+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

randyccie

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Why a Doc need to signed on the passport , that surprising ???

nmg said:
Hi Stoic ,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes the facilities is e-medical enabled , they said they will upload the same in 2-3 days.
They xeroxed the Medical form in beginning it self and kept one copy with them and other they gave to me with photo i had provided and stamped the photo as well as the bottom with doctor details. They even gave the first page of my passport signed by doctor.

and yes they took my Photo by camera for their upload ( probably)

I did medicals in Hyderabad not sure if they follow a different approach.

Thanks
Quote from: Stoic on December 30, 2013, 10:49:42 pm
NMG,

One question ...did you go to e-medical enabled facility or otherwise ?

We went to an e-medical enabled facility and none of the above two points are applicable to us...i.e. there was no IMM form attested by doctor and neither he signed the passport for us. They kept our IMM 1017 form.

Instead we got a printed e-medicals done acknowledgement from the hospital. That acknowledgement had our photos on it, which were taken by them through a web-cam. We were told to send these to NDVO as completion of medicals proof.

GJG

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
File Transfer...
11-11-2013
Med's Request
19-02-2014
Passport Req..
19-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2014
If I have not submitted a valid passport copy for spouse.... will my medical be delayed?
Medicals based on passports?

Regards...

sfcanada

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
nmg said:
They xeroxed the ...
Pure delight :)

Reminds me old college days... when we used to treat Xerox as a verb.

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
Oh God !
Today is the last working day of year 2013, please send us our MR, PPR and RPRF request.

nmg

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Not sure i checked with them and they asked to submit both the form and the the signed passport xerox copy

randyccie said:
Why a Doc need to signed on the passport , that surprising ???

Quote from: Stoic on December 30, 2013, 10:49:42 pm
NMG,

One question ...did you go to e-medical enabled facility or otherwise ?

We went to an e-medical enabled facility and none of the above two points are applicable to us...i.e. there was no IMM form attested by doctor and neither he signed the passport for us. They kept our IMM 1017 form.

Instead we got a printed e-medicals done acknowledgement from the hospital. That acknowledgement had our photos on it, which were taken by them through a web-cam. We were told to send these to NDVO as completion of medicals proof.

Vedh

Nov 5, 2012
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2013
Doc's Request.
PER Received: 28-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Request
24-12-2013
Passport Req..
24-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM Status: 15-02-2014
Stoic said:
Dear Vedh,

VFS took Rs1310 for two applications (Principal Applicant and Spouse). They call it applications and each person is considered one application, even though all our documents were sent in the same packet. You have to fill a VFS form to avail their service. Its not a just courier service. They enter your passport details in their system as well before sending all the documents to NDVO. Also you can send all the documents and not just passports.

BTW they use blue dart as their courier partner for sending and receiving back the passports.

Stoic
Thanks for the info, Stoic. This is very informative. :)

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
nmg said:
Adrenalineforu,amit80203,sinestra,sandy1985
Could you please provide your inputs on the below?
Thanks in Advance
Hi nmg and sorry for late reply.
I did not get any of the two above. No stamped IMM1017 form or the signed PP copy; why would we need them?
What I got was the Receipt-cum-Invoice for the medicals which is like a Tax Bill for the services I availed at the medical center which I was supposed to send to NDVO in Originals.

In fact, must tell you, the hospital had their own (badly printed) form similar to the format of IMM1017 with at least 15 another pages on the back of it that covers various medical conditions point-wise to be ticked Yes/No. This is the bunch where I signed at several places and wrote my name and this is the bunch that doctor is supposed to sign/stamp and send to NDVO from their end. This is how it is.
Regarding, signed copy of PP's first page, I cannot think of any use of this. They returned what is actually urs; makes no sense.

Best yet, I would like you to call your center (if not already) and clarify if you do need to send these two attachments as well along with original Receipt-cum-Invoice and other mandatory docs per MR email.

