+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
terki said:
GCMS ORDERING OR ANY COMMUNICATION U MAKE WITH CIC - TRIGGERS AN ENTRY INTO GCMS NOTES OF SUCH COMMUNICATION - THIS WILL LEAD THE FILE TO GO FORWARD FROM ITS ORIGINALLY STORED DATE -

B'F DATE - THIS REFERS TO A DATE ON WHICH OFFICERS IS DESTINED TO VIEW YOUR FILE
So since it triggers a B'F DATE, does it mean that if before your file was just sitting there with no specific date, now it gets one and hence should be looked at sooner by an officer?

sgcanada

Jul 7, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Nomination.....
01-01-2015 - PER received
AOR Received.
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
Send along with the application
Med's Request
24-06-2015
Med's Done....
08-07-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
30-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2015
LANDED..........
03-06-2016
Hi,

My POF is in terms of fixed deposits from India.

I am the main and I have my fathers name as nominee inside the FD certificate.

Is this considered okay ? Any advise from experts?

My application reached Nova Scotia on Sept 5.

Thanks in Advance,
Cheers,
bbnJ

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
Posting again:
Hello everyone on this forum. I am a 2014 applicant and would like to raise a query regarding PPR. As all of you are experienced campaigners you might be able to provide your valuable inputs.

Can any one give an idea on time gap between NDVO receiving medicals and issuing Passport Requests!

And how much time will they give to send them passports.

Thanks in advance.

sam439

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
AOR Received.
16-09-2013
File Transfer...
26-10-2013
Med's Request
04-02-2014
Med's Done....
12-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2014
LANDED..........
Will be by April 2014
Hi Friends,

I landed in April 2014 and next week my family(spouse and two kids) will be landing.
So I need to know what forms do my family have to carry with them now, as I have already submitted my Goods to accompany and Goods to follow form when I landed in April.
Do they need to carry once again Goods to accompany form apart from COPR and PR Visa?
If there is anything else they have to carry please let me know friends.
Thanks for your help.

Sam

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
obryan20 said:
OK, then. I'm eager to hear of your experience when that time comes, which I trust will be soon. +1 to you for being a good sport ;).

In the interim, hope the wait for you isn't too bad. As I have now passed the first stage (PER), the uncertainty for me is now gone and the wait has become a bit more bearable.
Thanks mate :) I hope so too that I will soon get the chance. Good luck mate! To bear the wait I usually use the formula "Don't wait". :p Good luck!

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
siryasir said:
Why does offering a job to a PR holder would require LMO by employer ???

I think LMO is required only if employer is recruiting someone who has no PR or citizenship, Isnt it ?
If one has applied under FSW1 and one will have submitted the proof of funds as well. At this stage of application (for which I had answered) when you are done with medicals and your process is almost complete, submitting that 'you have now a job offer' will not change the circumstances of your application. Since, one doesn't need to show anything. If one has landed and now is a PR then obviously no LMO will be required.

LIVE IT UP

Jan 3, 2014
Hi Seniors,

Need some expert advice urgently.

One of my friends has got a PNP nomination; but he has also submitted application for FSW in July 2014, waiting for a response on it

1. At what stage does he has to withdraw the application? At CIC or VO?
2. Who decides which application to withdraw?
3. Which is faster FSW or PNP for NDVO?

Please advice.

siryasir

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
ITA under EE, not yet!
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
InshAllah soon
Med's Request
InshAllah soon
Med's Done....
InshAllah soon
Interview........
InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
Owais Iqbal said:
If one has applied under FSW1 and one will have submitted the proof of funds as well. At this stage of application (for which I had answered) when you are done with medicals and your process is almost complete, submitting that 'you have now a job offer' will not change the circumstances of your application. Since, one doesn't need to show anything. If one has landed and now is a PR then obviously no LMO will be required.
True you are correct.

