+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

pronto.futura

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
ABHereICome said:
Dear fellow applicants, everyone is waiting for the CIC's counter updates, but if you don't want to press F5 on your browser for every 5 minutes, there is a website called www changedetection dot com that verifies it for you and send you an e-mail if something happens. I'm using it since I was waiting for the credentials dot gc dot ca to show the list of ECA institutions ;)

Ok, but I still press F5 sometimes, just to check :D
chapeau !

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
jig nesh said:
Well Yes and No. I read in the forum that few more guys have filled up old schedule 3 form so they will also get their app back. its just matter of time based on their location to get it back. And it looks to me that at this time CIC is more keen to return incomplete applications rather processing to next stage so I guess we would hear some more news about app being returned than CC being charged during this week.
Right, I mean some will get it back or some will not, but if you don't get it back then, your CC or DD status will change in next probably.
Some mates have also mentioned that their consultants informed them that they are expecting replies in last weeks of this month.

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
skm12345 said:
Surprised to see here that, people are behaving like if they are going to get some lottery id CIC will deduct money from their credit card. This is a real roller coaster ride started for the people who have applied. There will be a wait of 2-3 years now for getting a PR and after that nobody is waiting for you guys with a lollypop here. You need to struggle a lot here for gettiing jobs. So please wake up and think realistic. Dont lose your sleep for this PR application. You have now applied, so go and relax and concentrate on your work. Keep advising people as this will be a great help for new applicants.

Do you think people have applied without considering all these things. They know all fear factors, you have taken forum mates........Light! :-*

They have their heart on their sleeves. :mad:

One chance & they will boost up the economy of Canada, You have under estimated the...... SPARTANS ;)

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Applications Received by NOC Is back up with more details ::) ::) Don't freak out, I am equally surprised by the global applications :eek: :eek:

* All Global & Accepted figures are assumptions.

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
jigzyy said:
Applications Received by NOC Is back up with more details ::) ::) Don't freak out, I am equally surprised by the global applications :eek: :eek:

* All Global & Accepted figures are assumptions.
Yes, global numbers seem high, but actually it is only 6*300 accepted applications, because of the cap, plus another 500 maybe for the less popular NOCs, so it can be around 2300 accepted currently. But letting those people still send in their packages, when some of these NOCs are probably way over a thousand received applications already... We need to see that cap count from an official source real soon.

ags6

Jun 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
Planned to apply for 2174, but havnt yet applied since waiting for filled WES forms from my university.. do i still hold a chance to apply? any clue about the real appl numbers apart from the assumptions excel..
:( :( :( :( :(

arash1718

Star Member
May 29, 2013
I dont have a job right now. i'm just phd student but with file number i can reduce my tuition fees! but my job offer will be related to computer programming ( if my supervisor accept that). is there a due date for applications with job offer?

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No there is no date for Job offers and that job would fall into an acceptable category. I suggest you spend some time on the CIC site, and do the necessary research regarding LMO's and Job offers etc, then approach the prospective employer.

arash1718 said:
I dont have a job right now. i'm just phd student but with file number i can reduce my tuition fees! but my job offer will be related to computer programming ( if my supervisor accept that). is there a due date for applications with job offer?

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No one knows for sure until we get an official cap update from CIC.

ags6 said:
Planned to apply for 2174, but havnt yet applied since waiting for filled WES forms from my university.. do i still hold a chance to apply? any clue about the real appl numbers apart from the assumptions excel..
:( :( :( :( :(

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
jigzyy said:
Don't freak out, I am equally surprised by the global applications :eek: :eek:
I'd be prepared to put a little wager that NOC 2174 applications collected at this forum will be much more than just 4% of total CIC intake for that NOC.
In general, I think we should have in mind something like 2x bigger percentage than last time, especially for 2174 or 2147.
This forum got pretty popular, just look at the number of posts here and possibly compare with previous FSW forums.

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
Thanks ABHereICome for the ChangeDetection link.

For those who want to follow it, here is a link to the Change Log (you can of course create your own link)

Assuming this "ChangeDetection" website is correct, then it appears that the site have actually been updated several times, but the cap has never been updated, take a look of the screen shot below:

The above Change Log suggest the site was actually last updated on 2013-05-11 at 08:56, not 2013-05-03 as indicated at the bottom, lower right of the site. Nevertheless, it wasn't any major change to the site on either dates.

ABHereICome said:
Dear fellow applicants, everyone is waiting for the CIC's counter updates, but if you don't want to press F5 on your browser for every 5 minutes, there is a website called www changedetection dot com that verifies it for you and send you an e-mail if something happens. I'm using it since I was waiting for the credentials dot gc dot ca to show the list of ECA institutions ;)

Ok, but I still press F5 sometimes, just to check :D

I suspect that for there to still not be any update to the cap by now indicates that while CIC has already gotten more than 300 applications for each NOC category, they haven't processed/confirmed/counted 300 complete applications as yet. Until such time, I guess we (well, some of us) will continue to "monitor" the timelines and the caps.

BS1981

Jun 11, 2013
My updates are:-

NOC : 2147
Visa Office : New York
IELTS bands : 8
Self calc points : 75
Spouse IELTS : No
Relative in Canada : Yes
Job offer : No
Degree : Master of Computer Applications
ECA equivalent : 4 years bachelor degree/ 3 Years Masters degree
Work experience : 9 years
PCC sent : No
Application sent : 6 June 2013
Fee method : MO
Application received : 11 June 2013 10:00 am
Signed by : Mike
Destination in canada : Winnipeg, MB

arash1718

Star Member
May 29, 2013
islandbabe said:
No there is no date for Job offers and that job would fall into an acceptable category. I suggest you spend some time on the CIC site, and do the necessary research regarding LMO's and Job offers etc, then approach the prospective employer.
could you help through this: it is mentioned in the following link that students and academics won't need LMO!!! do you think if this applies to my situation?
cic.gc.ca/english/work/apply-who-permit.asp

sumy08

Jun 9, 2013
Nirmal said:
Same here. I too contacted my consultant couple of times to confirm if he has sent my application with current forms - he smiled on the phone and politely said - Nirmal, you are my 10000th client and first for 2013 FSW and I have ensured that your file is sent with latest forms - your application is a complete application from my view point. After insisting he asked one of his manager to cross verify (he has complete photocopy of my file he had sent to CIC) and with God grace manager noded his head.

On timelines, he is expecting some updates from CIC by end of this month.

Fingers crossed and trusting my consultant - afterall he is ICCRC certified consultant.
Hi Nirmal,

If you don't mind can you share the details of your consultant, is it from delhi ?

Send me a PM or email if you don't mind.

metallica.kyoto

Star Member
May 15, 2013
sumy08 said:
Hi Nirmal,

If you don't mind can you share the details of your consultant, is it from delhi ?

Send me a PM or email if you don't mind.

HI Nirmal,
Kindly check my post about consultant before if you are interested i can refer to him.Excellent and never leaves any corners very precise and responsive.
manish