, other non related to ALL applicants here in DIFFERENT TOPICS !

And last and I hope I don't upset anyone, could you please stop asking especially admins "I sent the app on XXX. Do you think I stand a chance??". Admins and other people are not fortune tellers and NO ONE can predict what might happen with your application. Sent it already? Good, the destiny will decide what happens with it. Have all documents ready and question whether to send it or not? Send it!!you have only courier money to lose (else you have only lost the money for notarizing&translating and you didn't even take your chance with FSWP)... Please stop being childish and expect a miracle answer. Only time will tell what will happen to your application !!!

As for next steps in the process after cc/dd charge CHECK THE CIC website(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf)!! It has all the steps very well explained. I know you are happy for being charged, but others here are anxious/nervous and still wiating for news from CIC and we have to be considerate (careful not to hurt others) !

Let's have a great Wednesday everyone ! Jigzzy/Adrenalineforu/Idima I am counting on you guys to lighten up the mood!!!
Spot on. +1 for this.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
kkj said:
Hi Guys,

I am in a fix and hope if someone can help me out. I lost my Credit Card and left with no option but to block it in order to avoid any unauthorized misuse. My bank has refused to issue a new card having similar number and CVV. My app was received on May 24. I have read on this forum that previously (in 2010/11) CIC used to give 30 days time frame to resubmit the payment information. Not sure if they still do that as ‘Ojooluseguno' has mentioned that his app was returned due to failed charge attempts.

What are my options? Anyone?

@ JIGZYY: Boss kuch ho sakta hai...?
IF you have got your new card, the only thing you could do is to send an updated payment form. If you have UCI, mention it in the cover letter, or send the rest of the details, like passport, country of birth, date of birth, first & last name and explain what happened. You might get lucky.

margocan

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013 / 28-10-2014 PER
Doc's Request.
16-04-2014 (Personal history, NBI, RPRF)
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
30-04-2014 SLEC / 14-05-2015 Meds sent to CEM / 22-05-2013 ECAS to Med Received
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
28-05-2014 / 05-06-2014 PP received by CEM
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2014 DM on ECAS / 03-07-14 PP w/ VISA Received
LANDED..........
Aug 2014
Allspark said:
welcome to the 2263 club and make haste as we cant count on CIC cap count..
Yes, i'm not in any way relaxing now as I really wanted to send my package the soonest. But taking my time to properly complete it so i don't end up being paranoid.

By the way, Have you heard anything from Diu? She should have an update now as she was received on 14May?

Banana

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jigzyy said:
For now, it will remain HTML. We as admins of the spreadsheet face a lot of difficulty when updating data. After few days or couple weeks, i'll re-open the spreadsheet when new applicants data cuts down a bit.
The data can be added/updated in batches a couple times a day or on a daily basis, there is no real need to take down the spreadsheet permanently.

Marta

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/06/14
Doc's Request.
30/01/15
AOR Received.
PER received 30/09/14
Med's Request
30/01/15
Med's Done....
11/02/15
GJG said:
Hmmm....
Sent at last...
I sent the affidavit stating that the birth place is wrongly written in passport and marked my spouse having "Invalid Passport" in the main application form....(Sent the online receipt for passport reissue along with it )...
Hope I did it right.... :-[

NOC : 2132
Visa Office : New Delhi
IELTS bands : 7
Self calc. points : 67
Spouse IELTS :No
Relative in Canada : No
Job offer : No
Degree: Bachalors in Mechanical
ECA Equivalence : Same
Job exp : 4.5 Years
PCC sent: Yes
Fee Method: DD
App sent: 17/07/2013
App received: ---
Signed by : ----
Destination in Canada: Regina
Added

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joe07 said:
what was rude dude ?? People asking about envelops, staple pin. Shuck just basic common sense that's all. One person jokes and few heards follow not even knowing if that was a joke. Tomorrow someone will
Come and say that I send the documents in a coffin box and u will have one or two fearing that they didn't do the same. Ridiculous man
you don't see calling other people "Dumb" as a rude thing to say?! ... what you are saying is somehow right, but you could say it in a way not to be considered as insult for others! Simply!

Marta

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/06/14
Doc's Request.
30/01/15
AOR Received.
PER received 30/09/14
Med's Request
30/01/15
Med's Done....
11/02/15
kewlCanada said:
Hi Marta,
We are unable to access sheet , is that because you are updating it ??
well, I don't know.
Did you try to access the HTML ?

