+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 12.09.14 & PP submitted 29.9.14
Faizzz said:
Thanks for the wishes and congratulations all who have made progress.Good luck to Guys waiting...

How much time does it take to receive PP after DM?. I did not use VFS facility and am from Pune.
Congrats Faizzz, you will get your PP within 1 week. Happy life in Canada

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Javia in our forum his wife was pregnent and they got visa (he is landed also)

but what I feel is you cant travel with this short time for due date confirm with doctor also for this. if at all you need to process for upcoming baby take a call accordingaly

catalyst said:
URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT !!!

Hi Friends,

On 23 April I got the Medical with RPRF and PPR. Just consulted my doc. but she said to delay it even though it would be almost 8 months pregnancy. I have decided to visit Dr. Malkit Law the panel doctor regarding CHEST XRAY.

But I am confuse that in case of pregnancy CHC does actually grant VISA before Delivery? As they know the lady is pregnant. Also, do anybody know someone who got visa during pregnancy? Lips sealed

My wife's due date is last week of june and Medical validity is for 45 days only ( by 7 June). Very much confused what to do. Embarrassed

Also, can we pay RPRF fee online by credit cards?

Please suggest, every suggestion is important, please assist

Ibasco

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Guys I have a fresh word from LVO, regarding Valid Visas in Expired PAssport

The visa shall be considered invalid if an expiring passport is renewed, however there is an option to apply for re-issuance of visa and CoPR once a new passport is issued. This will cost 30 AED per head...and this will automatically requires the reissuance of VISA for an entire family....

The manual posted in the website of CIC is valid only for holders fo temporary Visas....

Now my concern is, I am planning to land anytime soon in Canada just to satisfy the landing period requirement....We might stay there for a week or two....But how long should I stay there just to facilitate our application for PR Card and Healtd card and SIN? It may take weeks for issuance and I hope it is allowed for relatives there to receive it, and they will just send it to us in Dubai....

I hope you guys can advice, especially those who have recently experience it...

thanks...

rii

Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 august 2013
Nomination.....
17 dec 2013
Med's Request
11 Feb 2014
Passport Req..
11 feb 2014
Hey guys, should we carry copies of immigartion form that we filled up with us while we arrive at canada at the airport??

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
Ibasco said:

The visa shall be considered invalid if an expiring passport is renewed, however there is an option to apply for re-issuance of visa and CoPR once a new passport is issued. This will cost 30 AED per head...and this will automatically requires the reissuance of VISA for an entire family....

The manual posted in the website of CIC is valid only for holders fo temporary Visas....

Now my concern is, I am planning to land anytime soon in Canada just to satisfy the landing period requirement....We might stay there for a week or two....But how long should I stay there just to facilitate our application for PR Card and Healtd card and SIN? It may take weeks for issuance and I hope it is allowed for relatives there to receive it, and they will just send it to us in Dubai....

thanks...
Clear news. Good.

As they have given option to renew (with just 30 aed/head) the visa, you can do and go with New PP, why do want to land urgently friend.

PR Card will not be sent outside.

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
catalyst said:

Hi Friends,

On 23 April I got the Medical with RPRF and PPR. Just consulted my doc. but she said to delay it even though it would be almost 8 months pregnancy. I have decided to visit Dr. Malkit Law the panel doctor regarding CHEST XRAY.

But I am confuse that in case of pregnancy CHC does actually grant VISA before Delivery? As they know the lady is pregnant. Also, do anybody know someone who got visa during pregnancy? Lips sealed

My wife's due date is last week of june and Medical validity is for 45 days only ( by 7 June). Very much confused what to do. Embarrassed

just write to NDVO by CSE in detail, they will give extended time for MR. So after delivery you can do MR and submit appl. for your New born.

Do not worry, NDVO will make you very simple. :-* :-*

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
catalyst said:

Hi Friends,

Dear Madam

Please accept my congratulations in advance for little angle , who will be charming your life

As far as my information serves . "NO SANE DOCTOR WILL CONDUCT X-RAY ON PREGNANT LADY , DUE TO THE SAFETY OF FEATEOUS / CHILD"

For you , your child must be a THE ONLY PRIRORITY

Stay Blessed

Ibasco

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
The cards will be sent by Canadian authorities to out relatives in Canada, then our relatives will send it to us in Dubai.....There r reasons on the selections of our options and its complicated....

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
Ibasco said:

thanks...
Very informative post :)

2 weeks stay is sufficient.

pool30

Jun 28, 2013
Hello senior

Please I need to confirm if cash balance in the bank certification letter should be in naira or cad dollar based on your experience. I will appreciate urgent response.
Thanks

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
rallabandi said:
Hi
From Tracking CIC received my packet on 11th april (NOC-2146). Still my DD shows unpaid from the bank. As tomorrow is last date for the cap to get close.?
Only 79 had filled till now.

Do you think still they can encash after 1st may as well..?

Regards
sri
ofcourse they will after this date. Only they will not accept more applications. dont worry you are safe.

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
rallabandi said:
Hi
From Tracking CIC received my packet on 11th april (NOC-2146). Still my DD shows unpaid from the bank. As tomorrow is last date for the cap to get close.?

Regards
sri
Dont worry mate
My application reached NDVO last week. But bank confirmed me DD is still outstanding.
You will get soon if all your docs & forms are properly filled.
All the best.

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
lids2154 said:
in my case...
My processing started on 21st Feb 2014.
on 4th march i received a mail from NDVO requesting original employment docs.
I did sent them those docs in couple of days.
due date for those docs was 18th april.
had raised a CSE before that for which i got a reply that my file is pending a review by visa officer.
my concern here is if my file has gone for BCG, how will NDVO/3rd party be able to verify it as my company has closed. :-\
no ides on what NDVO is upto. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
and if these BCG checks are done by 3rd party then it might take months & may b years to complete it :( :( :( :( :-X :-X :-X :-\ :-\ :-\
oh God... please help us :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
Hi lids hope u f

digitalsphere

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-12-2013
Med's Done....
03-01-2014 (Results uploaded: 08-01-2014)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-12-2013 (RPRF DD cashed on 28-01-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 28-04-2014, PP and COPR received - 09-05-2014
LANDED..........
Pray so...
Ibasco said:

thanks...
It seems different countries have different policies....when I renewed my Indian pp while I was abroad, I was informed that any existing visas in my old pp would continue to remain valid.

Good that you inquired with LVO. Could you please post the link on the CIC website?

However I am confused, please refer to the following link:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/valid-visa-on-expired-passport-what-to-do-t39327.0.html

Here is the updated CIC manual:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/enf/enf04-eng.pdf

Refer to section 13:15 on page 56.

You may also re-confirm with Canadian Border Services Agency:

By telephone: http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/contact/bis-sif-eng.html
By email: Contact@cbsa.gc.ca

Thanks

aasaar

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2014
rallabandi said:
Hi

Regards
sri

Hi Sri, even my application was received at CIC on April 11 and I have received no news as yet. Let us know here when you get your PER. All the best!