+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Kalaideng

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/07/2013
AOR Received.
01/10/2013
File Transfer...
01/11/2013
Med's Request
26/09/2015
Med's Done....
03/10/2015
Interview........
Ohh u got to be kidding me!!!
@sandy1985 i am feeling slightly better than i was 30 mins ago... thanks man!! :D

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014

GJG

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
File Transfer...
11-11-2013
Med's Request
19-02-2014
Passport Req..
19-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2014
A little help please.... ???

1) My wife is having a birth certificate/birth register page from a chownkidar in an Indian Village... Would that be valid?
2) Also, my wife has a passport with a different place of birth than that mentioned in the birth certificate... ::) ...
Can you please help as to what should I do???
Get the passport reissued???

Would be really very great full for you experienced replies please....

Thanks...

(FYI... NOC:2132)

rashedul56

Jun 6, 2013
Perth, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
13-09-2013
File Transfer...
23-09-2013
Med's Request
03-07-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2015
Passport Req..
01-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
11-05-2016 In sha Allah

rashedul56

Jun 6, 2013
Perth, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
13-09-2013
File Transfer...
23-09-2013
Med's Request
03-07-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2015
Passport Req..
01-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
11-05-2016 In sha Allah
idima said:
Agree, you spent so much money and effort already preparing your application, why do not spent some spare change, another 50 or 100USD which will benefit Canadian economy and will help create new jobs. ;D
They will send it back to you and that will help economy even more.

Agreed...

2013aspirant

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
PER Rec: 01-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Sep-2013
Med's Request
6-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
10-Dec2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
6-Dec-2013 (sub. on 11-Dec-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
7-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
March, 2014
sandy1985 said:
Hello Everyone,

I confirmed with one of my friend who was 2011 applicant and in Canada now.They also submitted the matriculation certificate as the proof for DOB.In India matriculation is accepted as DOB for all govt organizations.He didn't face any issue.Also as per Govt. Of India rule: People born before 1989 can submit matriculation or school leaving certificate as a proof for birth certificate as there was no widely accepted concept of birth certificates in India.Even this is true when you apply for new passport application now also_Only people born after 1989 in India require compulsory birth certificate for passport etc.

So I believe for Indian applicants birth certificate is not necessary and CIC would be aware of that as they have processed lot of Indian applicants.

I have also sent only my matriculation and school leaving certificate as proof of date of birth.

One more thing in India when they issue birth certificate in hospitals there is no name for the child.Only parents name,weight and Gender is mentioned.So this will not be accepted by CIC in my opinion.This is because unlike west where people know well in advance there child gender and keep a name for that.In India sex determination is crime.

As a second opinion I confirmed with my lawyer as well and they said birth certificate not require only matriculation or school leaving certificate will work.

Hope this clarifies all curiosity regarding birth certificates.But who knows in what mood CIC officer will be???
A big thanks and +1 to you Sandy... even my consultant told the same thing, and they have previously processed a lot of applications based on this. Though i started doubting my own application after reading posts on this forum as i have only sent 10th certificate for me and wife as proof of birth. But this post clarifies everything, at least for Indian applicants born before 1989.

jay2174

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
GJG said:
A little help please.... ???

1) My wife is having a birth certificate/birth register page from a chownkidar in an Indian Village... Would that be valid?
2) Also, my wife has a passport with a different place of birth than that mentioned in the birth certificate... ::) ...
Can you please help as to what should I do???
Get the passport reissued???

Would be really very great full for you experienced replies please....

Thanks...

(FYI... NOC:2132)
if time permits, get a passport reissued with the correct place of birth. If the issue or irregularity is for your birth certificate, you must provide the following:
- STATUTORY DECLARATION from an AUTHORIZED 3RD PARTY that your birth certificate is [either of the following or you can add your own]: not available, destroyed, lost, or what, got wrong info, etc. Get this document NOTARIZED
- SWORN AFFIDAVIT from yourself declaring the same things as above, what other document you offer in place of the birth certificate. This document to be signed by you in the presence of an AUTHORIZED THIRD-PARTY LEGAL WITNESS, with the witness also signing this document. Affidavits normally cost 10 times as much as notarizations. This document will serve as explanation to be shown to the CIC Officer.
- The AUTHORIZED DOCUMENT specified by CIC that can serve as a replacement for a BC (given certain conditions). This document must be notarized just the same, and just to be safe.

other tips: for your copies of your original documents, try to make it easy for the guys at CIC by using super-clear copies, might cost a bit more in some shops but the effort is well worth it. You may also scan and print it, but use the highest reasonable resolution when you scan, use proper grade paper when you print, try to look for a laser copier, colored laser copy is the best. These things aren't written or set in stone but, IMHO, if you make it easy for the person reviewing your profile, he MIGHT be in a BETTER MOOD while going over your docs. This is VERY SUBJECTIVE I KNOW, but those guys are still human ;D

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
Next worry........................when the file would be transferred to V.O.....any idea....coz I'm viewing 2011 spreadsheet, there time varied between PER to AOR from VO (ranging from as low as 5 days to as high as 40 days)....

