+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

KUSH83

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Gandhinagar, Guj, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2013
Doc's Request.
With appli
Nomination.....
With appli
AOR Received.
22-10-2013
IELTS Request
With appli
File Transfer...
06-11-2013
Med's Request
Waiting since Nov'13
Interview........
No
docfromindia said:
Hello,

I am Doctor from India.I am currently in a very weird situation. Reasons are..

1.) File reached - 22nd may , 2014. Today November 1st,2014 still I haven't heard from them.
2.) Applied under NOC 4011 category. DD was dated 6th may and validity is 3 months.So if they processed my application after 6th august then payment cant be possible.So in that case will they reject my application or they ask me to submit new DD?
3.) I saw that people who submitted application even in last week of June ,2014 received there PER.

Since I haven't heard about payment clearance and I inquired at bank and I was told that my payment was not done.So now I am in a confused state.Whether they have processed my file or not? If not then at least I would have got the reply from them whether positive or negative.

Plus they dint process my demand draft.

I need guidance from senior members.Please give me your valuable feedback on this.I will really appreciate it.

Also let me know whether we can call Canadian government to inquire about my application on fsw PR?
raise a query to CIC, it's long time now.
Generally they send PER aft 60 days.

abbibappu

Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-08-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Given
File Transfer...
Med's Request
In sha allah
Med's Done....
In sha allah
Interview........
In sha allah
Passport Req..
In sha allah
VISA ISSUED...
In sha allah
LANDED..........
In sha allah
Hi all...i m fsw2014 ..2172 applicant file reached 8 th may ,PER 13th August and second line updated 15 sept 2014 ,all was fine upto ths ...but now its almost 48 days..
Ndvo ths year started issuing MR without AOR just a month after PER and some even before tht.it was datewise picking of files from 1st may applicants onwards and most of thm got MR first and updated second line in ecas later and those who got second line first got MR within a week except few ..abt 49 applicants till now including myself.wt will b the possibility of our processing method..how many got MR last year even with second line and waiting for more than a month..pls share ur experiences...

BAMP

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
AOR Received.
21-02-2014
File Transfer...
Processing start on 27th Feb
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
29/08/2014
Passport Req..
PPR1- 26/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM-3/02/2015 & PPR2-11/02/2015
abbibappu said:
Hi all...i m fsw2014 ..2172 applicant file reached 8 th may ,PER 13th August and second line updated 15 sept 2014 ,all was fine upto ths ...but now its almost 48 days..
Ndvo ths year started issuing MR without AOR just a month after PER and some even before tht.it was datewise picking of files from 1st may applicants onwards and most of thm got MR first and updated second line in ecas later and those who got second line first got MR within a week except few ..abt 49 applicants till now including myself.wt will b the possibility of our processing method..how many got MR last year even with second line and waiting for more than a month..pls share ur experiences...
working style of NDVO is unpredictable

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
BAMP said:
working style of NDVO is unpredictable
Most unpredictable visa office is our very own visa office "london visa office". Perhaps they even dont know what are they upto...

karandeep_chd

Oct 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Nomination.....
23-10-2014
Med's Request
17-12-2014
Med's Done....
21-12-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2015
LANDED..........
09-04-2015
Hello Admin
Please update my SS sheet , I got my PER on 23 Oct and DD en-cashed on 26 Sept.

Anyone , please tell me what's matter with NDVO , why are they not sending Passport request ??? I plan to move in Feb or march as sooner we go better it is & moreover feb /march is best time to find jobs

Hope NDVO understands this . !

Thanks
karandeep

Mbaka

Star Member
May 19, 2014
Dear Forumites,

Please we need advice/suggestions and referrals at this point.

We( family of 5) landed at Calgary on the 17th of sept like any other immigrant, our intent was to do short one as reside in Saudi Arabia so we need to come back and tidy stuffs then move finally. At the immigration point we handed our Int’l passport and the 2 COPR to the immigration officer. The 2 COPR had 1 photo passport on each of them, you remember 1 COPR is for the client and the other is for the Canada immigration. The 2 photo passports on each of them was taken by the Immigration officer, that is what they use to produce PR CARD.

Everything went well and we stayed for like 20 days and returned back to Saudi on the 6th of October with the usual arrangement that our PR cards will be mailed to us by our good friend that we put up with;

Now the Challenge:

Just last week our friend called that all our PR cards have been issued except that of my spouse ( principal applicant). They sent a rejection letter which states that my spouse’s photo passport did not meet the requirements. Believe me we took these passports same day and same time. That is the only place we have been taking passports for years. They also attached a document that states their recommendation and notes to the photographer!

