+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

yardie

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
PER 27-09-2013
I'm sorry to hear about your negative decision, but I would definitely re-apply again ASAP.

ajdelsocorro said:
hi i just need your opinions i applied last july under noc 3211 and unfortunately i got a negative decision last week, now im planning to reapply since the document that was missing was only the birth certificate of my dad. my concern is that if i still be able to reach the cap because it is now currently 223, i really need your help guys. also my place was affected by the typhoon yolanda which is in cebu, philippines.

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
So today was the day I finished with my medicals. As soon as medicals was done, I dashed off to VFS to submit my application to the embassy.
The charge was Rs.1,200/- for 3 passports. The lady at the counter asked me the docs as per the sequence and clubbed my old passport with the new one with a rubber band.
I submitted Med receipts, PCC, DD and Passports. In addition to these, I was asked for 3 passport size photographs. (God knows why). I asked them how would they send it to the embassy and I was told that they send it via Blue Dart. So I ask them, about their contribution in this whole transaction. Poor lady did not know what to say.
Then she asked me if I would like the passport delivered to my address or would I like them to collect it on my behalf. That sounded good as my wifey would be away and I wasn't sure about my whereabouts either. So I asked them to collect it on my behalf.

It seemed that they knew about the VO's packing requirement and they packed it appropriately (or so I think :D )

I was given a waybill number which I can check online and SMS feature like any other courier company.
The online status says the following:

Passport has been sent to Canadian High Commission, 7/8 SHANTIPATH, CHANKYAPURI, -, NEW DELHI, Pin:110021, Tel: on 18/12/2013 for onward submission.

The only good thing about VFS I observed is the option to collect passports on my behalf. Besides that, there is no value add. I would recommend that you use the normal courier service like DTDC (They offer same day delivery if you provide them docs in the morning)

yardie

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
PER 27-09-2013
Congrats DR-DARKMAN. I Wish you all the best.

DR-DARKMAN said:
Hi all .. thx god .. I received the passports back from VO with the visa attached and CoPR for all family members yesterday .. finally stress relieved and visa in hand :p :p :p
and my thank to all forum members and our admins and moderators for your support and this wonderful thread that helped sooo much .. hope u all get urs too sooooon

leenie

Dec 17, 2013
Abu Hassaan,

Thank you for replying to me.
I have been working and living in Canada legally for 3 years now. Do you happen to have the address of the CPP - Ottawa office? When I go onto the CIC website it says the visa office which serves my country is the Nova Scotia one but then it also states that I cannot put down that office on my application to process.

Ok so to have assets and liabilities at 0 is good?

Right so the position I am in now is what I am using for my experience and I have been working here for 19 months now, I have reference letter from this company is that all I require? The first job I had here was in the same field but I had less authority, would I require a letter from them? Just that old employer will probably take alot of time to get it to me.

Looks like I'll be adding more paper then :)

Thank you so much for your help, I feel better already!
I just want to be sure on everything before it goes, you know.

Abu Hassaan said:
Dear Leenie,

If you are living for more than 1 year legally in Canada, you can choose CPP - Ottawa as your visa office, else choose visa office which is serving to applicants from Ireland.

Since you are applying under Arranged Employment Category, you don't need to show any settlement funds. Even with 0, you will go through without any problem. Anyways, you can show whatever you have at the moment.

Well, you require reference letter from all those employers whose work experience will be used to claim the points. In simple words, whichever work experience your will record in Schedule 3 form, you have to produce reference letter for that experience to claim the points. If you are getting 67 or more points with 3 work experiences, you shall record only these in schedule 3 form and attach reference letters. But remember to record all work history in schedule A form.

You have to record all travels except to Canada and to Ireland in travel history form. You have attach extra sheets if available space is not enough.

Hope it will help.

samarrs

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
03-12-2013
Med's Done....
12-12-2013
Passport Req..
03-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
May be on August,2014
I have sent my Passport to NDVO from China...and its pretty dangerous to be without passport in China...Will NDVO consider that the passport holder dooesnot reside in the country of his/her own. How can I request to NDVO to speed up visa stamping so that I can get my passport back soon...I am terrified to take long journeys within the place I reside(in China).. :( :(

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NancyG said:
Hi,

A friend mentioned to me that we should send our PCC to NDVO on our own, without waiting for them to ask for it. Does this help to hasten the process?

