+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

nmg

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Hi Admins/ Forum Buddies
A small suggestion.

if possible can we added below column

1) Date of submitting of PP , RPRF and Medical done
2) date of encashment of RPRF fees.
3) What was the due date to submit

The first 2 will give a idea about how long it takes from either submission off PP and encashment of RPRF fees.
What i believe is that only having a PP request date will not help.
The addition of Due date might help us to find out if they are providing the DM in couple of days of Bring forward date.

Please provide your thought to make the above suggestion to improve the above suggestion

THANKS and congrats to all who have made forward the way
I wishes all of us waiting end soon and we hear good news. eagerly waiting to hear the good news from bhFSW2174

hookahbar

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with file
Nomination.....
Sent with file
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In sha Allah
LANDED..........
In sha Allah
I sent my RPRF DD from Citibank INR 57800/- on 23rd n when I went to bank on 1st Feb to check status they said it was encashed on 29th Jan...

I am little worried coz for all it took about 10/15days to encashed....how come mine so soon..

Wat ur thoughts???

Congrats to all who got PER,MR N DM'S

AB211

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
31-Oct-2013
File Transfer...
31-Oct-2013
Med's Request
20-Jan-2014
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2014
What a coincidence.... same requirement/suggestion shared by me also few minutes back..... :)

AB211 said:
Hi admins,
Just a input for global sheet....., if we can have two more column inserted "PP submission date" & "Days between PPS & Visa" with this we will actually be able to calculate lead time taken by NDVO for issuing Visa after submission of PPs.
Till now we are only able to calculate lead time between PPR & Visa..... whereas actual requirement is PPS(PP submission) & Visa to have better picture.
nmg said:
Hi Admins/ Forum Buddies
A small suggestion.

if possible can we added below column

1) Date of submitting of PP , RPRF and Medical done
2) date of encashment of RPRF fees.
3) What was the due date to submit

The first 2 will give a idea about how long it takes from either submission off PP and encashment of RPRF fees.
What i believe is that only having a PP request date will not help.
The addition of Due date might help us to find out if they are providing the DM in couple of days of Bring forward date.

Please provide your thought to make the above suggestion to improve the above suggestion

THANKS and congrats to all who have made forward the way
I wishes all of us waiting end soon and we hear good news. eagerly waiting to hear the good news from bhFSW2174

Mr. India

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
05-12-2013
Med's Done....
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
05-12-2013
hookahbar said:
I sent my RPRF DD from Citibank INR 57800/- on 23rd n when I went to bank on 1st Feb to check status they said it was encashed on 29th Jan...

I am little worried coz for all it took about 10/15days to encashed....how come mine so soon..

Wat ur thoughts???

Congrats to all who got PER,MR N DM'S
hookahbar,

You worried coz of early encashed and I am worried coz still not encashed after 58 days.

Krutu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
AOR Received.
31-July-2013
File Transfer...
11-Sept-2013
Med's Request
5-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
7-Dec-2013
Passport Req..
9-Dec-2013 Passport sent: 11-Dec-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 14-Feb-2014, PP - 17-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
March - 2014
I have sent my PP on 11 dec.. Its 55 days now.
No DM and no PP back......... ???

I have sent my PP using bluedart. If they send it back using registered ad ,how much time it will took?

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
barcomi,

Include a written explanation with your update that you are disclosing your immigration plans to your new employer; else your job will be at stake. They are intelligent enough to understand this situation.

My current employer doesn't know my immigrations plans. I had included similar written explanation so that they can understand why reference letter is not available.

barcomi said:
Abu Hassaan,

I will do that, but I don't want them to contact my new employers, as they don't know I'm planning to move to Canada. Would this be a problem?

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AZ,

With due respect, I totaly disagree with you here. Please see the text from the PER email below:

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

This is important to update because VO may contact the employer for verification considering it is the current employer but he will get reply that the employee is no more working with them. In worst case scenario, this might be considered misrepresentation and can adversly effect the application.

AZ said:
I believe that you should not update regarding job change by yourself. This will not create any positive impact. You should update only if visa officer require new Schedule A form as there you would need to describe your activities history in question No. 8.

