+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

HosseinCA

Jul 7, 2013
database1981 said:
How did you pay via Money Order? Is this same as DD?
Money order to be prepared by a Canadian Bank or Canada Post, and any person how has it can change it to the money inside Canada.

My friend in Canada buy it for me.

jay2174

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
All other documents, if they are not originals OR (legally) certified true copies, should be notarized right?

Why are there some people who are submitting non-notarized, photocopied documents?

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
jay2174 said:
All other documents, if they are not originals OR (legally) certified true copies, should be notarized right?

Why are there some people who are submitting non-notarized, photocopied documents?
Its not like that, only translated photocoipes needs to be notarized

bjazjbej

May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-13
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
23-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015
LANDED..........
God's will
stonecold said:
hi,everyone i need some suggestion should i contact my bank for my DD encashment.or wait for some more days. my application is of 15th may.

Better to wait until next week.

kondaveeti41

Jun 20, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2015
LANDED..........
11-06-2015
Vats said:
Its not like that, only translated photocoipes needs to be notarized
Yes, true. But, its always better to get all the documents notorized to be on safe side, right?

geeka

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th June 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted
kondaveeti41 said:
Yes, true. But, its always better to get all the documents notorized to be on safe side, right?
Yes (all the photocopied documents).

ProjectGKaneda

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Hello friends,

Last few days I have noticed that there is a lot of wasted space and time on un related messages here. Please do not post crap. Can we work on some guidelines for everyone so that this important forum is used on the right earnest i.e. to help each other with critical advise and information. To find one bit of information now you have to trolll through 10 pages. This is not a good thing for all us. To begin with I can think of few points. Seniors, moderators and fellow members can build on these points:

1) Absolutely no unrelated posts, esp cartoons, pics that take away so much space
2) No messages to ligthen the mood on whole. They are good but now the group has gone far out and a lot of members are taking too much liberty with it
3) Even the string of congratulations are not necessary. Can we move them to PM`s ??
4) In case a member gets a rejection please post solid advise. A string of obituaries and sorry messages are also not required.

I don`t want to offend anyone but we are making a nuisance out of a very valuable resource for all of us. I will be happy to get feedback from others on what they feel

veer1624

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-09-2013
Med's Request
2nd Jan 2014
Med's Done....
13th Jan 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2nd Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
3rd March 2014
LANDED..........
Landed on 27th June
Contact Number Please!!!

Hi All,

Which number do I call to know the status of my application if I am callin from India...my app reached on 15th May.

Bharat1986

Apr 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-05
Freebird_76 said:
For everybody who used CC and asking about the secure password. Actually i don't know what do you mean by secure password, if you mean the 4 digits you put while using a card with an electronic ship or something else.

Anyway, in case you are using a credit card with an electronic ship, don't worry ... I used this type of credit card as my method of payment and and it was accepted by CC without any problem.
Freebird_76,

I India if you are doing transaction with CC then after entering CC details(CC no, expiry month and year,cvv no) they are asking for security password. This is for security reason so that no one can misuse your CC.

@Adil999,

I talk to customer care of my CC but what he says that it totally depends upon merchant site. If they have kept settings in their site for password then they will ask for it. As i did not entered any security password for WES payment it means WES site does not have any settings for Password. We hope CIC site also do not have such settings,otherwise CIC would have asked for password. So just chill and Hope for the best..

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
kondaveeti41 said:
Yes, I have notorized all the photo copies, though it is not mendotory.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, waiting for CC to get charged ??

get ready to get battered... US Dollar index is at 3 yr highs :'( :'(

michalovy

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Poland
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Doc's Request.
17-06-2013
ProjectGKaneda said:
Hello friends,

Last few days I have noticed that there is a lot of wasted space and time on un related messages here. Please do not post crap. Can we work on some guidelines for everyone so that this important forum is used on the right earnest i.e. to help each other with critical advise and information. To find one bit of information now you have to trolll through 10 pages. This is not a good thing for all us. To begin with I can think of few points. Seniors, moderators and fellow members can build on these points:

1) Absolutely no unrelated posts, esp cartoons, pics that take away so much space
2) No messages to ligthen the mood on whole. They are good but now the group has gone far out and a lot of members are taking too much liberty with it
3) Even the string of congratulations are not necessary. Can we move them to PM`s ??
4) In case a member gets a rejection please post solid advise. A string of obituaries and sorry messages are also not required.

