+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

shettyss

Dec 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER on 31 March 2015
AOR Received.
22 May 2015
Med's Request
15 July 2015
Med's Done....
1st medical 20 July, final medical on 04 Nov, medical received on 7 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23 Mar 2016
I am Dec 15 applicant.

My DD has not yet encashed, Nor received any mail communication from CIC.

But I managed to get my UCI number from CIC agent when I called them last week.

My ECAS status is showing as "IN PROCESS" and when I click it, the explanation is " your application is received on ... date".

What does it means.. ?

mk9212

Mar 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER:17-02-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
27-02-2015
ANy december applicant got AOR?

Anybody got interview call from Warsaw Huh??

Why they transfer to Warsaw office?Huh? Huh Huh

auto_art

Aug 8, 2013
test
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
27-Aug-14
AOR Received.
neverrr-
IELTS Request
submited with App s6w7r7l7.5
File Transfer...
processing start 20-Feb-2015
Med's Request
14-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
19-Mar-2015, third line 27-Mar-15
Interview........
waived..hopefully..pray to God
Passport Req..
13-May-2015--sent 14-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-May-2015--PP back 23-May-2015--expiry 23-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
-
Kishcanada

chill man

u wil get urs when the time comes.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pdesai said:
:) [size=10pt][size=10pt]Hi Guys, After a long time we got the passport request.[/size][/size] :)
Congrats my friend!

Amzz

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2014
File Transfer...
25-sep-2014
Med's Request
15-oct-2014
Med's Done....
3-Nov-2014(Medical received)
Interview........
Skipped
Passport Req..
Dm on 24feb ....PPR on 29April
VISA ISSUED...
waiting.....
LANDED..........
Planned in July
Can anybody tell me

what i need to do as i stuck on PPR( Dm 4th line updated on 24 feb)

Raised CSE twice time

Is there anything to worry?

civilengr

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/27/2014
AOR Received.
PER 01/28/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Additional docs requested : 03/06/2015. doc sent 03/20/2015 RPRF : 03/27/2015
Med's Request
03/28/2015
Med's Done....
04/07/2015 Medical recieved : 04/14/2015
Interview........
Decision Made : 05/30/2015
Passport Req..
06/02/2015
LANDED..........
06/25/2015
Hello everyone,

I hope some-one would be able to give their views about this. I had submitted my arranged employment documents along with Post graduate work permit and few days back I had received an email to submit 6 months transaction statements to show the settlement funds and having only 30 days for it. I have 2 questions here:

Does it mean settlement funds = whatever I have – credit card or it has nothing to do with the credit card expenses.
If debt = $2500 so I have to show $15500 or still $12000?
Moreover, since I came to know about this after receiving PER so I was not ready for it, if I make all the transactions now in one account from different sources within 15 days , will it going to effect the visa officer decision?

Question:

A big chunk of settlement fund was a hand over foreign currency, it was a gift from my brother quite a long ago, some of it is emergency cash handed over to me by my mom when she was leaving for back home from Canada, I can still show the receipt for solf off gold, but how am I suppose to proof the rest of the two? I have 30 days notice only and it is almost impossible to arrange these documents from back home in such short time.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Canadian immigration, proof of funds requirements

As part of the permanent resident application process you will need to prove to the Canadian government that you have enough monitory funds to support yourself and any accompanying family members when you arrive in Canada. This is because the government will not provide any financial support for new immigrants and therefore they need to be sure that you arrive with enough money to establish yourself in Canada.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) set guidelines as to the required funds they consider you need as a minimum in order to establish yourself in Canada. The amount required depends on the size of your family. These amounts can vary from time to time, so you should check these figures at the point you need to use them.

At the time of your application you must show that you have at least the required amount in order for your application to be processed. The money has to belong to you and cannot be borrowed from another person. The money must be readily available in transferable currency for settlement in Canada.
Obviously you can take any amount above the required funds with you to Canada. There is no upper limit, although there are restrictions on how much cash you can physically take with you at the time of landing.