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jay2174 said:
other tips: for your copies of your original documents, try to make it easy for the guys at CIC by using super-clear copies, might cost a bit more in some shops but the effort is well worth it. You may also scan and print it, but use the highest reasonable resolution when you scan, use proper grade paper when you print, try to look for a laser copier, colored laser copy is the best. These things aren't written or set in stone but, IMHO, if you make it easy for the person reviewing your profile, he MIGHT be in a BETTER MOOD while going over your docs. This is VERY SUBJECTIVE I KNOW, but those guys are still human ;D
Agreed. I would also recommend to spray a few drops of finest trendy perfume (preferably French) on your papers.
That will definitely differentiate your application amongst others and will help to tune the officer who is reviewing it in the right mood, besides it shows him that you have a stylish and refined personality and Canada will benefit greatly from having you as their PR and citizen.
I used Baccarat Les Larmes Sacrees de Thebes. It is way too expensive and hot, they must like it.

Besides, a stylish and refined envelop, preferably handmade by famous artist, slightly different size than ordinary, curved corners, will make a difference.

And don't forget about you signature, it must be neat and tidy and artistic at the same time, as it tells a lot about your personality, you never know they might be using graphology in their selection process.

P.S. I also put a 100USD bill in my package, just in case if none of above would work out, to greatly improve officer's attitude. After all, we all human and have families to feed. ;D

sandy1985

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Per : 24-07-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013
Med's Request
29-11-2013
Med's Done....
09-12-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
29-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
not decided
idima said:
Agreed. I would also recommend to spray a few drops of finest trendy perfume (preferably French) on your papers.
That will definitely differentiate your application amongst others and will help to tune the officer who is reviewing it in the right mood, besides it shows him that you have a stylish and refined personality and Canada will benefit greatly from having you as their PR and citizen.
I used Baccarat Les Larmes Sacrees de Thebes. It is way too expensive and hot, they must like it.

Besides, a stylish and refined envelop, preferably handmade by famous artist, slightly different size than ordinary, curved corners, will make a difference.

And don't forget about you signature, it must be neat and tidy and artistic at the same time, as it tells a lot about your personality, you never know they might be using graphology in their selection process.

P.S. I also put a 100USD bill in my package, just in case if none of above would work out, to greatly improve officer's attitude. After all, we all human and have families to feed. ;D
+1...Lol :)

Panam Singh

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Rofl.. U just made my day !! Fantastic reply tho.. :D

idima said:

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
@Sandy - many thanks and +1 for your reply.
@Kalaideng - I went to sleep immediately after my reply and did not notice your post. I think we should be safe + like what Sandy says. It's a hope though. No point sending an appendix, they will send it back.
@Floxzy - I'm exactly of your understanding but then again the best thing in all cases is to wait out and see what happens when our time comes.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
Idima my dear....LOL...Cramps in my stomach :'( :'( :'( I'm crying of laughter!!!
So there's another entertainer on the board, ehh. But I do agree with what Jay said as far as clear readable/colored copies are concerned; that makes sense, although I did nothing like that. I did send a colored copy of my convocation degree to WES because there that document really mattered but nothing with my final package afterwards.

French perfume...LOL :p :p :p

Edit - Why not try a seducer instead of a perfume?
http://listverse.com/2013/01/04/10-ridiculous-perfumes-that-might-seduce-you/

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adrenalineforu said:
Just because your family has it doesn't speak for the entire population of India or circumstances with everyone in all states and from times since Independence till present. A pinchful of some would definitely have something better than the rest of the others. Of course, things have changed over decades but that's how it was back then. Hope, you are analytic enough to understand what I mean!
i can't talk abt others and give a solution. If u give original to school they keep it if u give notarized one they keep it. I can tell for sure that many would have given the originals. U dont have to submit ur originals anywhere just notarized documents. Exception for CIC is Pcc, Wes and ielts. And for ur information I am 76 born which means I started my schooling in 1980's.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
joe07 said:
i can't talk abt others and give a solution. If u give original to school they keep it if u give notarized one they keep it. I can tell for sure that many would have given the originals. U dont have to submit ur originals anywhere just notarized documents. Exception for CIC is Pcc, Wes and ielts. And for ur information I am 76 born which means I started my schooling in 1980's.
I already mentioned in my earlier post, my father visited MCD then but to no avail and that he submitted Hospital discharge slip to school which he asked back for his own records which he still holds to date. If there were BC in place of discharge slip, we would have asked that back as well for his usual filing and records.