+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

caelian

Mar 5, 2011
nosike said:
Please, I need the email address of CIO to enable me get my UCI no. I want to reapply under another NOC.

the email address to inquire about your applications is: cio-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca. they entertain emails if 8 weeks or more days have passed after submitting your papers. you have to wait within 20 days for their reply. just keep your fingers crossed your papers are still in the game, while waiting you can also consider to re-apply so prepare papers that will take long to get prior to re-submission. Best of luck for us all!!! keep in touch... ;) ;D

addy34

Star Member
Sep 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 02/02/2014
rakeshtk said:
Nothing to feel bad about it dear....applicants from October and November is still waiting to get their fee charged....So its perfectly okay in your case....
But how it is possible? dont they follow timelines?

randyccie

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Guys ,

I got the MR in the starting of Jan , but my wife name was printed wrongly ( Given Name and Surname was interchanged ) . I sent an email with all the docs again to made the correction , and also send a Mail to NDVO with all documents NOtarized to make the updation but I'm yet to hear something back from them.

I'm really getting tense now , should I go ahead do the Medical of my wife with this wrong Name or wait for information from CIC NEW Delhi . Any Suggestion ???

Is there any possibility of calling Delhi office or fly to Delhi and went to Embassy directly without any appointment ?

chintu2013

Jan 8, 2014
Dear Friends,

First of all ..., Congratulation to all the applicant who have received Medical,PP,RPRF & PCC......
Specially 2010,2011,2012 applicants who have received DM/Visa...

My Online Application Status...
1. we have received your file on 16/05/2013
2. We have started processing on your file 15/12/2013
3. Medical Received on 01/01/2014

Medical,RPRF,PCC & PP submitted by me on 24/12/2013

Friends & Experts,
Please tell mow much time vo take to issue Visa...?

joshu90

Star Member
Dec 21, 2013
randyccie said:
Guys ,

I got the MR in the starting of Jan , but my wife name was printed wrongly ( Given Name and Surname was interchanged ) . I sent an email with all the docs again to made the correction , and also send a Mail to NDVO with all documents NOtarized to make the updation but I'm yet to hear something back from them.

I'm really getting tense now , should I go ahead do the Medical of my wife with this wrong Name or wait for information from CIC NEW Delhi . Any Suggestion ???

Is there any possibility of calling Delhi office or fly to Delhi and went to Embassy directly without any appointment ?

hey randycci

it is very embarrassing on the part of embassy that they did this blunder . anyways let me tell you that embassy doesn't entertain applicants personally rather i would advice you send an email given on cic.gc.ca website for case specific enquiry ,that might work for you or there is number (toll fee) give that a try as well . :) :) :)

gud lck

joshu

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
chintu2013 said:
Dear Friends,

First of all ..., Congratulation to all the applicant who have received Medical,PP,RPRF & PCC......
Specially 2010,2011,2012 applicants who have received from DM/Visa...

Friends & Experts,
Many congrats for reaching so far.
No one knows how much time VO would take to issue Visa.
Please share ur profile.

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
randyccie said:
Guys ,

Well in my view it is a blunder but that should not be stopping you from taking your medicals. Your UCI and IME number will still link to the intended person. By expecting CIC to correct your application, you are delaying the whole process and you may even breach the deadline assigned to you.

I would suggest that you take up medicals and in your cover letter highlight this error and also log a Case Specific Enquiry.
I believe that this is a minor mistake that could be easily corrected by CIC.

chintu2013

Jan 8, 2014
amit80203 said:
Many congrats for reaching so far.
No one knows how much time VO would take to issue Visa.
Please share ur profile.
Dear Amit80203..

Thanks for Reply

How can I share my profile?

Please tell me..

ryt2parag

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
India Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2013
AOR Received.
28-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
23-12-2013
Med's Done....
11-01-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
23-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10th June (on my BD)
LANDED..........
Completed Short Landing in Nov 2014
sinestra said:
Well in my view it is a blunder but that should not be stopping you from taking your medicals. Your UCI and IME number will still link to the intended person. By expecting CIC to correct your application, you are delaying the whole process and you may even breach the deadline assigned to you.

I would suggest that you take up medicals and in your cover letter highlight this error and also log a Case Specific Enquiry.
I believe that this is a minor mistake that could be easily corrected by CIC.
Yeah these guys at NDVO are really making lot of silly mistakes which sometimes send shivers in our spine..my part of goofup...they messed up with my passport number in medical notification...though thank GOD I spotted this and immediately told the representive at hospital..they have raised the flag to embassy on this ...I am also planning to send CSE along with cover letter while sending RPRF,Medicals..Guys please be very alert when dealing with documents..NDVO can sometimes really mess things up...

GURPARTAP1988

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Punjab
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd aug 2013
AOR Received.
11th nov 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
23rd july 2014
Med's Done....
1st aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waiting
GOO AFTERNOON ALL.My noc is 2132 and my file was transferred to NDVO on 12th nov. but after that till date I heard nothing from their side..Can anyone please assist me how NDVO enquire work experience in fswp prog?Is it by phone call or personal visit or by any othr means or nothing..please reply all the seniors who got their medical request..plz plz help me..

aakif2013

Jul 20, 2013
randyccie said:
Guys ,

I got the MR in the starting of Jan , but my wife name was printed wrongly ( Given Name and Surname was interchanged ) .:Ol I sent an email with all the docs again to made the correction , and also send a Mail to NDVO with all documents NOtarized to make the updation but I'm yet to hear something back from them.

if doctor has no issue why do you worry... other than the name passport number, dob, should be correct.. even if doctor notice this he can add a comment... so dont wait till last moment, go and try to do the complete the medical...

joshu90

Star Member
Dec 21, 2013
GURPARTAP1988 said:
GOO AFTERNOON ALL.My noc is 2132 and my file was transferred to NDVO on 12th nov. but after that till date I heard nothing from their side..Can anyone please assist me how NDVO enquire work experience in fswp prog?Is it by phone call or personal visit or by any othr means or nothing..please reply all the seniors who got their medical request..plz plz help me..
hey gurpartap,
m nt senior on this forum buddy ....but one thing i can you assure you of that it has no answer really ,they can do anything if they get any point not cleared in your profile . and one thing more that it is dependent on the VO itself whether he want to enquire about each employer or just nothing. As per my view they do it on every file because of the fakes and frauds . sometime after medicals they can take a call for investigation. even i have read some of the posts here on this forum that backgrounds check are done after medical aswell ,and only new delhi embassy asks for medicals,passport together.
elsewhere it is app recvd> additional docs> medical request> passport request> visa .

Nizam06024

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2018
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Intehaa hoo gayi intezaaar ki....aayi naa kuch khabar mere PER ki... ??? :mad: ??? ::) :-[

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
Many congrats Chintu. You are almost done with the entire process.

Please what Visa Office is handling your application and what NOC Category did you apply under.

Good luck.

chintu2013 said:
Dear Friends,

Specially 2010,2011,2012 applicants who have received DM/Visa...

Friends & Experts,

Vancouver14

Star Member
Sep 7, 2013
Hey Seniors!!

It is clear that NDVO is not issuing MR at FIFO basis. What is the reason for delay in MR for few members!!!

Should we raise a case specific Enquiry to NDVO?

Its getting very tensed now.