+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

zack111bc

Sep 19, 2013
Question on RPRF

I got medical request last Friday and have a question for the pros here that RPRF need to pay for the children as well. Because, in the email I got was asking for my wife and I and not for my kids and let me know if I need to pay for the kids as well.

Looking forward for your input.

Thanks

samarrs

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
03-12-2013
Med's Done....
12-12-2013
Passport Req..
03-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
May be on August,2014
i-Man said:
Hi Samarrs, i remember I saw a post here saying that once you have medical request you can do it at any approved clinic depending on where you are, as far as this clinic is e-enabled.
Also if all communication is through your consultant, then you don't need to worry as requested will be sent to your consultant and they will forward the request to you at your new address.
Thank you very mych i-man. And do you know anything about sending the passport to india being in china and I am being a Nepalese. ...

en_gr

Jun 22, 2013
My application was received on June 10th and I received PER on August 28. Visa office is CPP-O and I applied under 2134.

I have not heard anything from CPP-O since August and I'm starting to worry. No AOR and no MR. My profile says "In Process - We received your application on June 10th".

Any ideas? Is it normal to not receive AOR? I sent an email to CPP-CTP-OTTAWA-TRV-VRT@cic.gc.ca on November 1st and did not hear anything back!

How can I know what's going on?

Thanks

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
priya83 said:
No do not put your UCI number. This is going to be considered a NEW application so you dont need to put UCI. I did the same and discussed with Immigration Officer in Canada.
Whether you mention UCI number or not but they will link your new application with your existing UCI number. When they will enter your new application in the system with your name they will come to know that there was previously application rejected.

MLT3211

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2013 (Received by D. Margetti)
Nomination.....
PER Received on 11-12-13
AOR Received.
18-01-2014
IELTS Request
Yes
File Transfer...
YES
Med's Request
Yes
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
sent on 22nd Feb., 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In the year 2014
Hi

Mention UCI Number on the application and also attach the copy of letter received from CIC along with your package

abhkagrawal said:
Hi,

I have received my application back from canada. They have given me a UCI number on my General application form. I am re-submitting my application again. Should I mention my UCI number on it?

Thanks very much

Abhishek

dub2can

Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-07-2013(PER)
Dear Forumites,

Advice please... Hadn't sent my PCCs with initial application. Planning to send PCCs now, before which, thought of sending an enquiry to LVO(also to confirm my file is with them)

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london

Noticed that the Case Specific enquiry(CSE) link above, requires emailid of the enquirer and also mentions the below:

"By supplying your email address (in your enquiry or previously in your application), you have initiated an email communication with CIC. By this action, you have authorized CIC to use the email address provided by you for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case."

I am using an Immigration consultant from Dubai whose email id is in my application. But i am planning to send this CSE myself. Will this result in updation of email address for my application going forward?

Thanks.

priya83

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
NOC Code......
Med's Request
10-03
Med's Done....
23-03
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2014 PP reached NVDO 31-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM May 5th. Pp received.
LANDED..........
26-10-2015
Well ofcourse they will link it with your name and passport number. I got advice from a Immigration Lawyer in Canada. When you apply again, they treat it as a NEW APPLICATION. Its the law. !!

thanks

nkalra said:
Whether you mention UCI number or not but they will link your new application with your existing UCI number. When they will enter your new application in the system with your name they will come to know that there was previously application rejected.

albaik

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2013
Doc's Request.
04-07-2014
Med's Request
05-07-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014 / Med's Received: 19-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
30-08-2014
Hello en_gr,

Don't worry, CPP-O does not send AOR. Take a look at the sheet, you will find several applications around the first week of June waiting for MRs. I feel that we will start receiving MRs from CPP-O starting next week.

Keep the merit high and let us know whenever you receive a response from CPP-O.

Best Regards,

en_gr said:
My application was received on June 10th and I received PER on August 28. Visa office is CPP-O and I applied under 2134.

I have not heard anything from CPP-O since August and I'm starting to worry. No AOR and no MR. My profile says "In Process - We received your application on June 10th".

Any ideas? Is it normal to not receive AOR? I sent an email to CPP-CTP-OTTAWA-TRV-VRT @ cic.gc.ca on November 1st and did not hear anything back!

Thanks

joemimi

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2013
File Transfer...
28-08-2013
en_gr said:

Any ideas? Is it normal to not receive AOR? I sent an email to CPP-CTP-OTTAWA-TRV-VRT @ cic.gc.ca on November 1st and did not hear anything back!

Thanks
hey, first of all, please add your info to the excel sheet.
2nd, Don't worry you and I are in the same boat. We will get it soon. But, please add your info. and also update your info, when you ge medical request or at any later stage.