But I was merely pointing on the LMO thing you had mentioned in the response. However he has specifically asked AFTER GETTING PERMANENT RESIDENCY VISA STAMPED ON PASSPORT in his query.

>>
1) AFTER YOU HAVE GOT YOUR PERMANENT RESIDENCY STAMP IN YOUR PASSPORT, IF YOU RECEIVE A JOB OFFER FROM A CANADIAN EMPLOYER...DO YOU HAVE TO NOTIFY ABOUT THIS JOB OFFER TO OUR VISA OFFICE (IN MY CASE NDVO)?<<

In this case, he does not need a LMO.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
obryan20 said:
So since it triggers a B'F DATE, does it mean that if before your file was just sitting there with no specific date, now it gets one and hence should be looked at sooner by an officer?
On the day when a file is reviewed the visa officer put a BF date i.e. the next date on which the file will be reviewed. If in the meanwhile the required documents are received then the file may be reviewed before the BF date.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
siryasir said:
True you are correct.

But I was merely pointing on the LMO thing you had mentioned in the response. However he has specifically asked AFTER GETTING PERMANENT RESIDENCY VISA STAMPED ON PASSPORT in his query.

>>
1) AFTER YOU HAVE GOT YOUR PERMANENT RESIDENCY STAMP IN YOUR PASSPORT, IF YOU RECEIVE A JOB OFFER FROM A CANADIAN EMPLOYER...DO YOU HAVE TO NOTIFY ABOUT THIS JOB OFFER TO OUR VISA OFFICE (IN MY CASE NDVO)?<<

In this case, he does not need a LMO.
That's what I am pointing out mate. If you have already gone through the process then you cannot introduce something which changes the circumstances. Hence, you cannot show your job as a substitute of proof of funds because the procedure of the category having job is totally different. Also, since, you haven't joined this job yet, therefore, you still are under no obligation to inform visa office about this. Hence, in anyway there is no need to inform NDVO.

bluemav

Jul 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#4294EB]Manila[/color]
NOC Code......
[color=#4294EB]2281[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=#4294EB]15-05-2014[/color] PER_Received..: [color=#4294EB]04-09-2014[/color]
Med's Request
[color=#4294EB]29-09-2014[/color]
Passport Req..
[color=#4294EB]22-10-2014[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
00-00-0000 [img]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/blue-face/excited-facial-expression-smiley-emoticon.png[/img]
Hi Guys,

Anyone here had his/her medical examination in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Etoile Clinic/First Clinic

How was it? How many days before they will send to Visa Office?

Are they using E-Medical to send the report?

Thanks

kITTY22

Sep 15, 2014
Hi guys.........I have been a silent observer for over the past year and a half........this forum was very useful to me....i will be landing in Canada at the end of October...my question is how do i show proof of funds on being landed...do i carry cash or can i just carry bank statment from my home bank.

canadaguys

Feb 18, 2014
Achiever 99 said:
Hey guys.... could you please advice me about eMedical physician based in New Delhi???

Tried and see the list of physician panel in the CIC website but its no where mention about eMedical.

Which one is quick and easy to go with in Delhi???

Cost??
my dear now all the cic panel physicians are using emedical only because from 2013 applicants onwards cic will accept only emedical. so you can walkin to any panel physician in the cic website without fear.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
kITTY22 said:
Hi guys.........I have been a silent observer for over the past year and a half........this forum was very useful to me....i will be landing in Canada at the end of October...my question is how do i show proof of funds on being landed...do i carry cash or can i just carry bank statment from my home bank.
Mate, you can carry as much amount as you want as per the rules and regulations of your country, however, if you carry amount more than $10,000 you will need to inform the immigration officer at the POE. If you don't want to carry whole amount, you can carry bank statement from your home bank.

sena1

Jul 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

Please can someone help me out. I am out of my country of residence for study in the U.K. I want to confirm if I can do my medical in the U.K or I have to return to my country of residence for the medical. I don't want to be travelling up and down since I may still have to travel when PP request comes in.

Many thanks guys