+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Vancouver14

Star Member
Sep 7, 2013
huzcan said:
Guys,
I needed a quick advice from you seniors.
1. I got this email from CIC . Can you tell me if this is a PPR request ? Because I saw various formats and I am confused if they are actually asking for PP or no.

"This refers to your application for admission to Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination
This must be received at this office by: XX

Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document Please provide us with copies of all pages of passports # XXXXXX valid March 2004 to March 2014 for yourself. This must be received at this office by: XX
Travel History: Proof of travel history Please complete the attached Travel History Form and address history for spouse from 1997 to 2003 This must be received at this office by: XX

RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee Please make payment of RPRF for yourself and your spouse. This must be received at this office by: XX

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate
Please provide us with PCC from Kuwait for yourself and your spouse. This must be received at this office by: XX

Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document Please provide us with original passports along with old ones, if any, AFTER COMPLETING ALL PENDING REQUIREMENTS. This must be received at this office by: XX

2. If this is a PPR they are not clear if they need just PA passport or passports for all applicants?

2. I am in middle east and my VO is NDVO so how do i send the PP for stamping to NDVO from Kuwait.

3. Also they asked me to Pay RPRF for me and my spouse so is it CAD 490/- for both or CAD 980/-

Kindly reply this is urgent.

Many Thanks
Huzcan.

Congrats.. Yes this is MR mail.. Have you received Medical Forms?

huzcan

May 6, 2013
vancouver ,

Thanks for reply , I know its MR mail but is it PPR too? I have seen different format for PPR letter so not sure if this is a PPR too. Read it it has the following points . what does this mean?
"Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document Please provide us with original passports along with old ones, if any, AFTER COMPLETING ALL PENDING REQUIREMENTS. This must be received at this office by: XX"

2. If this is a PPR they are not clear if they need just PA passport or passports for all applicants?

3. I am in middle east and my VO is NDVO so how do i send the PP for stamping to NDVO from Kuwait.

4. Also they asked me to Pay RPRF for me and my spouse so is it CAD 490/- for both or CAD 980/-

Yes i got forms in separate email.

So can some one clarify on this please?

REgards
Huzcan

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vhp111 said:
Microzone

Do you know, any special qualification required to work in same field in Canada
NEBOSH.......widely accepted throughout world including Canada......

Check Canadian Safety Council for specific Safety courses....
Cheers :)

col123456

Nov 16, 2013
who1074 said:
Well there are two main steps
1) Lodge online application at
Pay the fees online.
2) Send documents to WES through post
For each country documents must be sent by post in a specific way.

Please note that WES only evaluates educational credentials obtained from certain institutions of a given country. I suggest you take their online free degree equivalency check
This is important to confirm that your educational institution is recognized by WES. IF IT IS NOT RECOGNIZED BY WES, YOU SHOULD EXPLORE THE OTHER ALTERNATIVES.
Best of luck.

thanks mate

I have paid fees by credit card and it generates a application with reference and my personal information
Do i need to send this application alongwith marksheet and degree certificate?

what should i mention on envelope
like,
TO
World Education Services
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada

and
FROM my name....address and
reference No. on envelope is enough?
and i will put a copy of application with reference no. in envelop is it ok?

envman

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th July 2013
Nomination.....
PER 2nd Oct 2013
Med's Request
29th Oct 2013
Med's Done....
5th Nov 2013
Passport Req..
12th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
29th Nov 2013
civeng said:
Good morning all! :D
I wanted to update you on our visa who was granted on the 4th of December almost 7 months after our file arrived in Nova Scotia! I thank God for helping us this far and I pray He will guide us on our new path!... If we manage to sell our house&co probably in Spring 2014 we will land in Canada, so help us God!

I wish you all luck, patience and strength in this long and stressful process that will hopefully bring us all a better life! Keep in touch! Islandbabe, Jigzyy and all the wonderful admins who selfishly helped all of us, I can't wait for you to post updates on MR&VISA!! :-*

God Bless and let the good news never stop!! :-*
Many Congrats for this achievement!!!! ;) May GOD guide you to find your destiny!!
Best wishes!!!

vhp111

Jun 7, 2013
joe99 said:
NEBOSH.......widely accepted throughout world including Canada......

Check Canadian Safety Council for specific Safety courses....
Cheers :)
Thanks Joe
I have NEBOSh - International General Certificate in occupational health & safety.

