+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

celicakit

Aug 24, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
Doc's Request.
Addt'l Docs: 13-03-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 25-11-2013
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Interview........
None
Guys, which comes first? PER email
or
ecas update?

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
SA2263 said:
NOC 2263, app rec date was 27 August 2013
dear congrats.i am also 2263 applicant reapplied on 21 nov.can u plz share ur education on which u applied in 2263.as i hav degree in HR and MBA.do u think HR qualification may qualify in 2263

Ca7r10na

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Huangxyqjy said:
dear all, if you have same problem with me---my kid's passport will be expired in Nov 2014, while i planned to land in Aug 2014, some says he is not allowed to enter into canada coz his passport will be expired less than 6 months.
I asked this to Canada Border Services Agency, here is their reply.
---------------
A valid passport is a passport which allows the person re-entry to the country which issued the document. This requirement ensures adequate identification of the foreign national, and guarantees the person's readmission either to the country that issued the passport or to another country. http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/resources/manuals/op/op11-eng.pdf

(Scroll down to the section 5.5 on page 7.)

Therefore as long as the passport is valid, not expired, and allows re-entry into the country of issuance, then it would be an acceptable passport for travel to Canada.

For all other questions, we recommend that you contact Citizenship and Immigration Canada directly at 1-888-242-2100.
If you are located outside of Canada, please contact your nearest Canada visa office. A list of offices can be found at:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/index.asp

You can also access additional contact information at the following Web site:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/index.asp

Please note that international transportation companies such as airlines may have specific documentation requirement. For additional information please contact your private carrier.

----------------------

so i should also check with flight agent and the custom in China before I leave. :-(

I could be wrong here but I think the issue that people have got you worried about / slightly confused about is that when you send your passports in for visa stamping the visa will only be valid:

a) for one year from date of medicals; or

b) until the passport expires

whichever come earlier.

So - it makes sense (if possible) to send passports that have at least one year's validity for stamping - but you will still get a valid entry visa if you passport is valid for a shorter duration (the visa will just expire at the passport's expiry).

I think it is true that sometimes you need to have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months when applying for a visa etc but, as I understand it, you already have your canadian visas stamped into your passports (and, as noted above, your child's visa is only valid until his/her passport expires). As such, it is obvious that CIC have no problem with your child entering Canada up to the point at which the visa they have issued him/her expires (and note - you must enter first or with the child - the child cannot land before you). It would be insane for Canada to issue a visa that in reality expires 6 months before the date they call the expiry date!

In terms of what the border agent told you - it seems to me that all he is saying is that, when you enter Canada, Canada want your child to have the ability (as per the terms of his/her home country passport) to re enter his/her home country. It is only logical that your child will have the right to enter his/her home country until his/her passport expires (not that he/she can only re enter his/her home country with a passport that is valid for at least 6 months).

As far as I remember from your original post you intend to land in Canada in the summer and your child's passport doesn't expire until November. As such, when you enter Canada your child will have the right to return to his/her home country at that point. So, you satisfy Canada's requirements and may land (and apply for a new passport for your child thereafter).

Anyway - these are just my views but I think you can relax.

Congratulations on your visas!

iktheone

Oct 7, 2013
Chennai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Request
08-02-2014
Med's Done....
12-02-2014
Passport Req..
PP Req, RPRF - 08-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 06-03-2014, PP Return: 08-05-2014, Visa issued: 05-05-2014
LANDED..........
Travelling on 03-06-2014
NOVA21 said:
I think that depend on Countries...
Travel to Canada/Australia is viewed differently from travel to other terrorism related countries..
My wife had travelled to Iran, Iraq and Syria for pilgrimage before marriage. But my travel history is clean. I have just been to Dubai twice. I also got my Multiple Entry Visit Visa to Canada in 2010 without any trouble. Got it in just 2 days! When my wife applied for a visit visa she got rejected twice. First time for not submitting marriage certificate and second time stating travel history. I had attached photos and tickets etc for clarity but still they rejected her visa. My question is even this time will it affect my PR application or delay it? I am planning to get a new passport for her and loose the old one and get an FIR copy for that. Will that help or still they would have her records of her travel history?