You may be wondering what type of funds you can use and what type of proof is required. Well, there are several things to consider:

Savings: If you have savings which match or exceed the required amount then you can simply supply a copy of your bank statement showing the funds in your account. You should be able to show the funds in your account for a minimum of three months and if the funds have recently been transferred you will need to show where they came from.

You will also need to show that you are not just sending a statement just after being paid and that all the funds will disappear from the account the following week. If your money is split between several accounts, you will need to provide details of each up to the amount required.

Shares, Bonds etc: This type of investment is not acceptable for CIC purposes as these are volatile accounts and you could still loose your money. If you want to use this type of funding, you will need to cash-in the money from the shares etc and deposit them in a suitable bank account and send the statements as above.

Possessions: Again this is not acceptable by CIC. you will need to liquidate the assets and deposit the money in a suitable account. This also applies to vehicles.

Real Estate: Money in property is probably the most widely used proof of funds. Many people plan to sell property owned in their home country before landing in Canada and will use the equity to establish themselves.

This is totally acceptable by CIC and they appreciate that you may not have actually sold the property at the point you are required to supply this information and make allowances for this.

You will be allowed to supply a mortgage statement from your lender stating how much money is owed on the property. You should then get your property valued by three independent companies. These can be real estate agents, property valuation companies, your mortgage lender etc. Make sure you get the valuation on letter headed paper and signed.

If you send both the mortgage details and the valuations the CIC can see how much equity you have available.

N.B. You do not have to show that you have these funds if you have arranged employment in Canada

muc

Star Member
Dec 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2013 & returned, Reapplied 08-04-2014
Doc's Request.
19-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
27-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2015
LANDED..........
Expected JUNE 2015
UPDATE: PP REQUEST

I am FSW applicant residing in Pakistan. LVO being my visa office. Yesterday I was asked to submit passports to Canada Visa Office, Islamabad but specifically directed me to use vfsglobal. So today I submitted my passports via Gerry's in Lahore. Has anyone else done so?
The guy there told me the visas should be stamped in 2 wks but was surprised to hear I was an FSW applicant as they usually get other types of applicants.

Actually my first medical was done in sept, delayed intentionally but completed in feburary because of addition of newborn to our family.

I reckon this is probably a new system to speed up the process.

Xavier Sharma

Jan 29, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney > London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Payment 12-02-15
Nomination.....
09-03-15 PER
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-06-2015
Med's Done....
26-06-2015 TLU 11-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2015
LANDED..........
This is where dream becomes real!!
shettyss said:
I am Dec 15 applicant.

My DD has not yet encashed, Nor received any mail communication from CIC.

But I managed to get my UCI number from CIC agent when I called them last week.

My ECAS status is showing as "IN PROCESS" and when I click it, the explanation is " your application is received on ... date".

What does it means.. ?
Normally means you are on route to getting PER soon

RKM

Feb 11, 2015
muc said:
UPDATE: PP REQUEST

Actually my first medical was done in sept, delayed intentionally but completed in feburary because of addition of newborn to our family.

I reckon this is probably a new system to speed up the process.
Sir, could you please mention the steps you got through after receiving MR till addition of your new born. I am experiencing the same case and need your guidance in this regard, please.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Story Starting Story Finishing:

It was actually Sep 2010 when I got an admission on Masters on a mid-ranking university of Canada (for fall 2011). On that time I was not aware that this is not the main hurdle I will have to face for entering Canada. Since, during application for student Visa, I got to know that success rate for student visa from Singapore Visa office is nearly less than 10%!!!

I made a lot of research for the careful student visa application. But I got refused mentioning that- I have not proved I have enough bonding with my home country (not sure abt the actual cause).

I was really depressed since I was expecting a lot about my career and did a lot of hard work with this visa application.

After that, my elder brother applied for Saskatchewan provincial nominee program (SINP-which is another PR program) on Jun 2011. After my application, this program turned into a slowest one ever.

