+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

AbhishekGupta

Star Member
Aug 31, 2013
rajasthan (india)
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th may 2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
10 th sep 2013
IELTS Request
with the documents
Med's Request
31 dec 2013
Med's Done....
6th jan 2104
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10th jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
21st feb 2014
LANDED..........
hopefully in may first week
hey vats nothing to update buddy no change in ecas till now :'(

but m sure this week lot many early may applicant will get MR so m eagerly waiting for tommorrow :p ;D

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC is using Global Case Management System (GCMS) for all new immigration applicants. A canadian Nation can request
GCMS notes and non-canadian through his relative or friend or third party in Canada. These notes are about 35 pages when printed and contain full history from application date till the date of printing. Applicant can find from these notes that what has happened on his application and what are future timelines for each step including awarded points, comments, etc.
tashford said:
sorry for my insolence, what is a GCMS note?

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per my understanding you have to renew your passport if it is less than 6 months valid at the time of visa stamping. You will have to send renewed passport copy to Visa Office as an update to your application so that visa can be stamped on new passport. It will only delay your application process/visa stamping after medicals and you may recieve PPR little late.

Vancouver14 said:
Dear Members,

Is passport number mentioned on the Medical Request? In other words,Can I re-new my passport after Medicals?

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abu Hassaan said:
CIC is using Global Case Management System (GCMS) for all new immigration applicants. A canadian Nation can request
GCMS notes and non-canadian through his relative or friend or third party in Canada. These notes are about 35 pages when printed and contain full history from application date till the date of printing. Applicant can find from these notes that what has happened on his application and what are future timelines for each step including awarded points, comments, etc.
So when should we be expecting the GCMS notes from the LVO, thank you

Vancouver14

Star Member
Sep 7, 2013
Abu Hassaan said:
As per my understanding you have to renew your passport if it is less than 6 months valid at the time of visa stamping. You will have to send renewed passport copy to Visa Office as an update to your application so that visa can be stamped on new passport. It will only delay your application process/visa stamping after medicals and you may recieve PPR little late.
Thanks Abuhasan,

I have renewed my passport as it was about to expire and got my wife's name endorsed in new passport.. My Wife's passport will expire in 2017 , Do I need to renew her passport as my name is not endorsed in her passport.

Thanks.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Abu Hassaan said:
Dear LVO Applicants who got GCMS notes and communicated with LVO, what are average number of days between PER and file transfer?
2 Weeks.

Huangxyqjy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Med's Request
01-11-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2013
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
08-08-2014
Vancouver14 said:
Dear Members,

Is passport number mentioned on the Medical Request? In other words,Can I re-new my passport after Medicals?
Yes, ur passport is mentioned and the nurse in clinic will check ur passport. This is my ME experience.
If u want to renew U should do it only after ME. Too bad I did not renew my kid's before PL and I am in dilemma now.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applicant must apply and pay fee for it. If you have relative or friend in Canada, he can apply for you because you dont have right to apply directly.

tashford said:
So when should we be expecting the GCMS notes from the LVO, thank you

Vancouver14

Star Member
Sep 7, 2013
Huangxyqjy said:
Yes, ur passport is mentioned and the nurse in clinic will check ur passport. This is my ME experience.
If u want to renew U should do it only after ME. Too bad I did not renew my kid's before PL and I am in dilemma now.

Thanks Huangxyqjy for your reply!!!

But we have our old expired passports with us. We can show this to nurse along with the new passport. What do you say.?

I have renewed my passport as it was expiring in december ? and sometimes PPR comes along with the medicals and we do not have time to renew the passport in this case then.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You dont need to renew your wife's passport because it is not considered a proof of marriage. A proof of marriage is a marriage crtificate which you must have submitted already.

Vancouver14 said:
Thanks Abuhasan,

I have renewed my passport as it was about to expire and got my wife's name endorsed in new passport.. My Wife's passport will expire in 2017 , Do I need to renew her passport as my name is not endorsed in her passport.

Thanks.

Rahul78

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
PER recieved 8th Nov 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 8.5
File Transfer...
28th Nov 2011
Med's Request
18th Jan 2012
Med's Done....
24th Jan 2012 Meds Sent 1st Feb 2012 Recieved by VO 3rd Feb 2012, Ecas Medical Results have been recieved 17th Feb
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th May 2012
LANDED..........
4th July 2012..JAI SAI RAM
iktheone said:
Thanx for the reply Abu. What if he applies for a student visa or a visit visa by sending his docs through india. So CIC may not know that he is in Canada.

Hello JK

CPC/VO will typically check for departure records for everyone who has been in canada before on any status at the time of application for PR. A departure record is obtained from the airport immigration authority as everyone who has left Canada must have a departure record( the info flows directly when you check in at the airport for your outbound flight).The only option he has is to leave the country and then reapply for PR. He has a chance for rejection but at that time he can also apply for pardon.

For Inadmisibility, there is a process of pardon. If he tries to misrepresent or hide facts, he may be barred from entry forever into Canada.

This is just my advice... Good luck!

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
Seniors and other members please share ur experience regarding relevence of education with experience in non regulated profession.cic material clealy says that applicants just need one year experience in eligible iccupation and employment requirements are not applicable.any member who dont have eelevent education to his experience and got per.people hav different views

NOVA21

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
Med's Request
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
17-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
14-02-2014
Vancouver14 said:
Thanks Huangxyqjy for your reply!!!

But we have our old expired passports with us. We can show this to nurse along with the new passport. What do you say.?

I have renewed my passport as it was expiring in december ? and sometimes PPR comes along with the medicals and we do not have time to renew the passport in this case then.
Yes that wouldn't be a problem..