+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Buddy you were very late to send application for NOC 2132. The last applicant reported PER from forum was August 7th Applicant. August 2nd week onwards, all applications under NOC 2132 will be returned due to CAP filled. You can send enquiry email to CIO to get the status of your application which may have been on its way back to you.

Linesh said:
Hello Admin

I had send my application for NOC:- 2132 by 24th October, 2013 and they had received it on 30th October,2013. Since till date I didn't got any confirmation from them about my status.
I had applied my application fees through DD and it is about to get lapsed by 14th Jan 2014.(HDFC)....:(

Kindly suggest what is the current status in process for PER mail.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Finally, London Starts with a BANG!!! Interviews. I wish you all guys good luck.

NDVO, Hats off to them, they are working really well. I wish LVO stop issuing interviews and start working properly. I guess they are just borrowing a little more time to clear backlogs because, they are going to get at least 1 month extra with this. What do you think?

barcomi

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 30-08-2013
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
LANDED..........
April-2015
jigzyy said:
Finally, London Starts with a BANG!!! Interviews. I wish you all guys good luck.

NDVO, Hats off to them, they are working really well. I wish LVO stop issuing interviews and start working properly. I guess they are just borrowing a little more time to clear backlogs because, they are going to get at least 1 month extra with this. What do you think?
It makes sense! I have been waiting to hear from you jigzyy. Was hoping you will announce the first MR! :)

Kiarash_212002

Aug 17, 2013
Hi friends from NDVO
i have a question
Does NDVO have any backlogs.because my VO is warsaw and they currently are working on the end of 2009 applicants and i think they will get to us in 7 or 8 months so we have to wait a loooong time.but how NDVO is sending MRs to 2013 applicants.

Andy_83

Jul 26, 2013
NDVO Applicants: Where are we with the Medical requests (which month)? Sheet seems to be confusing to me. Can somebody clarify me please?

Thanks
A.

yardie

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
PER 27-09-2013
Congrats nanonye.

I can really say you are truly blessed. The day before the CAP is updated, your CC got charged. Another valuable piece of information is that, CIC has reached Nov 18 applicants.

Thank you for keeping us posted.

nanonye said:
Thanks be our lord Jesus Christ, my CC was charged yesterday before the Cap Update.. I was expecting this charge next week since the last App charged last week was from a Nov 7 applicant but i guess its come early. So in my opinion, applicants up till Nov 18 should be in the latest Cap Update. Chukwu d'aalu oo..
Admin pls update.

rganesh

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Nov 2016
SAP_BW said:
2147 applicant has great opportunity specially in Toronto and Vancouver , if you are interested in telecom domain then try to get more in OSS , you won't believe how much you will have job opportunity having any of below one certification in hand.
http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/W/wireless_network_engineer.html

Certifications such as the Certified Wireless Network Expert (CWNE®) or Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) also play an important role in keeping wireless network engineers up to date in the latest WLAN and remote networking technology.

big check list and options in below link

http://www.certify-tco.org/certifications.htm

Telecommunications Certification Organization

Welcome to the Telecommunications Certification Organization (TCO). TCO provides knowledge skills certification in the areas of telecommunications, VoIP, datacom, networking, IP, MPLS and wireless technologies, and works with training organizations to develop courses for the certifications.
TCO Telecommunications Certification confirms and demonstrates that an individual possesses specific knowledge of telecommunications, VoIP, datacom, the network, IP networking, MPLS and wireless telecommunications technologies.
Taking courses to obtain a telecommunications certification is an ideal way to prepare for a job in the telecommunications business. Whether you're a programmer looking for that extra edge to be working for a telecom company, or a sales, finance, marketing, analyst or management person involved with telecommunications, building a broad knowledge of telecommunications networks, services and technologies, and obtaining a certificate to prove it can only help your prospects.
For employers, online telecommunications and networking training, covering fundamentals, network technologies and services and current mainstream practices is a highly cost-effective and consistent way to train up new team members - or get your whole department up to a common speed, increasing productivity, accuracy and performance.
What is TCO certification? Consider these definitions:
cer·ti·fy: verb
1. to attest as certain; give reliable information of; confirm: He certified the truth of his claim.
2. to testify to or vouch for in writing.
3. to guarantee; endorse reliably: to certify a document with an official seal.
4. to award a certificate to a person attesting to the completion of a course of study or the passing of a qualifying examination.
5. Archaic . to assure or inform with certainty.
6. to give assurance; testify; vouch for the validity of something (usually fol. by to ).
cer·ti·fi·ca·tion
1. the act of certifying.
2. the state of being certified.
TCO telecommunications certification is obtained by taking courses and passing qualifying examinations.
This has benefits both for individuals and for employers. Individuals may use TCO certification to demonstrate to an employer or potential employer that they have valuable and desirable knowledge skills. TCO testing and certification allows an employer to ensure that their employees, either individually or at a group level, have required knowledge skills.
TCO certification may be able to be used as the basis for Continuing Professional Education (CPE) contact hours credits for self-study in telecom, voice over IP, data communications, TCP/IP, networks and mobile.
TCO Certifications are awarded on successful completion of the relevant certification exam, usually following training courses provided by one of our training partners. available certifications