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
perseverence said:
Guys I sent my application in brown envelope, can experts please tell me if that was right? Should it have been green? Which was most used color 2011? Please please help, what are the chances of rejection based on color of envelope please ...
idima said:
This year trend is pink.
You screwed, man.
hahahah ;D

dtfan

Jun 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-05-27
civeng said:
Good morning all,

English natives correct me if I am wrong, but from the English knowledge I have, in the sentence: "The number of complete federal skilled worker applications received as of May 4, 2013 is an estimate.", "as of" has the meaning "starting/from", the date from which something is considered to take effect. So in simple words they say "We started counting complete applications on the 4th of May" but they DON'T mention the date UNTIL when they have counted. So they are NOT saying the count is only for 4th of May, but that they started counting on that day!

Also please treat particular subjects such as PCCs in India/BCs in India, other non related to ALL applicants here in DIFFERENT TOPICS !

And last and I hope I don't upset anyone, could you please stop asking especially admins "I sent the app on XXX. Do you think I stand a chance??". Admins and other people are not fortune tellers and NO ONE can predict what might happen with your application. Sent it already? Good, the destiny will decide what happens with it. Have all documents ready and question whether to send it or not? Send it!!you have only courier money to lose (else you have only lost the money for notarizing&translating and you didn't even take your chance with FSWP)... Please stop being childish and expect a miracle answer. Only time will tell what will happen to your application !!!

As for next steps in the process after cc/dd charge CHECK THE CIC website(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf)!! It has all the steps very well explained. I know you are happy for being charged, but others here are anxious/nervous and still wiating for news from CIC and we have to be considerate (careful not to hurt others) !

Let's have a great Wednesday everyone ! Jigzzy/Adrenalineforu/Idima I am counting on you guys to lighten up the mood!!!
+1 for this

ravi12

Jan 4, 2013
Hello Marta,

did you add my details

OC : 2174
Visa Office : New York
IELTS bands : 7.5
Spouse IELTS :No
Relative in Canada : Yes
Job offer : No
Self Calculated Pnts: 72
Degree: Masters in Information System
ECA Equivalence : Same
Job exp : 1+ Years
PCC sent: No
Fee Method: CC
App sent: 15/7/2013

Regards.....

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
jigzyy said:
For now, it will remain HTML. We as admins of the spreadsheet face a lot of difficulty when updating data. After few days or couple weeks, i'll re-open the spreadsheet when new applicants data cuts down a bit.

Thanks for the patience.

I understand this. I will reopen as told above.
ADMINS, IT WOULD BE BETTER TO PROVIDE LINK FOR DOWNLOADING UPDATED TRACKER SHEET RATHER THAN OPENING IT ON SERVER WHICH MAKES IT TOUGH TO LOAD WHEN SO MANY PEOPLE SIMULTANEOUSLY ACCESS THE TRACKER SHEET. USERS CAN DOWNLOAD THE SHEET AND DO WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DO.

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maina said:
omg i used paper clips :eek:
Actually it can be an issue, I am afraid. :'(

What kind of paper clips did you used? How many? Metal?

Then your package can be stopped, opened and searched at mail checking facility by airport security. They do it routinely.
Taking in account the weight of your package, amount of papers and clips you used, it can be quite a lot of metal.
According airport security rules, if metal content in the package exceeds 125.8 gram, they have to take your package out, transfer it to special facility and search through it with X-ray machines, dogs and everything.

Try to remember how many clips did you used in total?
Do you have the same clip sample at hand now?
Could you measure its weight?

Knowing this and using Pithagorus logarithmic formula and statistics deviance you can be able to calculate total weight of your clips.

Man, it better be less than 125.8 gram. Your application can be in great danger.
They can even destroy it and come after you for questioning. :eek:
When did you send it? May be you still have time to escape. Hurry up, man.

sandy1985

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Per : 24-07-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013
Med's Request
29-11-2013
Med's Done....
09-12-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
29-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
not decided
idima said:
Actually it can be an issue, I am afraid. :'(

What kind of paper clips did you used? How many? Metal?

Then your package can be stopped, opened and searched at mail checking facility by airport security. They do it routinely.
Taking in account the weight of your package, amount of papers and clips you used, it can be quite a lot of metal.
According airport security rules, if metal content in the package exceeds 125.8 gram, they have to take your package out, transfer it to special facility and search through it with X-ray machines, dogs and everything.

Try to remember how many clips did you used in total?
Do you have the same clip sample at hand now?
Could you measure its weight?

Knowing this and using Pithagorus logarithmic formula and statistics deviance you can be able to calculate total weight of your clips.

Man, it better be less than 125.8 gram. Your application can be in great danger.
They can even destroy it and come after you for questioning. :eek:
When did you send it? May be you still have time to escape. Hurry up, man.
lol Idima :)