+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

rajvir0707

Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 5th 2013
IELTS Request
sent along
ShadyJawad said:
I am 1st Nov applicant. Haven't received my PER yet and hoping that they return back my application for any reason. I wanna resend the application to change my VO.
I stated in my current application that i belong to LVO
so u mentined ur visa office LVO and which visa office u originally belong to?

who1074

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 OCT 13
Nomination.....
PER 06 JAN 14
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
8.0 (L: 8.5, R: 8.0, W: 7.5, S: 7.0)
Med's Request
26 JUN 14
Med's Done....
21 JUL 14
Passport Req..
12 NOV 2014 (PPR1)
VISA ISSUED...
16 JAN 2015
ShadyJawad said:
I am 1st Nov applicant. Haven't received my PER yet and hoping that they return back my application for any reason. I wanna resend the application to change my VO.
I stated in my current application that i belong to LVO
First of all CIO has issued PER emails till 15th of october. If your mode of payment was DD, you will have to wait another two weeks to get some sort of news. If your mode of payment was CC, it should have been charged by now but again it can still be charged in next week. In both cases PER for Nov 1st week applicants will start in about a couple of weeks from now.

In my opinion an application should not be rejected for mentioning a wrong visa office. They will correct it, dont worry.

Ignore my comment if you had the option of choosing one Visa office out of two and you chose London. Now it is your wish that your application is returned so that you can choose the other visa office.

zaid84

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Seniors

When i filled the additional family information form (IMM5406E) i wrote the names of my family and mine in english only and forgot to write it in my native language as it is instructed in the form.

I received My PER and every thing is ok , but now should i send a new form to my VO after correction.

Regards

BaJay

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
Hello guys, I'm new on this forum. I was reading online about Canada FSW and i stumbled on this forum which I believe is quite helpful. I'm a Nov 4 applicant under NOC 2263 and got my CC charged 2nd Jan 2014. #Happydays

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
BaJay said:
Hello guys, I'm new on this forum. I was reading online about Canada FSW and i stumbled on this forum which I believe is quite helpful. I'm a Nov 4 applicant under NOC 2263 and got my CC charged 2nd Jan 2014. #Happydays
Pls provide your details using the following link

http://cli.gs/tci4ppr

Further, it will be added on the spreadsheet.

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
who1074 said:
First of all CIO has issued PER emails till 15th of october. If your mode of payment was DD, you will have to wait another two weeks to get some sort of news. If your mode of payment was CC, it should have been charged by now but again it can still be charged in next week. In both cases PER for Nov 1st week applicants will start in about a couple of weeks from now.

In my opinion an application should not be rejected for mentioning a wrong visa office. They will correct it, dont worry.

Ignore my comment if you had the option of choosing one Visa office out of two and you chose London. Now it is your wish that your application is returned so that you can choose the other visa office.
Who1074, still waiting :( ...... doesn't look like you have issued my PER yet. Have a forgiving heart pleeeeez! ;) :D ;D

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
BaJay said:
Wow BaJay! coming straight with good news! Welcome mate!

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BaJay said:
congrats BaJay :)
God bless

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaid84 said:
Seniors

When i filled the additional family information form (IMM5406E) i wrote the names of my family and mine in english only and forgot to write it in my native language as it is instructed in the form.

I received My PER and every thing is ok , but now should i send a new form to my VO after correction.

Regards

You don't have to.......unless they ask.........You got through.........stay relaxed......:)

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ShadyJawad said:
Guys, i want to email CIO. what information should i provide about myself? Thanks.
Full name as per passport
Date of birth
UCI no... If known
Noc
Place

col123456

Nov 16, 2013
Additional family information form must be filled by principle applicant and spouse

Now as a principle applicant when filling this form section A under relationship it states Applicant it is ok....

But when filling form for spouse in that cases spouse is not applicant so what to do please clarify.....

For Principle Apllicant
Name Relationship date of birth palce of birth marital status Present address
PA NAme? Applicant
Spouse or Common
law partener
mother

For SPouse
spouse name Applicant
Spouse or Common
law partener
mother
Father

plaese clarify for spouse form all details for spouse and principle applicant is under spouse name? right

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
col123456 said:
Additional family information form must be filled by principle applicant and spouse

Now as a principle applicant when filling this form section A under relationship it states Applicant it is ok....

But when filling form for spouse in that cases spouse is not applicant so what to do please clarify.....

For Principle Apllicant
PA NAme? Applicant
Spouse or Common
law partener
mother

For SPouse
spouse name Applicant
Spouse or Common
law partener
mother
Father

plaese clarify for spouse form all details for spouse and principle applicant is under spouse name? right

Spouse name comes under Spouse or Common law partner

Jatpunjabi

May 21, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
passport request 06-01-2014
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
dear harkiratg
any update of MR ?
as ECAS status of both of us is same

lids2154

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lids2154 said:
Hi all,
I am just concerned about one thing as nov applicants are currently been charged.
my app reached(DELIVERED) CIC on 29th nov.
As per the courier website, in the signature column there is only "SIGN" mentioned.
there is no particular name mentioned as to who has accepted my package delivery.
please, can anyone comment/reply to my post if this kind of scenario is faced previously...
waiting & worried :-X :-\ :-[ ??? :(
sum1... plz reply! :-\