You will not be questioned by VO that why you didn't update about job change as there is no clear mandatory instructions to do so. They go by book only. Additional experience gained is not counted in the points earned too.

Cheers,

raghav563

Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-June-2013
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
Nomination.....
27-August-2013
AOR Received.
25-October-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
25-October-2013
Med's Request
28-November-2013
Med's Done....
04-December-2013
Interview........
Waived off Hopefully
Passport Req..
02-Decemeber-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
2132 said:
raghav and yuvs

without passport for long time is very difficult.

my job requires travelling every 2-3 months, what to do if need apply visa for another country.

this is really a long wait, today was my 50th day waiting for visa.

How much time you think more for the DM.
Mine same ... I need to go to barcelona at the end of this month to attend an event ... what am i Suppose to tell my HR ....they don't know i have applied for Canadian PR?? hope it doesn't leave me in a predicament. I will wait till 15th and will email the embassy or should I do it now???

kapil_sharma123

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2014
AOR Received.
March 2014
Anybody's CC or DD charged ?

Some seats got fill yesterday but no news about CC or DD update from anyone....please post if CIC charged for your application :-[

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation buddy. Wish you happy & safe landing. :D

joshu90 said:
finally got my pp n copr today ......js got it frm post offc..... this is beyond words.... i just hop all the waitin applcnts join me in the plane soon...;) ;) ;)
thnks mates fr all ur motivation n support....

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have sent all required document in required procerdure & format, then your report must be ready in 5 working days. If you have selected international courier option, it will be delivered to you in 2 to 3 working days after the report is ready. Anyways, as soon as report is ready, WES will sent you an email notification, you can logon to WES account and can see carbon copy of your original report.

canadafswp said:
Hi Friends
Any I send my ECA to WES when can I expect the result? what are my chances moving forward under 3212 category as of now 130 are filled..

BAMP

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
AOR Received.
21-02-2014
File Transfer...
Processing start on 27th Feb
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
29/08/2014
Passport Req..
PPR1- 26/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM-3/02/2015 & PPR2-11/02/2015
kapil_sharma123 said:
Anybody's CC or DD charged ?

Some seats got fill yesterday but no news about CC or DD update from anyone....please post if CIC charged for your application :-[
Kapil

My DD was charged on 16/01/2014

Don't worry, your CC will be charge very soon may be in coming week

Jul 3, 2013
I think you wait till 15th feb, as last major update was on 2nd feb --i.e-- sunday , also possibility passports on the way to your home and updation in ecas happen later.
anything is possible

but this wait for passports is difficult, before i use to wait but now close to target , all focus has gone and only thing is when passports return.

they must have polciy to return passports in 2 weeeks after making sure everything at there side

raghav563 said:
Mine same ... I need to go to barcelona at the end of this month to attend an event ... what am i Suppose to tell my HR ....they don't know i have applied for Canadian PR?? hope it doesn't leave me in a predicament. I will wait till 15th and will email the embassy or should I do it now???

BAMP

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
AOR Received.
21-02-2014
File Transfer...
Processing start on 27th Feb
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
29/08/2014
Passport Req..
PPR1- 26/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM-3/02/2015 & PPR2-11/02/2015
BAMP said:
Kapil

My DD was charged on 16/01/2014

Don't worry, your CC will be charge very soon may be in coming week
But didn't get PER should i have to wait for few days or have to call CIC?

Seniors please, your suggestions are highly required :( :( :( :( :(

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 01-08-2013
File Transfer...
Start processing on 18th June
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
21-July-2014 ....28- July-2014 "Medical received"
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24-09-2014 and submitted on 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Abu Hassaan said:
AZ,

With due respect, I totaly disagree with you here. Please see the text from the PER email below:

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

This is important to update because VO may contact the employer for verification considering it is the current employer but he will get reply that the employee is no more working with them. In worst case scenario, this might be considered misrepresentation and can adversly effect the application.
I second to Abu hassaan, As i recently changed the job and update the london visa office as it was clearly mentioned in the PER email. I am not getting the point why one should not tell the visa office when there is nothing wrong or lie in the information. I was also very confused initially, but later on decided to update the visa office otherwise they may consider it as a misrepresentation as mentioned by Abu hassaan.