I don`t want to offend anyone but we are making a nuisance out of a very valuable resource for all of us. I will be happy to get feedback from others on what they feel
I totally agree. It's a waste of time for all of us to go through all the pages with the unnecessary posts, like congratulations and obituaries. To be honest, I do feel discouraged to use this thread, mainly because of so many irrelevant posts. I have neither time nor eagerness to read all the stuff just to find out that nothing of value was added, as it often happens here.

I would really be grateful for following the outlined rules. I would add one more: Before posting anything, please visit the CIC's website. Almost everything is written there, especially how to calculate the IELTS points and which documents are required for you and your spouse.

Thanks.

Raj0078

Jun 21, 2013
Adil999 said:
In india, majority credit cards do ask for a secure gateway password when we do any online transactions.. I have not mentioned any password for secure gateway as there was no option on fee payment form. Only mentioned CVV number. Don't know how CIC will do online credit card transactions in such cases... Any suggestions seniors. :eek:
I think they swipe it on the counter, like how we pay for fuel...they wont try to do online shopping with it!

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
ProjectGKaneda said:
Hello friends,

Well said ProjectGKaneda...
That is d reason why I didn't came for 2-3 days on this forum. It was getting uninteresting day by day due to unncessary post. Instead of helping each other, everyone just wanted to highlight himself. Since it was weekend and I knew that there won't be much activity by CIC, still people posted and kept on fighting over same issues again and again even when that issue has been discussed earlier.

For Birth Certificate, it would be better for everyone to join this forum and provide valuable inputs.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/indian-fsw-2013-birth-certificate-queries-t155120.0.html

Raj0078 said:
I think they swipe it on the counter, like how we pay for fuel...they wont try to do online shopping with it!
Raj, don't want to discourage u but Bharat, Freebird_76 and other member have already replied to this topic.

civeng

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
PER 24.07.2013
AOR Received.
n/a
IELTS Request
sent with doc
File Transfer...
july 2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
29.10.2013/ PPs sent on 2nd of December
LANDED..........
hopefully in spring 2014
Good morning Good Monday everyone!
@ cc issues: our bank told us to be careful not to pay online with the CC because after 2 more payments the 3D secure (meaning a password to be entered before the transaction) will be activated...But I don't know if this applies in all countries...

@ "rules" for this forum: I partially agree with ProjectGKaneda. I'm ok with keeping some "directions" in this forum (eg:not talking 20pages about foreign BCs as it doesn't interest everyone on this forum;talking 20 more pages about a joke someone made and diverting the discussion waaaay 2 much), but not for congratulating ppl getting CC/DD charged/PER granted...I think it's only human to be happy for someone else and I don't see how this could bother anyone. I for one am happy to enter the forum and read congratulations, it means that I have to look for a good news and it's not difficult opening a previous page and read the update.

@ michalovy: totally agree with putting the rule of reading CIC website before asking about BASIC and WELL EXPLAINED topics!!

So what suggestions can we put? I thought of:

1. Read the info on cic.gc.ca before coming with a query.
2. Always put the info for the spreadsheet in GREEN
3. If it is a subject that doesn't interest everyone on this topic, create a new topic.
if this is acceptable 4 everyone 4. It's needed to lighten up the mood sometimes (see the wonderful images from Jigzzy).It can't do any harm,isn't it??

Can you add some more?

Great Monday with updates everyone! 13th of MAY CCs get ready to be charged !