I think this will help

huzcan

May 6, 2013
Can some one be kind and good enough to reply below. Thanks!
1. I got this email from CIC . Can you tell me if this is a PPR request ? Because I saw various formats(see link below) and I am confused if they are actually asking for PP or no.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sample-letter-mr-medical-request-ppr-passport-request-t90787.0.html

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination

Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document Please provide us with copies of all pages of passports # XXXXXX valid March 2004 to March 2014 for yourself. This must be received at this office by: XX
Travel History: Proof of travel history Please complete the attached Travel History Form and address history for spouse from 1997 to 2003 This must be received at this office by: XX

RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee Please make payment of RPRF for yourself and your spouse. This must be received at this office by: XX

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate
Please provide us with PCC from Kuwait for yourself and your spouse. This must be received at this office by: XX

Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document Please provide us with original passports along with old ones, if any, AFTER COMPLETING ALL PENDING REQUIREMENTS. This must be received at this office by: XX

3. I am in middle east and my VO is NDVO so how do i send the PP for stamping to NDVO from Kuwait.

4. Also they asked me to Pay RPRF for me and my spouse so is it CAD 490/- for both or CAD 980/-
5 . Can i make a draft in CAD for the RPR Fee from a Local middle east bank here? Will that be fine?

Kindly reply all the above questions.this is urgent.

Many Thanks
Huzcan.

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vhp111 said:
Thanks Joe
I have NEBOSh - International General Certificate in occupational health & safety.

I think this will help
So you got NEBOSH- IGC

If you are into Environmental........ Check for
RRR........ Upcoming field...... :)

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear huzcan,

I try to answer your queries within the limit of my knowledge:

1. This is MR, PPR, RPRF, PCC and documents request.

2. Though they didn't write clearly to submit passports for all but still I believe it meant for all. If I remember right, few NDVO applicants received similar PPR. To clear your doubts, I would suggest you to write an email to NDVO regarding this issue.

3. I don't think so you would be able to send your passport to NDVO through courier or any other private service. You must go to Embassy of India in Kuwait and get their advice on how to proceed.

4. CAD 490 is for single person. You have to pay CAD 980.

5. As far as I know, it is easily possible from UAE. It should be possible from banks in Kuwait. You can call to customer service of your bank in Kuwait to get the complete picture.

huzcan said:
1. I got this email from CIC . Can you tell me if this is a PPR request ? Because I saw various formats(see link below) and I am confused if they are actually asking for PP or no.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sample-letter-mr-medical-request-ppr-passport-request-t90787.0.html

5 . Can i make a draft in CAD for the RPR Fee from a Local middle east bank here? Will that be fine?

Many Thanks
Huzcan.

didi7878

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/24/2013
Doc's Request.
[color=green]PER:9/13/2013[/color]
Med's Request
12/15/2014
Med's Done....
01/09/2015
Passport Req..
16/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
24/06/2015
LANDED..........
07/07/2015
huzcan said:

Many Thanks
Huzcan.
Dear friend,

2. This is PPR. They ask you, to send copies of all pages of YOUR passport only. And certainly they want to stamp a maple leave in passports of ALL your family members. :) For sure. COngrats!
3. I don't know
4. CAD 980
5. I don't know.

NOVA21

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
Med's Request
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
17-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
14-02-2014
civeng said:
Good morning all! :D
I wanted to update you on our visa who was granted on the 4th of December almost 7 months after our file arrived in Nova Scotia! I thank God for helping us this far and I pray He will guide us on our new path!... If we manage to sell our house&co probably in Spring 2014 we will land in Canada, so help us God!

I wish you all luck, patience and strength in this long and stressful process that will hopefully bring us all a better life! Keep in touch! Islandbabe, Jigzyy and all the wonderful admins who selfishly helped all of us, I can't wait for you to post updates on MR&VISA!! :-*

God Bless and let the good news never stop!! :-*
Congrats...

harkiratg

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
huzcan said:
Guys,
1. I got this email from CIC . Can you tell me if this is a PPR request ? Because I saw various formats and I am confused if they are actually asking for PP or no.

2. I am in middle east and my VO is NDVO so how do i send the PP for stamping to NDVO from Kuwait.

3. Also they asked me to Pay RPRF for me and my spouse so is it CAD 490/- for both or CAD 980/-

Kindly reply this is urgent.

Many Thanks
Huzcan.

which visa office u belong to??

Faizzz

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........