~ NancyG
It doesn't matter how many cities you moved....,
PCC is nationwide valid.......If you can get it from one city......
Secondly........ Wait until you get request from VO

Cheers :)

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dips15 said:
if on a given day they call and nobody pics up the phone in our office ??
ANY IDEA

Secondly The call or visit is expected in how many days after AOR mail
Hi Dips,

I found the answer for your first question from my consultant. If no body picks the call from your office. CIC will send you a formal letter stating they will put you under section 40a of refugee act if you can't represent yourself with in 30 days that you working in so and so company.

Mohitchawla01

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
29-07-2013
File Transfer...
16-09-2013
Med's Request
08-02-2014
Med's Done....
01-03-2014
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
08-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-3-2-14
LANDED..........
soon very soon
Dear Admins.

Kindly add my profile in the spreadsheet.

Below are my details:
NOC: 1112
Visa Office:NDVO
App Received : 13th May 2013
PER Received : 16th Sep 2013
Medical Request - Awaited
ECAS Status - In Process
Status Detail - We have received your application for PR on May 13th, 2013

Thanks

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
I am not sure of VFS in India but I applied for UK visa using their service from another country, and yes to your answer, someone else can collect your passport on your behalf. There is an "Authorization Form" you need to sign authorizing the individual to collect your documents on your behalf which needs to be accompanied by the ORIGINAL receipt issued by VFS at the time of submitting the documents.

Please contact VFS for further details.

huzcan said:
Friends plz dont ignore my question and kindly reply.

when CIC returns the PP can our PP be collected by mother on our behalf?

Regards
Huzcan

ajdelsocorro

May 7, 2013
nanonye said:
I dont understand, what did u need tthe birth certificate of your dad for? Were u claiming points for relatives in Canada?
its for proof of relationship since my aunt is in Canada and she is my fathers sister, they denied my application because i forgot to include my fathers birth certificate. right now im reapplying maybe this Friday i will send my application, can i still reach the cap for noc 3211? but i didn't receive yet my returned documents,what should i do i really nedd your help here. thank you

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
October 14 2013::Processing started 14 February 2014.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
April 2 2014 / Medical received on April 12 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
sinestra said:
So today was the day I finished with my medicals. As soon as medicals was done, I dashed off to VFS to submit my application to the embassy.
The charge was Rs.1,200/- for 3 passports. The lady at the counter asked me the docs as per the sequence and clubbed my old passport with the new one with a rubber band.
I submitted Med receipts, PCC, DD and Passports. In addition to these, I was asked for 3 passport size photographs. (God knows why). I asked them how would they send it to the embassy and I was told that they send it via Blue Dart. So I ask them, about their contribution in this whole transaction. Poor lady did not know what to say.
Then she asked me if I would like the passport delivered to my address or would I like them to collect it on my behalf. That sounded good as my wifey would be away and I wasn't sure about my whereabouts either. So I asked them to collect it on my behalf.

It seemed that they knew about the VO's packing requirement and they packed it appropriately (or so I think :D )

I was given a waybill number which I can check online and SMS feature like any other courier company.
The online status says the following:

Passport has been sent to Canadian High Commission, 7/8 SHANTIPATH, CHANKYAPURI, -, NEW DELHI, Pin:110021, Tel: on 18/12/2013 for onward submission.

The only good thing about VFS I observed is the option to collect passports on my behalf. Besides that, there is no value add. I would recommend that you use the normal courier service like DTDC (They offer same day delivery if you provide them docs in the morning)
thanks mate for detail information.
My question ...is it mandatory to send old passports as well. I thought only recent one is enough.

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
rawdah said:
Farhan, is there any change in your ECAS status?
Ecas is same yet...

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
loncan said:
The same text as Farhan (and the same officer by the looks of it), that really is excellent :D

Thanks for sharing jigzyy (+1), I can feel some stress draining away with this encouraging news!
Now that it is, I strongly feel that LVO has taken up the cases at accelerated speed....I wish so..

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
PER Received :16-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 Remedical Assessment Request : 26-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2014 Remedical done : 17-09-2015
Passport Req..
PPR1 : 28-Oct-2014 , PPR2 : 26-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
InshahAllah May 2016 Welcome Edmonton
Dear Seniors
please guide.when it will be helpful to order GSM notes ?
and easiest way to order GSM notes ?