+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

May 17, 2013
My application package reached CIO on 14 May. Can someone pls let me know how long do they take send back any sort of response? And whether it will be through email or postal mails?

bjazjbej

May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-13
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
23-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015
LANDED..........
God's will
IshuRaj said:
Hi bjazjbej

Update from my lawyer is :

The Ship Dock is the section of the Intake Unit applications are delivered to, and as such, there is no need for concern.

So let's hope for the best.
Thanx
Thankyou, IshuRaj, At least we have something in common that our applications were received at the ship dock. And one thing more, I've seen someone posted here that his application was received also by the person (Macleod) who received my application.

BY the way, Please update the time when my application was received:
12:58PM

GMP_13

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER 25-07-2013 AOR 06-09-2013
RTJ said:
After I saw your post checked my fee payment form too. I too made the same mistake. Hope and pray it dosen't create a problem.
Hey Guys!!

Also check your Credit Card Expiry Date Column in the Fee Payment Form IMM 5620. It didn't take zero. My Card's expiry date is "03" "2015" but it was taking only "3" and not "03". I tried number of time but it only took 3 and not the zero. Has anyone faced the same problem? Will that create a problem in processing the file?

This concerns to all those who have opted for payment through CC and their credit card expiry date (MM) starts from "01" to "09" i.e. January to September. However it takes zero in the YYYY format.

Thanks,

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ProjectGKaneda said:
Freebird do u have link to Jiggy's post
i think this is the one

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t146774.0.html;msg2282908#msg2282908

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GMP_13 said:
Hey Guys!!

Also check your Credit Card Expiry Date Column in the Fee Payment Form IMM 5620. It didn't take zero. My Card's expiry date is "03" "2015" but it was taking only "3" and not "03". I tried number of time but it only took 3 and not the zero. Has anyone faced the same problem? Will that create a problem in processing the file?

Thanks,
yes, i faced the same problem, i don't know if it's ok or not to leave it like this, but i played it in a safe way, left it blank and print it and simply wrote it myself, not through computer.

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
GMP_13 said:
Hey Guys!!

This concerns to all those who have opted for payment through CC and their credit card expiry date (MM) starts from "01" to "09" i.e. January to September. However it takes zero in the YYYY format.

Thanks,

Same here.

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
GMP_13 said:
Hey Guys!!

Thanks,

everyone had the same problem.... and it doesn' matter... coz it can't be 13, or 23, or 93, it as must be 03 or 3.... got my point?

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Urgent Help needed for filling Application Forms-

Since many of you in this forum have already sent their Applications, is there anybody who can Urgently help me with the forms. Despite going through the Instruction Guide, I'm left with some petty issues, in terms of what to fill, not-to- include etc. Pls let me know if you can guide me ASAP... will call you (if in india) or chat. ym: neel04e at yahuu dot co dot in Thanks

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DONE.

bjazjbej said:
Thankyou, IshuRaj, At least we have something in common that our applications were received at the ship dock. And one thing more, I've seen someone posted here that his application was received also by the person (Macleod) who received my application.

BY the way, Please update the time when my application was received:
12:58PM

huzcan

May 6, 2013
addded you check ure ym

neel-here said:

Since many of you in this forum have already sent their Applications, is there anybody who can Urgently help me with the forms. Despite going through the Instruction Guide, I'm left with some petty issues, in terms of what to fill, not-to- include etc. Pls let me know if you can guide me ASAP... will call you (if in india) or chat. ym: neel04e at yahuu dot co dot in Thanks

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
Please add my info as

NOC - 1112
Point: 73
Visa Office - singapore
IELTS band 7
spouse IELTS Submitted - yes
Relative in Canada - no
Job Offer - no
Degree Bachelor of Business Admin - 4 year
ECA Equivalence 4 years bachelor level degree
Job experience +6 years
PCC sent No
App Sent - 12-5-2013
Fee - CC
App Received - 16-5-2013
Received Time - 2:03 PM
Signed - doug

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Added tomsware. Welcome :)

tomsware said:
Please add my info as

NOC - 1112
Point: 73
Visa Office - singapore
IELTS band 7
spouse IELTS Submitted - yes
Relative in Canada - no
Job Offer - no
Degree Bachelor of Business Admin - 4 year
ECA Equivalence 4 years bachelor level degree
Job experience +6 years
PCC sent No
App Sent - 12-5-2013
Fee - CC
App Received - 16-5-2013
Received Time - 2:03 PM
Signed - doug

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
neel-here said:

Since many of you in this forum have already sent their Applications, is there anybody who can Urgently help me with the forms. Despite going through the Instruction Guide, I'm left with some petty issues, in terms of what to fill, not-to- include etc. ....

It's probably best you post your petty issues on the forum, maybe someone will hep you with them.