During Jun 2012, CIC declared that they are not gonna open their regular FSW skilled category program on this year. They will introduce a new faster program on Jan 13 which was then shifted to May 13. Minister promised for several times that this program's application will be processed within a months.

I got myself optimistic and started preparing myself for this program (GT IELTS etc.). The program declared before 14 days (20 Apr 13) and many rules were very new like educational assessment/IELTS each band 6.0 etc. I tried to do every work within this time and dropped my file on the very opening day.

Initial steps like PER,AOR were clearing very smoothly. I was getting relaxed since minister's promise was playing on my mind....But after getting AOR from SG it was almost unbearable for me to wait for some news...

So things were not going in my favor...waiting waiting....No news....No update for any FSW13 SG applicants...

After waiting over 1.5 yrs I started prep to apply for my spouse's application from CPC-O on Aug 14.

Meanwhile I got nomination from Saskatchewan for further processing on July 14 (need to apply within Dec 14).

After this I got second line on ECAS (Oct 14) and I was getting anxious for MR....But alas, many SG FSW13 even FSW14 applicants were getting MR/PPR but no trace abt mine one....

Finally I had to know my MR news from GCMS report on Dec 14 (which was issued two months earlier) .....

[size=14pt]And now received Visa and CoPR on my hand.....

I know almost all other Visa office applicants are now on Canada from FSW13.

Even after this waiting of five yrs one thing I must say guys, patience can bring ur most desired achievements...That's what is my lesson.

I am sorry for the long writings, One message I want to deliver—that is- Don't lose hope....keep patience from ur heart....Have faith on God....U will get what u want....Since he is great!!!...He knows the best for u...

I sincerely show my heartiest gratitude to all of my brothers....sisters for their support....My painful waiting was converted to happy moments (seriously) passing with u....it feels me amazing, when somebody says that my silly suggestion helped him atleast a bit!!!

And receive my apology for whom I was not able to respond timely/correctly....Sorry guys....Dont mind for my behave, sometimes shortage of knowledge ....

I am a telecom guy....I know there are a lot of brothers/sisters from this domain....I may require employment support/suggestions from my brother/sisters (will not hesitate to ask to my family members, alright??!!! )....If I have opportunities then surely I will try my best in future too....

Will be in touch....:)

Keep praying for each other.... :)

[/size]

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
My Application Timeline Summary:

10 May 2013: Application Received
10 Jul 2013: Received PER
23 Aug 2013: Received AOR
21 Oct 2014: Received medical, PCC and RPRF Request
23 Dec 2014: Got to know abt Medical from GCMS report
29 Dec 2014: Spouse did her Medical
12 Jan 2015: Did My medical and sent all requested docs
15 Jan 2015: RPRF, PCC Docs Received by Singapore
13 Feb 2015: Passport Request
23 Feb 2015: Submitted Passports to VFS
26 Feb 2015: PP received by Singapore
4 Mar 2015: PP dispatched from Singapore
8 Mar 2015: Passport with Visa received
3 Mar 2015: Visa Issued date

an_mah

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with App (except PCC)
Nomination.....
26-09-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2015
LANDED..........
02-05-2015
Hello Everyone,
Need you opinion / advise. I am a FSW 2014 applicant and some of you may have been in a similar situation as I am in now.
Its related to the eye colour that is mentioned on the COPR. I put the colour as black but it really should be brown, dark brown to be precise. Hence the COPR also says Black. Now I am not sure if this is an issue or not? I have raised a CSE but I really don't expect any response in which case I would assume its not a big issue.
Welcome your thoughts / suggestions or pointers to people who have faced this before.

