+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Mrs.Faisal

Oct 4, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2,2013
Nomination.....
December 23,2013
Med's Request
JUNE 10,2014
Med's Done....
JUNE 26,2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 Feb10,2015 PPR2 Feb 17,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2015
LANDED..........
30 May 2015
nanonye said:
Thanks be our lord Jesus Christ, my CC was charged yesterday before the Cap Update.. I was expecting this charge next week since the last App charged last week was from a Nov 7 applicant but i guess its come early. So in my opinion, applicants up till Nov 18 should be in the latest Cap Update. Chukwu d'aalu oo..
Admin pls update.
congrats for cc charge...this time a very handsome numbers of candidates entered in 2263 cap i.e 29.

priya83

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
NOC Code......
Med's Request
10-03
Med's Done....
23-03
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2014 PP reached NVDO 31-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM May 5th. Pp received.
LANDED..........
26-10-2015
dipeshpokhrel said:
ciip is arranging a session on kathmandu on 18th feb..for all nepalese appllicant be prepared
what is ciip?

From_BD

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
13th Aug 2013
File Transfer...
5th Sep 2013
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Though we have plenty of time as our VO is SVO , we can start French learning courses. Do you think that it will add any value for our career as we are planning to go to Toronto?[/size][/size][/size]

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
Thanks Rakeshtk, BhFSW, Hopefulval, aami786pk, Mrs Faisal, Radwah and everyone. By the grace of God, we will all receive our heart desire's sooner rather than later.

Aami786pk, I have a Masters in Occupational Health Safety and Environment.

Priya83, we applied on the same day and same NOC so were you also charged?

priya83

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
NOC Code......
Med's Request
10-03
Med's Done....
23-03
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2014 PP reached NVDO 31-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM May 5th. Pp received.
LANDED..........
26-10-2015
nanonye said:
Thanks Rakeshtk, BhFSW, Hopefulval, aami786pk, Mrs Faisal, Radwah and everyone. By the grace of God, we will all receive our heart desire's sooner rather than later.

Aami786pk, I have a Masters in Occupational Health Safety and Environment.

Priya83, we applied on the same day and same NOC so were you also charged?
i dont know yet. I used my brothers credit card. He is still sleeping. Will find out tonigth :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mohitchawla01

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
29-07-2013
File Transfer...
16-09-2013
Med's Request
08-02-2014
Med's Done....
01-03-2014
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
08-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-3-2-14
LANDED..........
soon very soon
bhFSW2174 said:
Come on NDVO
Please give the gift of MR RPRF. You can do it !!!
Really in queue since long, worked hard overnight to receive this achievement, please please please :D :D :D :p :p 8) 8) 8)
I think we made some kind of sin by submitted in may

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
priya83 said:
i dont know yet. I used my brothers credit card. He is still sleeping. Will find out tonigth :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
All the best Priya83. I'm rooting for you as I understand your journey so far. I too first applied in 2005, waited 7 years only to be told the backlog was cancelled. I have applied this year and hoping things work out. I hope it works out for all of us.

rajvir0707

Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 5th 2013
IELTS Request
sent along
aami786pk said:
was ur cc cgarged up till now if yes then u definitely in the cap
NO I have paid with dd dnt knw the status yet nov 5 applicant noc 3211

rohitchaudhary1976

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Kenya
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Doc's Request.
N/A
Vedh said:
Are you sure on this Rohit. Because inmy MR mail, they have given the date to submit my PCC, Passport also by Feb-12-2014 (explicitly mentioned). I mean they have asekd to submit all the docs within 45 days of receipt of MR mail
I am done with my medicals on 28th Dec-2013.
THIS IS THE COVER LETTER I HAVE RECEIVED AND IT HAS NO SUCH TIMING TO SUBMIT PASSPORT, PCC, IN 45 DAYS

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada in the economic class on
07/25/2013 and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Note: The
application received date is in mm/dd/yyyy format. Please quote this file number in all future
correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are providing you with medical
instructions and forms to undergo the medical examination required for you and your
dependents. The examining doctor will send us the results directly.
We also request that you provide the following as soon as possible:
• Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) for you and your
accompanying spouse or common-law partner, if not already paid.
• Submission of police clearance certificates for time spent in any country for a period
of 6 months or more for you and your dependents 18 years of age and over, if not
already submitted.
• Submission of original passport along with any old expired passports for you and your
accompanying family members once the medical examinations are done. The picture
in the passport for a child under 6 years of age must have been taken within the last 3
years. The picture in the passport for a child between the ages of 7 and 18 must have
been taken within the last 5 years.