Thanks

NOVA21

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
Med's Request
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
17-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
14-02-2014
Re: Question on RPRF

zack111bc said:
I got medical request last Friday and have a question for the pros here that RPRF need to pay for the children as well. Because, in the email I got was asking for my wife and I and not for my kids and let me know if I need to pay for the kids as well.

Thanks
Principal applicants (with some exceptions) and spouses and common-law partners coming with them to Canada must pay this fee. Applicants must pay this fee before CIC issues the permanent resident visa or before the applicant becomes a permanent resident in Canada.

These people do not have to pay this fee:

dependent children of a principal applicant or sponsor, a child to be adopted, or an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew or grandchild; and
protected persons, including Convention refugees.

NOVA21

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
Med's Request
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
17-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
14-02-2014
rakeshtk said:
I never used UPS, but I sent documents to Canada in DHL and Fedex. DHL took 5 days to deliver in Ontario as it work even sundays and fedex took 6 days. But when I used DHL to Nova scotia it took 7 days to deliver the file, included date of sending and receiving. You can clarify from other forum mates how many days the other express couriers taking.
UPS is best in USA & Canada. In Sri Lanka when I tried to send my file, DHL & Fedex told they would take 6 days..but UPS took only 4 days as promised...
I hope same thing to India (4 days)..

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]London[/b]<br /> <br />
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]<br />App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]<br />Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 28-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=green][b][size=7pt] Waived ISA[/size][/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=green][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
Re: Question on RPRF

zack111bc said:

Thanks
Congratulations ;D
Which Visa Office?
Can't find you in the spreadsheet.

Check the following as well:

Chinook said:
Let me enumerate in detail my case. This should answer some questions raised in the forum today

08th May2013 .. Application received at CIC
20th Jun 2013 .. CC was charged
24th Jul 2013 .. "PER" E mail received from CIC (Probably a couple of days later ECAS showed "In Process" - I do not know as I never checked)
05th Sep 2013 .. Received two E mails from CPPO one for MR and other for RPRF and addl Document request
06th Sep 2013 .. ECAS had second added line " We have started processing your application on 6th Sep 13

Medical Request:
The E mail had detailed instructions how and where to get the Medicals done. It also had an IME form in pdf exclusively made on my name with a bar code. This form was generated by CPPO based on my application. I was required to get the form printed and take it with me for the medical.
When I wanted to get an appointment with a CIC Doctor, the receptionist asked for the Reference number printed on my form and she could retrieve all my info in her system since their office is "E-enabled". I got my appointment 1n 10 days. I was asked to bring my passport, the copy of IME form and $ 400 medical fee. Since they are E enabled I was not required to carry 4 copies of my passport size photo. Otherwise you have to provide them with 4 copies of photo.

The medical took close to 1hr 30 min. Mostly waiting time. They do X ray for TB check, Blood test for HIV and cyphillis, Urine test for microscopic exam for blood, albumin etc. and general physical exam by the Doctor. There is no need to go fasting for these tests. The Doctor's office told me that they would send the report electronically to CIC. within 3 days once the lab results come.

(The medical exam costs anywhere between $300-500 [a rip off] across USA and appointment waiting time 3-25 days)

RPRF

The E mail had detailed instructions how to make RPRF payment which is CA$ 490 per adult.
I went to the designated CIC web site, created an account on my name and made the payment through CC for RPRF. At the end of payment the receipt came in a pdf file with bar code(Receipt number) and a few blank columns. You are required to print two hard copies of the receipt; fill the required info in the blank columns in hand writing (Your name, DOB, Client ID,Address, Zip code, and contact telephone numberwith area code); retain one copy for your record and send other copy with other requested docs to CPPO.

That is all what I have done and hopefully I have followed CIC instructions diligently.
Now waiting to hear from CPPO for PPR.

As I can see from the forum, the procedures and requirements adopted by the Visa offices vary.

NOVA21

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
Med's Request
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
17-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
14-02-2014
Smrithy said:
Today(Saturday), I got my passport back with Visa stamp. :)

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate all the help and support received at each step. All the anxiety and apprehension would've been excruciating without all the timely updates everyone made here. I have literally lived on this forum for the past six months or so. I came across some really rational and erudite individuals whose guidance has been invaluable. Needless to say, the creator of this thread, Islandbabe and admins have done the noblest of deeds. Thank you folks !
I wish everybody good luck with their applications and I hope this thread brings as much relief to everyone as it did to me.
Congrats...

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
seniors plz forecast if any chances to be in cap noc 2263 for november last week applications.