+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Thegame

Dec 8, 2012
jigzyy said:
It's the same. They'll take the signature when delivering it. The only issue I see is, Did you write your NOC Code in the address of the Package?

P.S. They'll delay couple more days IF you request them to change the label. That's what FedEx told when I simply asked if I can add 49 Dorchester Street. The guys asked me not to do it as it'll be delivered to a person and not at the P.O.Box.
Yes, I did write the NOC. I used this one...

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category or Arranged Employment Category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
Centralized Intake Office
PO BOX 7500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0A9
Canada

I'll take your advice on that one. Thanks for that.

Thegame

Dec 8, 2012
donutbox said:
I understanding you feeling like you are "probably the most unluckiest one"....but what do you mean by "WES totally screwed my life"?

You do not have a life beyond WES/Canada? If CIC rejects your application (for whatever reason) your world/life will come to an end? Life is not worth living beyond FSW application/rejection? I am just trying to understand.

Thanks for your concern mate! I reckon you are probably one of the persons who has been trying for ages to apply for Canada or a person who already received a PR. Unless you are from WES or CIC I don't think it is necessary to post comments that petrify members here.

Having said that, let's get back to your question, shall we? I'm in currently in a relationship, my gfs a foreigner and my visa's running out. I am a bit desperate and under pressure at this point. I am not saying that if I sent my application on May 4th, my application would have been processed and I would have been successful but I am disappointed that after all the effort I still was not able to send it so far.

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
Thegame said:
Thanks for your concern mate! I reckon you are probably one of the persons who has been trying for ages to apply for Canada or a person who already received a PR. Unless you are from WES or CIC I don't think it is necessary to post comments that petrify members here.

Having said that, let's get back to your question, shall we? I'm in currently in a relationship, my gfs a foreigner and my visa's running out. I am a bit desperate and under pressure at this point. I am not saying that if I sent my application on May 4th, my application would have been processed and I would have been successful but I am disappointed that after all the effort I still was not able to send it so far.

I am not concerned with you in anyway. I am deeply deeply sorry if my post gave you that impression.

I don't even understand why do you think I would be trying to petrify members.

I was just trying to understand why would someone say there life is totally screwed. That statement seemed like a rather strong statement....considering that we are only referring to an immigration application process.

Like I had already said in my original post "I understand you feeling like you are "probably the most unluckiest one""

If I was concerned with you and your life in anyway I would have probably said something along the lines of "regardless of what your situation is life goes on".....but like I said earlier, "I am not concerned with you in anyway"....I just wanted to understand the reason for the "...totally screwed my life" statement....that's all.

Thegame

Dec 8, 2012
donutbox said:
I am not concerned with you in anyway. I am deeply deeply sorry if my post gave you that impression.
I don't even understand why do you think I would be trying to petrify you/anyone.
I was just trying to understand why would someone say there life is totally screwed. That statement seemed like a rather strong statement....considering that we are referring to an immigration application process.
Like I had already said in my original post "I understand you feeling like you are "probably the most unluckiest one""
If I was concerned with you and your life in anyway I would have probably said something along the lines of "regardless of what your situation is life goes on".....but like I said earlier "I am not concerned with you in anyway"....I just wanted to understand the reason for the "...WES totally screwed my life" statement....that's all.
That's alright mate! I wasn't trying to be rude, I thought you were probably trying to be cheeky. Life's definitely not the end, there's always an alternative somewhere. It's just the several things that I am concerned about right now. Let's hope for the best!

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
Thegame said:
That's alright mate! I wasn't trying to be rude, I thought you were probably trying to be cheeky. Life's definitely not the end, there's always an alternative somewhere. It's just the several things that I am concerned about right now. Let's hope for the best!

Sure, lets hope for the best.

scotchy007

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2014
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
Wooossaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Calm................................... 8)

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thegame said:
Hopefully the courier problem will be sorted out on Monday (fingers crossed). On that note...

I had sent my courier to the following address:
Centralized Intake Office – Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
P.O. BOX 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

Can I give the below address to them so they send it?

Centralized Intake Office
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS B1P 5Z2
Canada
hello,

First, you should send your master evaluation if it's related to the NOC you are applying for, it would be enough. Bachelor's degree evaluation -if it's not the highest educational degree- is only needed when your master is not related to the NOC you are applying for.