Please note that the medical examination and request for your passport(s) is not a
guarantee of visa issuance. This is to expedite the processing of your application and
allow issuance of your visas as soon as possible after all requirements have been met.

PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.
Documents and passports must be submitted in a SINGLE package. Do not submit any
documents and passports until you have prepared the entire package.
If you do not have a passport at this time, you are requested to obtain one and send it along
with the other requested documentation. Passports should be sent by any secured mail
deliverers (hand delivery will not be accepted). Passports can not be returned to addresses outside of India, Nepal and Bhutan. If your current mailing address is not in India, Nepal or Bhutan, please provide an address in that territory.

You MUST inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your marital
and/or family status, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our operational
constraints we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it will be noted
on your file. You may also visit our websites: www.cic.gc.ca or www.india.gc.ca should you
require more information on the processing of your application.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration 7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca

hirvish

Star Member
Dec 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2013
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Passport Req..
07-04-2014
Jatpunjabi said:
same here
Hi Botla,

can you please share your comments after sending CSE as in spreadsheet it shows 'started processing oct 20th'?

dear admins,

please guide me what should i do as its been one month since second line added to my ECAS and no update from NDVO?

kindly awaiting for your quick response...

regards,
hirvish

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends
I am new to this FSW category. One of my friend want to apply as FSW. Please guide me how can he apply on that.
He has Master degree in computer science and having 9+ years experience.

I appreciate your response on this.

Thanks in advance.

Vedh

Nov 5, 2012
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2013
Doc's Request.
PER Received: 28-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Request
24-12-2013
Passport Req..
24-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM Status: 15-02-2014
rohitchaudhary1976 said:
THIS IS THE COVER LETTER I HAVE RECEIVED AND IT HAS NO SUCH TIMING TO SUBMIT PASSPORT, PCC, IN 45 DAYS

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada in the economic class on
07/25/2013 and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Note: The
application received date is in mm/dd/yyyy format. Please quote this file number in all future
correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are providing you with medical
instructions and forms to undergo the medical examination required for you and your
dependents. The examining doctor will send us the results directly.
We also request that you provide the following as soon as possible:
• Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) for you and your
accompanying spouse or common-law partner, if not already paid.
• Submission of police clearance certificates for time spent in any country for a period
of 6 months or more for you and your dependents 18 years of age and over, if not
already submitted.
• Submission of original passport along with any old expired passports for you and your
accompanying family members once the medical examinations are done. The picture
in the passport for a child under 6 years of age must have been taken within the last 3
years. The picture in the passport for a child between the ages of 7 and 18 must have
been taken within the last 5 years.

Please note that the medical examination and request for your passport(s) is not a
guarantee of visa issuance. This is to expedite the processing of your application and
allow issuance of your visas as soon as possible after all requirements have been met.

PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.
Documents and passports must be submitted in a SINGLE package. Do not submit any
documents and passports until you have prepared the entire package.
If you do not have a passport at this time, you are requested to obtain one and send it along
with the other requested documentation. Passports should be sent by any secured mail
deliverers (hand delivery will not be accepted). Passports can not be returned to addresses outside of India, Nepal and Bhutan. If your current mailing address is not in India, Nepal or Bhutan, please provide an address in that territory.

You MUST inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your marital
and/or family status, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our operational
constraints we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it will be noted
on your file. You may also visit our websites: www.cic.gc.ca or www.india.gc.ca should you
require more information on the processing of your application.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration 7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca
Thanks for your reply, Rohit. But I think you have filed your application in the QSW category. Whereas my application belongs to FSW, maybe there r different timelines to submit docs for each category. For me, in the MR mail, they have clearly mentioned to submit all docs by 12th Feb, 2014.

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends
I am new to this FSW category. One of my friend want to apply as FSW. Please guide me how can he apply on that.

Thanks in advance.

Begum

Sep 17, 2013
hi all,
My profile was updated on dec 19.still no Medicals received?is it normal to take so long? How long does it normally take .office New Delhi.in 0211 category.ur advice will greatly help
.regards

IndMan

Sep 5, 2013
New Delhi - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28th Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Please share his Job Profile

dipanchokshi said:
Hello Friends

Thanks in advance.