+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

shwcan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-13
Doc's Request.
04-10-13
Nomination.....
23-12-13
AOR Received.
18-01-14
Med's Request
03-03-14
Med's Done....
10-03-14
Interview........
Not at all
Passport Req..
03-03-14
lucky2263 said:
Dear seniors,

After long time i am back in this forum... I had done my medical & Paid my RPRF fee. Due to mistake of my consultant i have paid less amount of my RPRF fee then as per required. Today there was 4th line of "Decision Made". I did inquiry to bank where i made my DD. They says cash hasn't been received yet by concerned offices but in application status there is Decision made.. Is that means my application for PR is being rejected?? Do any other applicants have such experience....still i haven't received my passport back..and there is no any such mail from CIC or LVO regarding rejection of application..........please u guys guidance is requested....i am really in problem...please share ur experience.
Its too disgusting that consultant is making mistake in just calculating RPRF fees which anyone can do simply going thro website....
VO never intimates postitive/negative decision via mail.You will come to know about real scenario when you will receive passports back..

Praying for your good luck..

Dschroeder

Mar 5, 2014
Hey guys

Thanks for all the help you have offered! I had one more question - what is the typical validity of the TRV? 6 months - 1 year? Or does it really vary?

lucky2263

Dec 6, 2013
lucky2263 said:
Dear seniors,

After long time i am back in this forum... I had done my medical & Paid my RPRF fee. Due to mistake of my consultant i have paid less amount of my RPRF fee then as per required. Today there was 4th line of "Decision Made". I did inquiry to bank where i made my DD. They says cash hasn't been received yet by concerned offices but in application status there is Decision made.. Is that means my application for PR is being rejected?? Do any other applicants have such experience....still i haven't received my passport back..and there is no any such mail from CIC or LVO regarding rejection of application..........please u guys guidance is requested....i am really in problem...please share ur experience.
Please do anyone have such experience like mine???????plz.....

amanpreet77

Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2010
Doc's Request.
12-10-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
21 April 2012
Med's Done....
27 April 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
lucky2263 said:
Please do anyone have such experience like mine???????plz.....
when u done ur medical ? have u received "medical results have been received" line updated in ur e-case?

abhi340

Jul 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 june 2013
Doc's Request.
PER received on 13/09/2013
AOR Received.
26/10/2013
IELTS Request
with initial application
File Transfer...
26/10/2013
Med's Request
20/01/2014
Med's Done....
10/02/2014
Interview........
hopefully waived..
Passport Req..
20/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
07/03/2014(decision made)
guys its good news..

got my passport with maple leaf yesterday... Canada r u ready??? I m on my wayyyy...

amanpreet77

Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2010
Doc's Request.
12-10-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
21 April 2012
Med's Done....
27 April 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
lucky2263 said:
Yes there was "medical results have been received" line 30 days before...
after medical done & updated "medical results received" line visa issuance chances 99.9%. best of luck!

amanpreet77

Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2010
Doc's Request.
12-10-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
21 April 2012
Med's Done....
27 April 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
abhi340 said:
guys its good news..

got my passport with maple leaf yesterday... Canada r u ready??? I m on my wayyyy...
congratulations abhi, wish u great future in CANADA!

gilmerfamily

Mar 10, 2014
abhi340 said:
guys its good news..

Congratulations abhi340! God is good all the time! Good luck! To God be the glory! :)

SNRAO

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
India - Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013
AOR Received.
15-Oct-2013
Med's Request
15-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
25-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
15-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2014
LANDED..........
26-09-2014
Great News Abhi,

It will be great for all successful forumites to have a get together in Canada and relieve the memories of the past year's journey. All the best to you.

Rao

abhi340 said:
guys its good news..

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
October 14 2013::Processing started 14 February 2014.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
April 2 2014 / Medical received on April 12 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
lucky2263 said:
Dear seniors,

less amount means how much you have paid and how much you suppose to paid. pls tess us to analyze more.

SNRAO

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
India - Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013
AOR Received.
15-Oct-2013
Med's Request
15-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
25-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
15-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2014
LANDED..........
26-09-2014
Dear Mr/ Ms. Lucky2263,
How did you come to know that you paid less than what was required ? what is the difference amount ? Was it in IND or CAD ?
Did you send the Passports : thro VFS or the regular courier ?
Were there any other requests from NDVO that you forgot to fulfil ?

Please provide a few more details so that the experts would judge it and reply back.

Thank you,

lucky2263 said:
Dear seniors,

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
October 14 2013::Processing started 14 February 2014.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
April 2 2014 / Medical received on April 12 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
lucky2263 said:
Dear seniors,

please visit ndvo site

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx

it is mentioned there "The bank draft should be made for the exact amount and in favour of "Canadian High Commission" or "Receiver General for Canada" payable at New Delhi. "

What I believe is..you should send them case processing query ASAP and tell them entire scenario ..saying its your cunsultant fault not your,also send change or remove of case representative form in CSE to make sure that its their fault and you dont want your consultant to deal with ndvo. this appeal highlights its your consultant mistakes.
also send them NEW DD number in that CSE saying that you have Currier it to NDVO and provide them tracking number.

before they dispatch your passport you must do this from your side rather than sitting for outcome and then taking action.
old dd will be return to you and you can cash it later.

this is my opinion but final your call.

lucky2263

Dec 6, 2013
SNRAO said:
Dear Mr/ Ms. Lucky2263,
How did you come to know that you paid less than what was required ? what is the difference amount ? Was it in IND or CAD ?
Did you send the Passports : thro VFS or the regular courier ?
Were there any other requests from NDVO that you forgot to fulfil ?

Please provide a few more details so that the experts would judge it and reply back.

Thank you,
Yes i send MY passports through VFS & difference of paid amout is INR 7000/-. Actually my consultant let me pay as per old rate of RPRF fee. but RPRF fee structure was already changed 3 months before. There was no any further requests by NDVO. now i am in great trouble....