+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vedh said:
Guys,

Which one would be the more preferred option: Blue Dart or VFS for sending the docs to NDVO?

I suggest VFS.......mostly used.......I myself used nearly 6 times.....they are reliable and prompt....

Vedh

Nov 5, 2012
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2013
Doc's Request.
PER Received: 28-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Request
24-12-2013
Passport Req..
24-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM Status: 15-02-2014
Canada3211 said:
I have not send my PCC, or pp pr rprf yet. I am waiting for my uk pcc. so the ecas updated only after the center sent the results to CHC
Thanks for clearing the confusion.

My case is also the same, I have rest of the things ready except for my spouse nigerian PCC. We are awaiting for the same. Hope, we get it in time.

After how many days of your medical, was your ECAS updated?

Ahmed Reda

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Calgary
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
Ahmed Reda said:
Based on the timeline in the spread sheet the period varies between 1-2 months. The link for the sheet is https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE#gid=0 while the admins can help you in adding your data
Add your details on the following link http://tinyurl.com/fswp2013-add-entry

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vedh said:
Friends,

I need an urgent help. Please guide me with the procedure to get PCC from Nigeria. My spouse was working long back for almost a year at Nigeria. Also, what would be the time required to get the certificate?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/africa/nigeria.asp

Canada3211

Star Member
Dec 4, 2013
Vedh said:
Thanks for clearing the confusion.

My case is also the same, I have rest of the things ready except for my spouse nigerian PCC. We are awaiting for the same. Hope, we get it in time.

After how many days of your medical, was your ECAS updated?
I got my medical done on 21 dec and yesterday, on 30 dec the ecas was updated.

sb222300

Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1OCT 2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged 6th Dec 2013
Hi Friends,

I am a 1st Oct 2013 applicant. My CC was charged in First week of Dec 2013, but still I have not received my PER/NER mail. I received my UCI over phone and used the same to LOgin to ECAS, and I could find the status as INPROCESS, which says We received your application for PR on 1st Oct 2013.

I sent a mail to CIC, Enquiring about the status and they sent the reply as:

"Your file is with our office and is awaiting completion of initial processing. You will be contacted in due course."

What does this mean and what should I do???

Can senior members or Who received similar reply please help me out??? I am really nervous.

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laksmisesh said:
Dear Seniors,

I have a new born addition to the file

So regarding the settlement funds, i have already shown the required CAD$ for 3 members including my new born, in the file submitted in May (as i had already conceived by then!!), so now when i am adding the baby in the file, can i just mention in the covering letter stating that i have already declared funds for 3 individuals including my new born..

Also another doubt is, should i actually send physical documents supporting the settlement funds to the NDVO now (like bank certificates, FD/RD, etc..)?? Kindly clarify

thanks
laksmisesh
When you want to amend your initial application.........in your case inclusion of your baby ..........never give a second chance to your CO ........
suggest you to send a new amended POF doc and other supporting docs .....which makes our case stronger....

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nishtal said:
whats GYD??

Its one of the medical centre approved by CIC.......DIAC in hyderabad for Immigration medicals

rajvir0707

Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 5th 2013
IELTS Request
sent along
AbhishekGupta said:
Hello Friends,
Just received Request letter for Medicals, RPRF and Passports along with Medical forms. (PCC sent along with application)
Admins please update.
congrts abhishek....might be yours best new year gift

tas8fr

May 16, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
28-11-2013
Med's Request
03-12-2013 / 29-09-2014 / 11-11-2014
Med's Done....
23-12-2013 / 03-10-2014 / 18-11-2014
Interview........
Probably waived off since MR and PPR1 is received
Passport Req..
PPR1 received on 29-09-2014 , wiating for PPR2
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
rawdah said:
After getting the PR visa, we are supposed to complete our 'record of landing', before the Visa Expiry Date [mentioned on the visa].

The visa Expiry Date is generally related to EITHER*:
a) 1yr. from the meds, or
b) Passport expiry date of the PA or anyone of his/her accompanying Dependents

*Whichever of the above 2 is earlier.
Thanks rawdah for the reply. So in case of delay of completion of medicals ..just as in my case..because spouse is pregnant..
I will get only a very limited period of visa (say from Aug 2014 to Dec 2014) and I have to rush to finish the landing formalities ..correct..?

Vedh

Nov 5, 2012
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2013
Doc's Request.
PER Received: 28-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Request
24-12-2013
Passport Req..
24-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM Status: 15-02-2014
joe99 said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/africa/nigeria.asp
But the statement on the link:

Non-Resident Requests
Applicants should apply by courier to the Commissioner of Police at the address above. Applicants should provide a pre-paid return courier envelope, a copy of their passport and a set of fingerprints taken and certified by a recognized police authority or the Nigerian embassy or consulate, and an international money order payable to the Nigerian Police Force, CID. Police certificates may be certified at the nearest Nigerian embassy or consulate for a fee.

This doesnt speak about the amount of the international money order payable to the Nigerian Police Force, CIand the pre-paid return courier envelope

hirvish

Star Member
Dec 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2013
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Passport Req..
07-04-2014
Mohitchawla01 said:
Dear Hirvish,

Dont feel so down...there are many applicants who are waiting for MR Request.
Hopefully in 15 days of time we all get Medical Request.
Have faith.
:)
Hi Mohitchawla01 ,

lets hope by end of next two weeks we all get MR.....

thanks

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vedh said:
But the statement on the link:

Non-Resident Requests
Applicants should apply by courier to the Commissioner of Police at the address above. Applicants should provide a pre-paid return courier envelope, a copy of their passport and a set of fingerprints taken and certified by a recognized police authority or the Nigerian embassy or consulate, and an international money order payable to the Nigerian Police Force, CID. Police certificates may be certified at the nearest Nigerian embassy or consulate for a fee.

This doesnt speak about the amount of the international money order payable to the Nigerian Police Force, CIand the pre-paid return courier envelope

You need to check amount required from Nigerian embassy or consulate in New delhi.......

dub2can

Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-07-2013(PER)
Looks like Good News!!! My CSE response, shared earlier, had similar text and was from DXS, may be the same VO?

Lets hope for the best soon.

hila01 said:
This is the response from LVO this morning regarding my application status and updated passport.

Dear Mr xxxxxxxx,

Thank you for your enquiry and your updated passport.

Your application is currently under review and we will be in contact with you in due course.

Your sincerely,

DXS
Program Assistant/Adjoint de programme
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sb222300 said:
Hi Friends,

I am a 1st Oct 2013 applicant. My CC was charged in First week of Dec 2013, but still I have not received my PER/NER mail. I received my UCI over phone and used the same to LOgin to ECAS, and I could find the status as INPROCESS, which says We received your application for PR on 1st Oct 2013.

I sent a mail to CIC, Enquiring about the status and they sent the reply as:

"Your file is with our office and is awaiting completion of initial processing. You will be contacted in due course."

What does this mean and what should I do???

Can senior members or Who received similar reply please help me out??? I am really nervous.

Never mind.You will get your PER soon.This was thesame message that i got before i finally got my PER.