Regards
an_mah

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Story Starting Story Finishing:

It was actually Sep 2010 when I got an admission on Masters on a mid-ranking university of Canada (for fall 2011). On that time I was not aware that this is not the main hurdle I will have to face for entering Canada. Since, during application for student Visa, I got to know that success rate for student visa from Singapore Visa office is nearly less than 10%!!!
I made a lot of research for the careful student visa application. But I got refused mentioning that- I have not proved I have enough bonding with my home country (not sure abt the actual cause).
I was really depressed since I was expecting a lot about my career and did a lot of hard work with this visa application.
After that, my elder brother applied for Saskatchewan provincial nominee program (SINP-which is another PR program) on Jun 2011. After my application, this program turned into a slowest one ever.
During Jun 2012, CIC declared that they are not gonna open their regular FSW skilled category program on this year. They will introduce a new faster program on Jan 13 which was then shifted to May 13. Minister promised for several times that this program's application will be processed within a months.
I got myself optimistic and started preparing myself for this program (GT IELTS etc.). The program declared before 14 days (20 Apr 13) and many rules were very new like educational assessment/IELTS each band 6.0 etc. I tried to do every work within this time and dropped my file on the very opening day.
Initial steps like PER,AOR were clearing very smoothly. I was getting relaxed since minister's promise was playing on my mind....But after getting AOR from SG it was almost unbearable for me to wait for some news...
So things were not going in my favor...waiting waiting....No news....No update for any FSW13 SG applicants...
After waiting over 1.5 yrs I started prep to apply for my spouse's application from CPC-O on Aug 14.
Meanwhile I got nomination from Saskatchewan for further processing on July 14 (need to apply within Dec 14).
After this I got second line on ECAS (Oct 14) and I was getting anxious for MR....But alas, many SG FSW13 even FSW14 applicants were getting MR/PPR but no trace abt mine one....
Finally I had to know my MR news from GCMS report on Dec 14 (which was issued two months earlier) .....
[size=14pt]And now received Visa and CoPR on my hand.....

I know almost all other Visa office applicants are now on Canada from FSW13.
Even after this waiting of five yrs one thing I must say guys, patience can bring ur most desired achievements...That's what is my lesson.
I am sorry for the long writings, One message I want to deliver—that is- Don't lose hope....keep patience from ur heart....Have faith on God....U will get what u want....Since he is great!!!...He knows the best for u...
I sincerely show my heartiest gratitude to all of my brothers....sisters for their support....My painful waiting was converted to happy moments (seriously) passing with u....it feels me amazing, when somebody says that my silly suggestion helped him atleast a bit!!!
And receive my apology for whom I was not able to respond timely/correctly....Sorry guys....Dont mind for my behave, sometimes shortage of knowledge ....
I am a telecom guy....I know there are a lot of brothers/sisters from this domain....I may require employment support/suggestions from my brother/sisters (will not hesitate to ask to my family members, alright??!!! )....If I have opportunities then surely I will try my best in future too....
Will be in touch....:)
Keep praying for each other.... :)
[/size]

Many many congratulations Ashif bhai.

The lesson learned from your struggle is "NEVER STOP TRYING WITH COMPLETE PATIENCE".
And PR means "Patience Recongnized." Therefore all of us who are struggling for PR should wait with full hope and patience and expect always a positive outcome and never stop trying. Because it is always better "TO TRY AND FAIL THEN FAIL TO TRY".

HOPE ONE DAY WE SHALL MEET IN CANADA AND ESTABLISH A PHYSICAL FORUM THERE OF "FSWP2014 AND FSWP2013 CLUB" WHICH CAN ABBREVIATED AS FSC1314
إن شاء الله عزوجل
Regards,George
Doha,Qatar

AlertJack

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along
Nomination.....
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Oct 2013
IELTS Request
Sent along
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 Processing started
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
N/A | Decision Made: Feb 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
8) I have reached the finish line.

24th Feb got ppr
I sent PPs same week via vfs and it came back stamped this Monday with copr.

Planning to fly in May 2nd half some day.

Admin please update spreadsheet.

This forum helped me to do the application by myself and come this far.

Thanks to everyone here.

I feel extremely blessed and lucky.

I would like to remember the lost runners who applied with me and around the same time but did not make it due to various reasons. No words can console you. I pray God that he be with you and guide you through.

Hope to come back sometime in future soon to share my landing experience.