About the address, i sent my application to the P.O Box address through a courier and i didn't notice that this was an address for the regular mailing service and i should send it to another address ... but it seems this is not a problem as my application was delivered at the right time and i think to the right place (As it was received by a someone who already received so many applications) :D

So don't worry!

Binn

Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a ton for your Reply @BS1981.....God Bless us all...

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
Hello everyone!

Civil engineer in the house! 8) Boy this thread sure has slowed down to snail pace ! I just had to intervene! ;D

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
Been following this thread for a while now.... and I must congratulate islandbabe and jiggzy for the marvellous effort of initiating this thread and developing the spreadsheet.... I hope and pray for the best for u guys.

Oh and many congrats to pharmacistfarhan (odd id for someone from civil engr. category ;D ) and 1978bunbun for their CC charge. Hope you both and all of us here sail all the from out Canadian dream to a blissful Canadian reality!

Keeeping my fingers crossed too.. hope in make it into the cap...

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
ESZB said:
Been following this thread for a while now.... and I must congratulate islandbabe and jiggzy for the marvellous effort of initiating this thread and developing the spreadsheet.... I hope and pray for the best for u guys.

Oh and many congrats to pharmacistfarhan (odd id for someone from civil engr. category ;D ) and 1978bunbun for their CC charge. Hope you both and all of us here sail all the from out Canadian dream to a blissful Canadian reality!

Keeeping my fingers crossed too.. hope in make it into the cap...
ESZB said:
Hello everyone!

Civil engineer in the house! 8) Boy this thread sure has slowed down to snail pace ! I just had to intervene! ;D
Welcome :) Provide your details [if not already] :p

reddevil7281

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1112 <br>ECA Docs Filed: 30-04-2013 <br>Docs Reached.: 03-05-2013 <br>ECA Complete.: 03-05-2013 <br>ECA Received..: 06-05-2013 <br>App. Sent.......: 07-05-2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App <br><br>App Returned: 22.07.2013 (NOC mismatch)
ESZB said:
Hello everyone!

Weekend, no CC charge expected! Let the admins enjoy the tranquility for a bit :p

Welcome to the club!

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>NOC Code......: 2132<br>App. Filed.......: 05-Jun-2013<br>Fees Charged.: 20-Aug-2013<br>PER Received..: 29-Aug-2013<br>AOR Received.: 24-Oct--2013<br>Proc. Started...: 24-Feb-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-Mar-2014<br>Passport Req..: 19-Mar-2014<br>Med's Done.....: 04-Apr-2014<br>PP Sent to VO..: 08-Apr-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 16-Apr-2014<br>Med's Recvd....: 19-Apr-2014<br>DM on ECAS....: 24-May-2014<br>PP Rcvd. Back.: 31-May-2014
At what stage does CIC collect the fees?

1. After preliminary completeness check? OR

2. After eligibility review against ministerial instructions?

- Section 8 of the document (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf) does not mention explicitly that fees are collected after the completeness check.
- Table on page 10/11 in section 9 mentions refund of the fees if app fails to meet ministerial criteria - implying that fees are charged sometime after the completeness check.
- Section 9.1 mentions "cost recover the applicable processing fees and enter confirmation in GCMS" - This is the first mention of fees being charged to the applicant

Looks like, I am missing something here ???. Need some revelation :eek:.

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
jigzyy said:
Welcome :) Provide your details [if not already] :p
Thanks jigzyy! :) Will provide details soon.

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
devkis said:
At what stage does CIC collect the fees?

1. After preliminary completeness check? OR

2. After eligibility review against ministerial instructions?

- Section 8 of the document (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf) does not mention explicitly that fees are collected after the completeness check.
- Table on page 10/11 in section 9 mentions refund of the fees if app fails to meet ministerial criteria - implying that fees are charged sometime after the completeness check.
- Section 9.1 mentions "cost recover the applicable processing fees and enter confirmation in GCMS" - This is the first mention of fees being charged to the applicant

Looks like, I am missing something here ???. Need some revelation :eek:.
You have read it right and you haven't missed anything. But for all of us who are waiting for some news and action on our application, this news is a ray of hope. ;D