These are the 3 last points on their document.

• Be on Photographic paper that has a backing which accepts and retains the date. Photos without this backing are not acceptable.
• Be on prints that are well - fixed and washed to avoid discoloration.
• Bear the date the photo was taken (not the date the photo was printed) directly on the back of one print ( stick – on labels are not acceptable).

We have combed all the places we can but no photo shop seems to meet the requirement of having date printed out at the back of the passport photos.

Do we know anyone that has same issue and has overcome it. Do we know any Photoshop ( for those in SAUDI ) that can do that ( we are at the eastern province, khobar axis).

Or maybe do you think I don’t really understand what they require? Is it just a stamp they need at the back? That is after the photo has been printed.

Please, please and please any information is deeply appreciated. We are really tensed at the moment and I know we all know why?

Please help

You can inbox me too please.

racb1234

Oct 2, 2013
Hi,
Sorry I didn't create a new post (couldn't find how), but I have 2 things:
1. Please update my info (racb1234):
Medicals and RPRF received on Oct-15th

2. We completed our medicals on Oct-31st and we found out that my wife's passport (she is mexican), expires on Feb-14th 2015... After the medicals we went to the mexican embassy to renew her passport but the issue is that the embassy will complete the renewal in 2 months. :eek: What could happen if CIC ask for our passports, knowing that the give you only 15 days deadline for the reception?

Best regards...

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
racb1234 said:
Hi,
Sorry I didn't create a new post (couldn't find how), but I have 2 things:
1. Please update my info (racb1234):
Medicals and RPRF received on Oct-15th

2. We completed our medicals on Oct-31st and we found out that my wife's passport (she is mexican), expires on Feb-14th 2015... After the medicals we went to the mexican embassy to renew her passport but the issue is that the embassy will complete the renewal in 2 months. :eek: What could happen if CIC ask for our passports, knowing that the give you only 15 days deadline for the reception?

Best regards...
In case they ask you to submit your passports then you can ask them to give you an extension by emailing them and explaining them the situation..

preity

Jun 25, 2012
Visa Office......
Mississauga/NVDO
Hello everyone,

Some info needed on travelling to Canada (for FSW 2013).
Travel planned in the second week of Jan 2014:
1. What forms/documents do we need to carry before entry into Canada?
2. Do we need to carry 11,000 CAD (as proof of funds) or is it enough to carry some cash and show the amount to be in a bank account in India transferable to Canada?
3. Any formalities to be completed prior to travel?

If there is anything else to be observed, please feel free to add. If there is any post or weblink that gives info about this, kindly share the same.

Thanks in advance.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
Mbaka said:
Dear Forumites,

Please we need advice/suggestions and referrals at this point.

We( family of 5) landed at Calgary on the 17th of sept like any other immigrant, our intent was to do short one as reside in Saudi Arabia so we need to come back and tidy stuffs then move finally. At the immigration point we handed our Int'l passport and the 2 COPR to the immigration officer. The 2 COPR had 1 photo passport on each of them, you remember 1 COPR is for the client and the other is for the Canada immigration. The 2 photo passports on each of them was taken by the Immigration officer, that is what they use to produce PR CARD.

Everything went well and we stayed for like 20 days and returned back to Saudi on the 6th of October with the usual arrangement that our PR cards will be mailed to us by our good friend that we put up with;

Now the Challenge:

Just last week our friend called that all our PR cards have been issued except that of my spouse ( principal applicant). They sent a rejection letter which states that my spouse's photo passport did not meet the requirements. Believe me we took these passports same day and same time. That is the only place we have been taking passports for years. They also attached a document that states their recommendation and notes to the photographer!

These are the 3 last points on their document.

• Be on Photographic paper that has a backing which accepts and retains the date. Photos without this backing are not acceptable.
• Be on prints that are well - fixed and washed to avoid discoloration.
• Bear the date the photo was taken (not the date the photo was printed) directly on the back of one print ( stick – on labels are not acceptable).

We have combed all the places we can but no photo shop seems to meet the requirement of having date printed out at the back of the passport photos.

Do we know anyone that has same issue and has overcome it. Do we know any Photoshop ( for those in SAUDI ) that can do that ( we are at the eastern province, khobar axis).

Or maybe do you think I don't really understand what they require? Is it just a stamp they need at the back? That is after the photo has been printed.