Also, pls mention which was your center (and city) just for the information of all.

p.s. I did not go to an e-Enabled center.

zakzak

Dec 30, 2013
CastroHawk said:
Hello Zakzak and welcome to the forum :)
So did you check your ECAS recently?! Maybe you'll find a second line as well (we hope :))
And what's your application received date please?
Hello CastroHawk

thanks for your reply :) . my application was received on 10-6-2013 , and i received PER on 27-8-2013 . i checked my ECAS but no second line yet :S . i am expecting change in ECAS these few days as per the TimeLine . Hope i will receive it ASAP :)

Moe2013

Aug 7, 2013
I received the email requesting Medicals, Police certificates and RPRF yesterday (30/12/2013). I also received two separate emails for medicals of me and my wife :) :) The emails came from CPPO.

I have some questions regarding PCC's, and I would appreciate if anyone can shed some light from their experience...

1. Since I worked in UAE for three years, the request to submit UAE PCC is justified. However, CPPO requested my wife to submit UAE PCC as well, although she hasn't resided there and we weren't even married back then (went only on visits with no residence). Would you advise me to communicate this to CPPO now or should I just prepare an explanation letter and send along with medicals and other docs?

2. My wife resided in Kuwait for most of her life, yet they haven't requested a Kuwaiti PCC from her. What do I do in this case? Prepare it anyway (would take up to 6 weeks since she isn't in Kuwait anymore) or just ignore this fact and hope I would get away without it?

3. My USA PCC is dated back in August, and I haven't sent it to CIC before. CPPO email states that I should submit new FBI PCC from the US...Is my PCC considered new in this case, or do I need to go through the process again? (Could take from 6-7 weeks to prepare).

Thank you all for the support, and hope everyone hears their good news soon!

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
mr.Hope said:
@ hila01 /rawdah
what's GCMS note ? and it purpose ?

GCMS means Global Case Management System and it contains detailed information regarding your application for permanent residence in canada. Information like total score awarded by CIC during initial processing, and possible final processing date by the respective visa office. Each time a visa officer opens your file for processing, the information is entered on the GCMS note. Its like an academic transcript which has all your raw score as you progress from one level to the next. When you order for your GCMS note, it gives you an idea of the status of your application. When you send case specific enquiry to the visa office, they only give you very little information about your application status but when you order for your GCMS note, you will definitely be able to see more detailed information. Please read more from this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/pia/global-phase2.asp

Moe2013

Aug 7, 2013
Welcome Zakzak to the forum! I have received my MR yesterday (30/12/2013).

Good luck and I hope you receive yours soon :)

zakzak said:
hello Moe2013

im new to this forum , i received My PER in 27-8-2013 and My VO is Cairo As well . My Noc is :2145 , still waiting for MR and i am extremely waiting for your status update so i can perdict mine , as you see i am following you by one day , i hope my prediction is right :)

Mrs.Faisal

Oct 4, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2,2013
Nomination.....
December 23,2013
Med's Request
JUNE 10,2014
Med's Done....
JUNE 26,2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 Feb10,2015 PPR2 Feb 17,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2015
LANDED..........
30 May 2015
dear forum friends,

will ECAS status show any update when london visa office will start prosessing my application.as my PER date is 23 dec 2013,when i should expect my verifications and other processes .

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 01-08-2013
File Transfer...
Start processing on 18th June
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
21-July-2014 ....28- July-2014 "Medical received"
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24-09-2014 and submitted on 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Mrs.Faisal said:
dear forum friends,

will ECAS status show any update when london visa office will start prosessing my application.as my PER date is 23 dec 2013,when i should expect my verifications and other processes .
Sir/Madam,
My PER date is 1st Aug and I have not heard anything from LVO yet neither I am expecting anything in next 30 days. As your PER date is 23rd December so at least you have to wait for next 4/5 months without applying any GCMS or CSE.

maha shahzad

Star Member
Apr 30, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th May 2014
Nomination.....
22 sept 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16 december 2014
Med's Done....
7th jan 2015
Interview........
rprf ,pcc, ppr1..........5th january 2015, SUBMITTED ON 2nd feb 2015
Passport Req..
23rd feb 2015 ,pp sent 9th march
VISA ISSUED...
21 march 2015
LANDED..........
15 July 2015
hi everyone

im noc 2147 application. my application was recieved on 18th september 2013 nd i havnt recieved any update yet. im losing hope. i emailed ISlambad visa office as well as sydney canada office.

any one who recived PER after applying in september or later in 2147 yet?