----------

http://www.telecomsacademy.com/tech_eng/school-of-advanced-communication-technologies/content-and-services-training-courses/ossbss-systems-platforms/
Overview
Attend this programme and you will gain a good understanding of Operation Support Systems (OSS) and Business Support Systems (BSS) solutions used within the modern Telecommunications industry. An overview of current and emerging systems as well as the enabling technologies is given, together with current industry trends and an assessment of major equipment manufacturers and their key market areas.
Procedures and organizational requirements are explored in both OSS and BSS areas, with due regard to the supporting infrastructure and IT requirements. The architecture and software platforms currently installed within network operators will be discussed and analysed, and a comparison made between them.
Why should you attend this course?
Attend this highly regarded 1-day technology programme and you will be able to:
Understand modern telecommunications and the role that OSS / BSS plays
Identify eight key areas for which current OSS / BSS systems provide support within a modern Telco
Represent diagrammatically a typical OSS architecture
Explain the relevance of the TMF, eTOM and NGOSS to the development of OSS / BSS
Evaluate current and future OSS / BSS solutions, giving strengths and weaknesses in each case
List four major OSS / BSS equipment manufacturers, together with their main product areas in each case
Course Summary:
Telecommunications – Setting the scene for OSS and BSS
OSS & BSS – an Overview
Focus on OSS
Focus on BSS
Products and Key Opportunities within OSS/BSS
Thanks SAP_BW... +1 for you..

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chdblr11 said:
Hi All

My cc got charged today.
Application reached on 25th Nov.
NOC 2146_ AEROSPACE.
wow... congrats...
i can expect my app to be touched by CIC in next week...
God bless all :)

Allspark

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2013, PER: 26-O8-2013
AOR Received.
18-10-2013
Med's Request
03-12-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Passport Req..
03-12-2013, submitted 17-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM:15-02-2014, VISA ISSUE :12-02-2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
[/quote]
ATTN : NDVO applicants from south India, esp. karnataka

upcoming seminar by CIIP at Bangalore on 21st January.

source: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-monsoon-started-at-new-delhi-visa-office-t108483.19650.html

nirav870

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th june
AOR Received.
24th oct
Med's Request
24th december
Med's Done....
29th december
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 december
VISA ISSUED...
wish god will give in feb'14
abba2174 said:
I completed my medicals on 14 Dec and it is more than 3 weeks from then, waiting for the Medicals Received line.
Is there anybody else in a similar situation?
same here bro. Mine was completed on 28th. I know few who has got 3rd line even though completed on 28th.

nikjuneja

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-May-2013 CC Charged...: 1-Aug-2013 PER Received...: 12-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
23-10-2013 ECAS update...: 23-Feb-2014 (processing started on 21-Feb-2014)..
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
01-03-2014 PPT rcvd by NDVO: 04-03-2014 ECAS update : 09-03-2014(Medicals rcvd) DD encashed: 12-Mar-2014 Decision Made: 30-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Collected passports from VFS on 3-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
[color=green][b] 17th July 2014
Why is NDVO not working on 2174 pending cases :(..

Husman.. bro where are you.. please pray for us.. last time you prayed I got my AOR ......:)

All the best/best of luck to all waiting ....

dhanoa9015

Jul 4, 2013
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Andy_83 said:
NDVO Applicants: Where are we with the Medical requests (which month)? Sheet seems to be confusing to me. Can somebody clarify me please?

Thanks
A.
dear andy....medicals are not issued on first in first out basis....it depends on how straightforward the files are....so july applicants have got medicals but many may applicants are still waiting....so dont go by the timelines once AOR is issued...after that it is just luck....

hope u got my point.

IndMan

Sep 5, 2013
New Delhi - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28th Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Very informative and helpful thanks

SAP_BW said:
2147 applicant has great opportunity specially in Toronto and Vancouver , if you are interested in telecom domain then try to get more in OSS , you won't believe how much you will have job opportunity having any of below one certification in hand.
http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/W/wireless_network_engineer.html

Certifications such as the Certified Wireless Network Expert (CWNE®) or Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) also play an important role in keeping wireless network engineers up to date in the latest WLAN and remote networking technology.

big check list and options in below link

http://www.certify-tco.org/certifications.htm