+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
sinestra said:
All my friends who are waiting for MR and the ones who already got MR, if you have any dental issues, get yourself treated in your home land as most of the medical insurance policies in Canada does not cover dental and it costs a bomb if you were to visit a dentist.
True, Dental Treatment is expensive abroad. People who have Dental and sight issues should get it sorted before leaving to Canada. FYI don't panic its not going to effect your processing, but it will save you money.

For Kids You should carry their vaccination records. If you miss out on any one they can get there.

No that fortunate enough, haven't struck gold yet, still waiting for MR and its going to come in FEB for me ,

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
rganesh said:
Hey Guys,

I need a clarity on a thing.

I accidentally missed in indicating my 10-day trip to UK early this year in the Travel History Form. Of course, the assessing officer will come to know about my visit through the entry/exit stamps on my passport. But I wanted to know will this be a reason for any form of rejection, or will NDVO request me for any clarifications? Its been bothering my mind, ever since I realized this blunder.

Request you thoughts on this. !!
Thanks.
that's ture ...it would have been an issue before getting per...but now its absolutely fine...in the worst case VO will ask for some details and nothing more....just chill off dude 8)

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
sameer004 said:
True, Dental Treatment is expensive abroad. People who have Dental and sight issues should get it sorted before leaving to Canada. FYI don't panic its not going to effect your processing, but it will save you money.

For Kids You should carry their vaccination records. If you miss out on any one they can get there.

No that fortunate enough, haven't struck gold yet, still waiting for MR and its going to come in FEB for me ,
there is no way I can get rid of my braces before I land in Canada ...so I need to search for a economical orthodontist in Canada now...may be I will search for an indian dentist so he may show some mercy on me :p :p :p :p :p :p

joyraj18

Nov 29, 2013
Hii Abuhassan,

One of your posts suggests that cap for 2132 for mechanical engineers have reached 300 in early August. I think you are referring to some tracking sheet. Could you please let me know from where did you receive the information.
As per my agent, my application has reached the sydney office in canada on 26th October. The website on 28th Oct showed the applications received for 2132 till date was 271. Just want to know if there is any possibility that they might have considered my application before the cap reached 300 ( very next week update the cap was reached).

When should i expect a reply from my agent or from the canadian office about my application status. I sent them DD for payment.

albaik

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2013
Doc's Request.
04-07-2014
Med's Request
05-07-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014 / Med's Received: 19-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
30-08-2014
Hello Guys,

Any updates from CPP-O, May/June applicants who are waiting for MRs?

According to the processing timeline of the early birds applicants, the expectations were to receive MRs before the end of November! What's wrong with CPP-O??? the visa offices were expected to move faster as the strike was over, however, it seems that the strike was a motivation for them to proceed faster with full capacity!!

I hope to receive MRs before the christmas break, otherwise, we have to wait until 2014 to hear from them!!

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
joyraj18 said:
Hii Abuhassan,

One of your posts suggests that cap for 2132 for mechanical engineers have reached 300 in early August. I think you are referring to some tracking sheet. Could you please let me know from where did you receive the information.
As per my agent, my application has reached the sydney office in canada on 26th October. The website on 28th Oct showed the applications received for 2132 till date was 271. Just want to know if there is any possibility that they might have considered my application before the cap reached 300 ( very next week update the cap was reached).

When should i expect a reply from my agent or from the canadian office about my application status. I sent them DD for payment.
hey joyraj ...go to page 2730 in this forum....under the signature of member vats...u see a link for fsw 2013 global spread sheet ....click on it ...u can get some better picture for your answer.

gogreen

Jul 17, 2013
Congrats to all NDVO APPLICANTS WHO GOT REQUEST FOR MR and submitting proof of funds.
Can you pls detail the format in which proof of funds is required, is it 6 months statement or a letter from Bank showing the funds available.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It must be through diplomatic post.

dima74 said:
Hi

Does anyone know how they send documents from Sydney NS to the ;local VO? Do they use snail mail as well? How long does it usually take?
Thanks a bunch :)