Please, please and please any information is deeply appreciated. We are really tensed at the moment and I know we all know why?

Please help

You can inbox me too please.
The following reply thus far on your query from our fb group members:

1st reply:
Bro wat I gather is - u need to shoot the photographs thru a "Digital Camera" & not thru the poloroids the studio uses.
Some Digital camera hv option of "Date printing" facility on the photo or on the back of the processed snap.
Its my thought ..... sm seniors or an experienced cameraman may evaluate much better.

2nd reply:
Bro first dnt panic u hvnt done any wrong. Just send a case specific email stating that you had to leave canada due to ..... reasons. Now ask them if u can write date manually behind with s stamp? Stating that there is no facility in your place and you can mail them pics. Worst case scenario you might have to get a travel document and go. But I dont think it will be needed..

3rd reply:
CIC regulations require that the photo is a recent one. Most photography studios in Canada are aware of this and do stamp the date! I guess it could be written as long as it's in permanent ink, or use a sharpie & the photographer could just stamp on top of it - just my 2 cents

4th reply:
I think if you go to any digital studio that shoots and prints your photo instantly, they can do it for you, normally all six photos come out of the printer on one sheet, he can just put it backwards in the printer and print the date on it. Later he will cut the six photos according to the size you want.
In riyadh any digital studio will do it for an extra 10 riyals or so and should be the same in Khobar.
One more option is that you can email the digital photo to your friend in Canada and he can go and print it with the specs requested. Make sure the photo is taken with high resolution and big size so the studio is able to down size it to required dimensions.

5th reply:
Even in our case, Kids and my photos were fine for CIC and we got PR cards. My wife's got rejected and got same letter as yours. Since they accepted all ours where we did and how we wrote the date is not a problem. Problem will be with lack of clarity on photo. If wearing glasses ensure no reflection on glasses when photo clicks, infact you can even take picture without glasses(we did so), if wearing scarf ensure facial feature are not blocked etc... In CIC website clear guidelines with sample pics are available. Hope it helps.

6th reply
I had d same issue with my PR card photograph. CIC has done specifications like one should not wear glossy lipstick n don't smile etc that's available on the website. As for d date printed it means that the photo studio where u taker d photos puts a stamp on the back of the photograph that's all there's no special printed photos do don't worry. Just take new piks according to CIC guideline mail it to ur friend n have him print it at a photo studio so they can stamp d date at the back.

Mbaka

Star Member
May 19, 2014
rawdah said:
The following reply thus far on your query from our fb group members:

1st reply:
Bro wat I gather is - u need to shoot the photographs thru a "Digital Camera" & not thru the poloroids the studio uses.
Some Digital camera hv option of "Date printing" facility on the photo or on the back of the processed snap.
Its my thought ..... sm seniors or an experienced cameraman may evaluate much better.

2nd reply:
Bro first dnt panic u hvnt done any wrong. Just send a case specific email stating that you had to leave canada due to ..... reasons. Now ask them if u can write date manually behind with s stamp? Stating that there is no facility in your place and you can mail them pics. Worst case scenario you might have to get a travel document and go. But I dont think it will be needed..

3rd reply:
CIC regulations require that the photo is a recent one. Most photography studios in Canada are aware of this and do stamp the date! I guess it could be written as long as it's in permanent ink, or use a sharpie & the photographer could just stamp on top of it - just my 2 cents
Rawdah ,

We deeply appreciate.
Please send in more feedbacks if you receive more

farhadiz

Oct 22, 2014
Manchester
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
File Transfer...
13-10-2013
Med's Request
05-07-2014
Med's Done....
18-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-03-2015
Dear buddies,

I have submitted PPR1 (the information chart & the scanned copy of passport) by email 2 days ago. I have two questions:

1) May you please tell me how long approximately it takes that they issue PPR2 (pass request)?

2- Do they send PPR2 by email or post?

Kind regards,
Farhad

docfromindia

Nov 1, 2014
Hello,

I am a doctor from Gujarat,India.I applied on may 22,2014 with very well credential and with complete file.
The problem was demand draft.which was valid for only 3 months.

So if I observe the reply which other candidates got who applied during the same period when I applied it should have been done by august last week or max September but in that case also the validity of the demand draft must have been over.

So is it possible to submit the demand draft again or will I get my application back? Since you replied to my query and I believe that you are an experience and expert member of the canada FSW PR application process I am asking you.Please let me know if you can suggest anything regarding this.

Thanks.