+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes do it on both to get as much points as possible, unless you got one of them from an accredited Canadian University ( then it doesn't need to be assessed)

fswpdxb said:
Hi guys

My highest degree is Masters.Do we need to do ECA for bachelors and masters or only Masters.please advise.

Regards

kajola

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi

I have been employed in a company for almost 2 years now but before that, I was under a training program in the same company for a year. this training is inclusive of an allowance. well in my reference letter, it wasn't really mentioned their that it was a training, it is said there that i was employed as a nurse resident ( which is considered as a training program offered by the company to fresh graduates nurses) from MMDDYY to MMDDYY and as a staff nurse to MMDDYY up to present.

my question is, do i need to provide a job description for the NURSE Resident thing or JOB description as a Staff nurse will suffice?

thanks

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Staff Nurse should be sufficient, especially since it covered all the dates.

If you feel better you can always include a cover letter explaining that you were in training just as you did in this post.

kajola said:
hi

I have been employed in a company for almost 2 years now but before that, I was under a training program in the same company for a year. this training is inclusive of an allowance. well in my reference letter, it wasn't really mentioned their that it was a training, it is said there that i was employed as a nurse resident ( which is considered as a training program offered by the company to fresh graduates nurses) from MMDDYY to MMDDYY and as a staff nurse to MMDDYY up to present.

my question is, do i need to provide a job description for the NURSE Resident thing or JOB description as a Staff nurse will suffice?

thanks

kajola

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, thank you island babe..

one more thing, in my ITR the gross salary does not match the computation in my monthly pay slip for the last 3 months because of an increase made this January. although that increase isonly a small amount.

do you have any idea on what i should do about this?

thank you

nelkyl

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Hi to all EXPERTS,

We sent our FSW2014 NOC CATEGORY by courier and write the address bellow:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category, Offer of Arranged Employment category or PhD category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: 1112
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

According to your experience, can they returned our application because in the 3-th line we didn't wrote only: NOC CATEGORY

Thank you all in advance.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This should not be an issue, you could however get a new letter reflecting the new amount and the effective date of the increase.

kajola said:
hi, thank you island babe..

one more thing, in my ITR the gross salary does not match the computation in my monthly pay slip for the last 3 months because of an increase made this January. although that increase isonly a small amount.

do you have any idea on what i should do about this?

thank you

jdn

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-07-2015
Dear Seniors ,

Please share your thoughts for the below doubts ,

1 , For childs Birth certificate should we submit " Certificate from Health Authority - UAE " or " Certificate issued by Embassy of INDIA " .

2, Will there be any issue if I submit " Certificate from Health Authority "

3, Should we submit our CV along with the Application ?

4, If i want to specify one NGO in which i work for Volunteering where can i place that documents .

5 , Can we submit some additional training certificates along with the final set of document .

Thanks in Advance ,

Jdn

scorpio939

Sep 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO -> Manila VO
NOC Code......
1114:Other Financial Officers
App. Filed.......
08-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Jun-2016
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
13-JAN-2015
Med's Request
22-Jun-2016
Med's Done....
18-July-2016
Passport Req..
14-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
13-APR-2017
Need advice regarding NOC match & job description:

I'd like to apply under NOC 1114: 'Other financial officers' as 'account manager'

But the problem is: unlike other job titles in NOC 1114, they have not provided any job description for 'account manager'.
I mean, on the page for NOC 1114, there is job descriptions for few other titles, bt not for the title 'account manager'.
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Profile.aspx?val=1&val1=1114

I want to know the job description for title 'account manager'. workingincanada.gc.ca doesnt have any description abt it.
Can any one advice me on what to do ? How can I be sure that I'm applying under the correct NOC ?

Thanks in advance

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Scorpio939,

Job title/designation doesn't matter if your roles & responsibilities matches with the job description of NOC 1114. Read job description of NOC 1114 carefully and find out if you are doing same functions in your "account manager" role. If you are performing different functions, then sorry to say, you aren't eligible to apply under NOC 1114 unless you have minimum 1 year previous experience with roles & responsibilities matching with NOC 1114.

Hope this will help.

scorpio939 said:
Need advice regarding NOC match & job description:

I'd like to apply under NOC 1114: 'Other financial officers' as 'account manager'

But the problem is: unlike other job titles in NOC 1114, they have not provided any job description for 'account manager'.
I mean, on the page for NOC 1114, there is job descriptions for few other titles, bt not for the title 'account manager'.
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Profile.aspx?val=1&val1=1114

I want to know the job description for title 'account manager'. workingincanada.gc.ca doesnt have any description abt it.
Can any one advice me on what to do ? How can I be sure that I'm applying under the correct NOC ?

Thanks in advance

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nelkyl,

Due to this reason, CIO isn't going to return your application but there is a slight chance of your application being misplaced. Even it is misplaced, once CIO will open your application, it can be figured out that applicant has applied under NOC category and will be sent to proper personnel/office.

nelkyl said:
Hi to all EXPERTS,

We sent our FSW2014 NOC CATEGORY by courier and write the address bellow:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category, Offer of Arranged Employment category or PhD category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: 1112
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

According to your experience, can they returned our application because in the 3-th line we didn't wrote only: NOC CATEGORY

Thank you all in advance.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jdn,

Please see my response in RED.

jdn said:
Dear Seniors ,

Please share your thoughts for the below doubts ,

1 , For childs Birth certificate should we submit " Certificate from Health Authority - UAE " or " Certificate issued by Embassy of INDIA " .
If you child is born in UAE, then you should submit birth certificate issued by Health Authority of the Emirate.

2, Will there be any issue if I submit " Certificate from Health Authority "
It will be perfectly alright.

3, Should we submit our CV along with the Application ?
It is not required.

4, If i want to specify one NGO in which i work for Volunteering where can i place that documents.
No need to attach such documents.

5 , Can we submit some additional training certificates along with the final set of document .
Don't submit anything which is not asked. You are submitting this application for immigration but not for a job.

Thanks in Advance ,

Jdn

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fswpdxb,

If you are sure that your master degree is equivalent to Canadian's masters degree, then go only for masters but if you have doubt, then get ECA for both.

fswpdxb said:
Hi guys

My highest degree is Masters.Do we need to do ECA for bachelors and masters or only Masters.please advise.

Regards

zeetheboss

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
CC-25-Jul / PER-01-Aug
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
17-Apr-2014
Interview........
26-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
17-Jul-2014
Got an additional line: Medical results have been received but no PPR yet; status is still IN PROCESS.

jdn

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-07-2015
Abu Hassaan said:
jdn,

Please see my response in RED.
Thanks Abu Hassaan +

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations on successful medicals brother.

zeetheboss said:
Got an additional line: Medical results have been received but no PPR yet; status is still IN PROCESS.