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
I think its a bit strange to have a Bachelors in HR and an MBA and work in NOC2263 but then again, the most important criteria here is that you have the required minimum one year working experience in the field. Personally I think it should be fine but the truth is that its all down to the visa officer that reviews your file to decide because they have the power to accept or deny an application whether it reaches the 67 points mark or not due to reasons best known to them. Seniors with similar scenarios would be in a better position to answer.Fingers crossed, that won't be a problem and you get in. I'm a fellow 2263.

aami786pk said:
dear congrats.i am also 2263 applicant reapplied on 21 nov.can u plz share ur education on which u applied in 2263.as i hav degree in HR and MBA.do u think HR qualification may qualify in 2263

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You may pass the basic eligibility criteria of one year experience in eligible occupation but I have doubt if you can pass the minimum requirement for your work experience which is minimum one year work experience in same occupation. In your case, your occupation is HR but experience for which you have applied is health & safety. To pass minimum requirement of work experience you must have degree/education in health & safety.

aami786pk said:

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
They already have the details of your wife from the previous applications you made and that is because they store every single information submitted in previous applications. I don't know about Canada but with the USA, they will also have details of your fingerprint so changing passports won't mean much.

iktheone said:
My wife had travelled to Iran, Iraq and Syria for pilgrimage before marriage. But my travel history is clean. I have just been to Dubai twice. I also got my Multiple Entry Visit Visa to Canada in 2010 without any trouble. Got it in just 2 days! When my wife applied for a visit visa she got rejected twice. First time for not submitting marriage certificate and second time stating travel history. I had attached photos and tickets etc for clarity but still they rejected her visa. My question is even this time will it affect my PR application or delay it? I am planning to get a new passport for her and loose the old one and get an FIR copy for that. Will that help or still they would have her records of her travel history?

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
yuvs said:
buddy what your instincts say about this week ;)
don't worry bro ....MR rain has picked up its momentum for ndvo...so just chill off and could be possible lot of non-forum members may be getting MR's now.....but my instincts are guessing we can expect 3 to 4 more mr this week from forum......I will anyways check with one of the very reliable consultant and will let you guys know by tomorrow. But again I think its time for us to relax and not get over excited ...................now that things have really started from ndvo. Just enjoy 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
I am sure he wont apply if he doesnt have one year work experience in 2263. I think he has that but he is scared that CIC may use substituted evaluation to reject his application even after he gets to 67points because his edicational background is not related in any way to NOC2263.
Thats my understanding of his concern.

Abu Hassaan said:
You may pass the basic eligibility criteria of one year experience in eligible occupation but I have doubt if you can pass the minimum requirement for your work experience which is minimum one year work experience in same occupation. In your case, your occupation is HR but experience for which you have applied is health & safety. To pass minimum requirement of work experience you must have degree/education in health & safety.

celicakit

Aug 24, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
Doc's Request.
Addt'l Docs: 13-03-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 25-11-2013
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Interview........
None
GOD IS SO GOOD!!!

Friends, I have received my PER! :D

PER: November 25, 2013
DD encashment: November 16, 2013

Status of my application in e-cas was in process since November 24, 2013.

Thank you for all your help. :D

MLT3211

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2013 (Received by D. Margetti)
Nomination.....
PER Received on 11-12-13
AOR Received.
18-01-2014
IELTS Request
Yes
File Transfer...
YES
Med's Request
Yes
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
sent on 22nd Feb., 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In the year 2014
celicakit said:
GOD IS SO GOOD!!!

Hi

Congrats

I am behind you, but very behind

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
celicakit said:
GOD IS SO GOOD!!!

Dear Member,
Congrats and Updated :D

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
I dont know about visiting Iran. From the initial post, aami786pk was concerned about his educational background and was asking a fellow 2263 who had received PER what his educational background was. Read his initial post below.

"dear congrats.i am also 2263 applicant reapplied on 21 nov.can u plz share ur education on which u applied in 2263.as i hav degree in HR and MBA.do u think HR qualification may qualify in 2263"

Abu Hassaan said:
I think the problem is related to visit to Iran because Canada has enforced sanctions on Iran and an Irani national can't apply for any immigration for Canada. It seems the person visiting Iran might face huge hurdle too.

IndMan

Sep 5, 2013
New Delhi - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28th Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Congrats I know how it feels so great going

celicakit said:
GOD IS SO GOOD!!!