MLT3211

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2013 (Received by D. Margetti)
Nomination.....
PER Received on 11-12-13
AOR Received.
18-01-2014
IELTS Request
Yes
File Transfer...
YES
Med's Request
Yes
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
sent on 22nd Feb., 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In the year 2014
Hi

Your agent know very well that they are reading 2.5 to 3 months back file and after issuing PER (File No.) they are updating the spreadsheet
Your agent didn't tell you and advised you to fill the application as early as possible, bcz his personal interest (money) involved in it and when your file returned back after 3 months, he will just say you sorry out file reached late and you did not fall in CAP but didn't return your money.

joyraj18 said:
Hii Abuhassan,

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER 01-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Request
08-02-2014
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Passport Req..
08-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 25-07-2014 visa Issued 21-07-2014
LANDED..........
8th Nov 2014
Hi, gogreen...!!
Wha'ts ur update ..have you received MR.
I think Balance certificate letter from bank is enough ... if VO asks for statement , we can send as additional proof...need discussion from other forum mates in regard to POF.

gogreen said:
Congrats to all NDVO APPLICANTS WHO GOT REQUEST FOR MR and submitting proof of funds.
Can you pls detail the format in which proof of funds is required, is it 6 months statement or a letter from Bank showing the funds available.

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
October 14 2013::Processing started 14 February 2014.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
April 2 2014 / Medical received on April 12 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
gogreen said:
NDVO will specify this you in email, if they ask for bank certificate then you can show them one day balance or if they ask you bank statement for specific period then you must have to submit for specified months statement.

In case if NDVO don't specify statement or certificate then I would suggest to submit bank statement since may 2013 only if you have sufficient fund in your account otherwise one day bank balance certificate will also work.

gogreen

Jul 17, 2013
1111 said:
Hi, gogreen...!!
Wha'ts ur update ..have you received MR.
I think Balance certificate letter from bank is enough ... if VO asks for statement , we can send as additional proof...need discussion from other forum mates in regard to POF.
I am waiting for MR, i hope balance certificate should be fine . in my case i have not maintained the required balance in my acct.
let's wait for comments from those who have got request for proof of funds.

gogreen

Jul 17, 2013
SAP_BW said:
NDVO will specify this you in email, if they ask for bank certificate then you can show them one day balance or if they ask you bank statement for specific period then you must have to submit for specified months statement.

In case if NDVO don't specify statement or certificate then I would suggest to submit bank statement since may 2013 only if you have sufficient fund in your account otherwise one day bank balance certificate will also work.
hope one day bank balance certificate should be fine :)

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
October 14 2013::Processing started 14 February 2014.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
April 2 2014 / Medical received on April 12 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
Is there any one, SAP Professionals?
And

I am unable to add my details in exl ,

Visa office NDVO
App received 24 may
AOR 14 October
Band 6.5
Spouse ielts , no
Total points 70
Experience 7
EDUCATION MCA
Pcc no
Vancouver

Please help to add my details,

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear joyraj18,

Well, complete application received shown on CIC website are those applications which were opened, found complete, fee charged, eligibility of the applicant has been established and finally applicant has received Positive Eligibility email from CIO. These numbers obviously don't show the actual number of applications received at CIO.

Many applicants have confusion that if CIO updates number of complete applications on a certain date then it means that applications received before or on that date may have the chance to fall in the CAP but this is not the case at all. Rate of opening and assessing the applications at CIO is much lower than the rate of receiving the applications. The recent update was done on 29th November but from this forum we have an idea they are opening and processing the applications received on 3rd and 4th week of September. It means that they are almost 2 months behind.

In my case, my credit card was charged on November 13th while CIC updated on November 12th that 2132 is FULL. It means that I am one of the very last applicant who fell in the CAP. My application was received on August 7th. We didn't get any information on this forum from any 2132 applicant whose application was received after August 7th that he got the PER email, therefore it is most probable that all 2132 applicants whose applications received after August 7th are out the CAP. Since your application reached at CIO on October 26th, therefore you are clearly out of the CAP and your application will be returned to you.

For further understanding, you can review following spreadsheet which is developed and maintained by this forum's administrators:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE&usp=sharing

joyraj18 said:
Hii Abuhassan,