+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

joshu90

Star Member
Dec 21, 2013
omarsoman said:
Guys I am a MAY 23rd APPLICANT , I have raised a CSE to NDVO on JAN 20th and have received below response yesterday... not sure what are they doing with may files and what kind of review is still pending. I have checked with my current and previous employers there is no Background done so far...

Dear Sir/Madam,

Further review is needed before a decision can be made on your application. I am therefore unable to provide you with a definitive time frame for finalization. I can confirm, however, that processing is proceeding and there is currently no action required on your part.

Our office will be in touch with you or your authorized representative directly should we need any further information or to advise of the next steps. Until then, we will not be able to provide any further information regarding your application.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration-3
High Commission of Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in
www.goingtocanada.gc.ca
For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.
this is the very copy paste reply which they usually send to all the applicants just to complete the formality on their part ,nothing more than that ...
it is unfortunate that the applicant have no reach to the embassies and they are on the mercy of ndvo... :'( :'( :'(

have patience my friend ,it is indeed embarrassing but all u can do is to wait ....

gogreen

Jul 17, 2013
perseverence said:
Dear gogreen, is it normal to take so long to get medical received line in ecas. As per the sheet, you received medical request in early Dec 13. (10th Dec). I am assuming that you completed medicals in the same month. So it took more than a month for them to update ecas on receipt of medicals? Is that a normal time to update?

Just curious, as my medicals were sent on 29th Jan 14
hi, i completed medicals in first week of jan , my delay occured as Rcmp issued me wrong Pcc and i had to get that rectified which took time. i was able to send the file only last week, but medical results should have been updated by second week of jan. i think in my case they waited for complete details from my side before updating the status.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
dare2dream said:
Got Medicals and PCC email from LVO on 31st Jan, my consultant forwarded the same to me yesterday. 2nd line updated in ecas, shows we have started processing your application.
Many congrats, status is updated.

dare2dream

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
02-10-2014
amit80203 said:
Many congrats, status is updated.
Thanks. I am trying for PCC appointment for my wife but earliest date they are giving is march first week. Is it normal for PCC in India to take so much time? forum members please help.

upadhyay.jigar

Aug 7, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
per 01.11.2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
01 FEB 014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
01 FEB 2014 & PP SENT 27 FEB
VISA ISSUED...
DM ON 14.03.14 PP RCVD 20.3.2014
LANDED..........
3rd june
hi frnds
By grace of god I rcvd my medical on 1st feb...and medical forms today.
I am sorry for late update...I would like to thanks everyone from foram and whats app grp.

thnx all :)

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
Congrats AB211, dare2dream, upadhyay.jigar, perfusionist and tvsnin :) :D

ZN908

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Nomination.....
04-11-2013 (PER)
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2014
LANDED..........
25-12-2014
upadhyay.jigar said:
hi frnds
I am sorry for late update...I would like to thanks everyone from foram and whats app grp.

Congrats..

Vancouver14

Star Member
Sep 7, 2013
upadhyay.jigar said:
hi frnds

Hi Bro,

I received MR on 1st feb and Medical forms today.

My Medical forms are blank, means I need to fill them manually.

Is it same for your case?

rajkumar

Oct 6, 2013
Dears
One small clarification on medicals, firstly my family ie. wife and my son gone through medicals, and later me ie.PA done the medicals, is this would make any delay of the process, but my ecas show Medicals Received. Please clarify?

nishtal

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
The GREAT NDVO!!!
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18th
Nomination.....
PER : 10/21/13
AOR Received.
13-NOVEMBER-2013
Med's Request
18th Feb-2014
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
18th Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
not too far now....
LANDED..........
Inshallah
omarsoman said:
Guys I am a MAY 23rd APPLICANT , I have raised a CSE to NDVO on JAN 20th and have received below response yesterday... not sure what are they doing with may files and what kind of review is still pending. I have checked with my current and previous employers there is no Background done so far...

Dear Sir/Madam,

Further review is needed before a decision can be made on your application. I am therefore unable to provide you with a definitive time frame for finalization. I can confirm, however, that processing is proceeding and there is currently no action required on your part.

Our office will be in touch with you or your authorized representative directly should we need any further information or to advise of the next steps. Until then, we will not be able to provide any further information regarding your application.

New Delhi
India / Inde

www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in
www.goingtocanada.gc.ca
For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.
we have great empathy for you as we are pretty much in the same boat albeit 2 months late than you

Did you at least get the 2nd line added in ecas?? as they state "I can confirm, however, that processing is proceeding and there is currently no action required on your part."

and how many employers did you disclose? do you think the procrastination is due to showing multiple employers?

how many 3211 or 3212 have reported ecas or MR updates?? anyone??

Vancouver14

Star Member
Sep 7, 2013
Dear All,

I received MR mail on 1st feb and Medical forms today. But my Medical forms are blank. I need to fill them manually.

Have any body received blank forms.

Your suggestions are welcome.

conetocanada

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th July 2013
File Transfer...
6th November 2013
Med's Request
1 February 2014
Med's Done....
4 February 2014
Passport Req..
1 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
1 May 2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2014
AB211 said:
Got 3rd Line in E-Cas..... "Medical Recieved...."
Now waiting desperately for DM.....
congratulations dear. .from which hospital you did your medical. ...please suggest

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
omarsoman said:

Dear Sir/Madam,

New Delhi
India / Inde

www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in
www.goingtocanada.gc.ca
Ok now this makes me wonder if the ones who are done with medicals, RPRF and PP submission will be subjected to background checks?

The ones from NDVO who got DMs, please can you let us know if there was a background check done on yourselves?

BTW LOL to:
We trust that this information will be of assistance. :D :D :D :D

rajeeve6600

Star Member
Dec 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
AOR Received.
October 2013
Med's Request
February 2014
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
By Jesus's grace , May 2014
Due to grace of god Jesus, my ecas shows a second line.
Started processing on Jan31 st...

Admins,please update in both sheets....