+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Mahyn

Jun 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 14 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 6 Feb 2014
AOR Received.
n.a
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Processing Started: 10 April 2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
28 July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 July 2014
LANDED..........
26 august 2014
kapil_sharma123 said:
Need help regarding application for Land Surveyor NOC

One of my friend, has B.tech in Civil Engg. and worked as Land surveyor for 1 yrs and 6 months in Bhatinda, Punjab and then did his MS in Civil Engg. from US...After completion of his degree in US, he worked as IT analyst as he was not able to find a job in his field there..Now, he is back to India and wants to apply for immigration to Canada (Kaneda in his words..lol)

So, In order to apply for Land surveyor...There is a problem with his qualification....On hrsdc website, it shows the eligibility as follows:

A bachelor's degree in geomatics engineering or survey engineering
or
A college diploma in survey science or geomatics technology with additional academic credits and successful completion of equivalent examinations set by a regional board of examiners for land surveyors is required.
A one- to three-year articling period is required.
Successful completion of professional land surveyor examinations is required.
A federal or provincial land surveyor's licence is required.

So, will he be able to apply under this category as he holds a Master degree in Civil than these degree....in his words, these are courses which he took in bachelors and masters....

Please help.

In order to apply as a FSW under NOC 2154 (Land surveyor) your friend should have at least one year of continuous and paid (full-time or an equal amount in part-time) work experience in in this occupation,within the last 10 years, The degree does not matter. His degree is fine. He shud be able to prove his work experience through companny experience / reference letters, work contracts, salary slip etc. As far as the degree, you just need to submit the original ECA with the degree copy.

The requirements on HRDSC website is for working as a landsurveyor, not for applying under NOC 2154 as a FSW.

Good luck

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mahyn said:
In order to apply as a FSW under NOC 2154 (Land surveyor) your friend should have at least one year of continuous and paid (full-time or an equal amount in part-time) work experience in in this occupation,within the last 10 years, The degree does not matter. His degree is fine. He shud be able to prove his work experience through companny experience / reference letters, work contracts, salary slip etc. As far as the degree, you just need to submit the original ECA with the degree copy.

The requirements on HRDSC website is for working as a landsurveyor, not for applying under NOC 2154 as a FSW.

Good luck
ECA and all the marksheets and degree cert. as well.
one forum member had submitted only the ECA report. his app was returned as incomplete.
Original ECA along with copies of marksheets and degree cet.

lids

djauschio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014/01/14
Med's Request
03-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2014/08/27
VISA ISSUED...
InshalAllah
Hello,
Thanks to Allah, my CC have been charged on 17th Feb. It was my 3rd attempt for FSWP 2013-14.
Thank you all for your support and guidance. Admins, please update my details. I have tried updating but there is some error. Would appreciate your help.
Thanks!

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
djauschio said:
Hello,
Thanks to Allah, my CC have been charged on 17th Feb. It was my 3rd attempt for FSWP 2013-14.
Thank you all for your support and guidance. Admins, please update my details. I have tried updating but there is some error. Would appreciate your help.
Thanks!
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.thats awesome...congrats

leo1134

Jun 20, 2013
Do I have to tell CPP-O if I changed to student visa? I had to change from H1 to F1 after loosing my job. They received my medicals and documents on Feb-10th but I did not mention about my status change.

Please let me know how i should proceed.

Thanks forum members and congrats to all the those who got DM's.

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
may the rain start from ndvo for mr,per,dm ;) ;)

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
rakeshtk said:
Why NDVO is so silent today!!! ::) ::) ::) ::)
may be every one is just coming out of weekend hang over :-* :-*

Kalaideng

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/07/2013
AOR Received.
01/10/2013
File Transfer...
01/11/2013
Med's Request
26/09/2015
Med's Done....
03/10/2015
Interview........
Ohh u got to be kidding me!!!
rakeshtk said:
Why NDVO is so silent today!!! ::) ::) ::) ::)
Because all the officers are busy operating upon my file... since it has been in coma for over a month now!! :p :p

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
October 14 2013::Processing started 14 February 2014.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
April 2 2014 / Medical received on April 12 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
leo1134 said:
Do I have to tell CPP-O if I changed to student visa? I had to change from H1 to F1 after loosing my job. They received my medicals and documents on Feb-10th but I did not mention about my status change.

Please let me know how i should proceed.

Thanks forum members and congrats to all the those who got DM's.
You have already submitted your MR. So I think if your h1 is still valid then no need to update but it is expired then you should have told them while sending your passport. Have you submitted passport?
This is just my thought.

Other member please advise.

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
three star said:
may be every one is just coming out of weekend hang over :-* :-*
Or may be they have put my file on big conference table and all officer standing around and thinking what to do with this file??!!! ;D ;D ;D ;)

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
Kalaideng said:
Because all the officers are busy operating upon my file... since it has been in coma for over a month now!! :p :p
They need Shabbat da bhalla or lassi to come out from comma!

leo1134

Jun 20, 2013
NO, I have not sent my Passport, CPP-O requests for passport after DM. My h1 is expired on the passport and I am in the process of getting change of status from USCIS and need the new visa only when I leave and want to come back to US

SAP_BW said:
You have already submitted your MR. So I think if your h1 is still valid then no need to update but it is expired then you should have told them while sending your passport. Have you submitted passport?
This is just my thought.

Other member please advise.

omarsoman

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23
AOR Received.
11/10/2013
File Transfer...
11/10/2013
Med's Request
Insha Allah
Med's Done....
Insha Allah
Passport Req..
Insha Allah
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah
LANDED..........
Insha Allah
Hi Friends,

Here is some update on my file, last week Friday 20-Feb there was a BGC on my file, some lady from CIC new Delhi called my hospital and spoke to HR directly.

I am not sure how HR responded to them as I haven’t informed them about my FSW application, but there was some new HR they spoke to and things got little messed-up.

I am a Medical Lab Technician and my boss is the HOD for the hospital lab, he is a sr. pathologist and work as a partime consultant for 2-3 hospitals in the city. When CIC asked HR about my boss they new HR could find my boss details in employee records as he is on partime/consultant basis and informed CIC that hospital has nobody by that name.
CIC lady was kind enough to call my boss directly and verified the data, she asked why does hospital don’t have your records and my boss explained everything, (he is the one who informed me about all this as he left the hospital few months back) after informing about this CIC lady asked for a third reference who is currently working in hospital and can verify my boss details, he gave a reference of another sr.lab technician, CIC lady immediately called her and verified all the details.

I am really worried about the entire episode, not sure wht impression they got about all this.
Though all the data was verified but my HR messed-up badly… really really worried now.

How much time will they take to update ECAS after BGC and what do you all thing about this episode… please share your views.

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"Praise the Lord" "Praise the Lord" "Praise the Lord"...cant stop repeating these words. :)
Just few mins ago, 2nd line has been updated on my ECAS.

We started processing your application on February 21, 2014.

App reached : 29/11/2013
PER received : 24/01/2014
AOR received : 15/02/2014
Processing Started : 21/02/2014

Praise the Lord!!!!
Hoping for a positive outcome. :)

Lids