+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

yardie

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
PER 27-09-2013
Congrats Abu and now you are apart of the PR waiting team.

Yes, the PER email does say to communicate any changes to your local visa office. They assume that you know the contact info or atleast know where to find that info.

Abu Hassaan said:
ALHAMDULLILAH, exactly after 24 hours of CC charged, I have received the PER email from CIO :D :D :D, many thanks to Almighty Allah.

I joined this forum in last week of October and was able to track what's going on. It was really helpful to be here and get connected with a reasonable number of FSW 2013 applicants. I am really thankful to all who gave me encouragement throughout this period, which was quite tense. Now I understand how relaxing is to receive the PER. Time to take rest and wait for MR.

I just want to ask a simple question. In the PER email, I am advised to communicate with my Visa Office (London) in future but they didn't give any contact details of the Visa Office. Is that the case with everyone?

Once again, thanks for all who provided their support. Happy MR waiting ;D ;D ;D.

Admin please update my application status in the spreadsheet.

uskp3142

Sep 6, 2013
ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abu Hassaan said:
ALHAMDULLILAH, exactly after 24 hours of CC charged, I have received the PER email from CIO :D :D :D, many thanks to Almighty Allah.

I joined this forum in last week of October and was able to track what's going on. It was really helpful to be here and get connected with a reasonable number of FSW 2013 applicants. I am really thankful to all who gave me encouragement throughout this period, which was quite tense. Now I understand how relaxing is to receive the PER. Time to take rest and wait for MR.

I just want to ask a simple question. In the PER email, I am advised to communicate with my Visa Office (London) in future but they didn't give any contact details of the Visa Office. Is that the case with everyone?

Once again, thanks for all who provided their support. Happy MR waiting ;D ;D ;D.

great ....congrates....

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
Abu Hassaan said:

Many Congrats Abu Hassaan :) :)

You are now green.

Wish you turn yellow within 6 Months.

kmkamal

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abu Hassaan said:

Many congrats Abu Hasan!!

You passed the first round of 'Waiting Game'. Happy waiting.

ZN908

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Nomination.....
04-11-2013 (PER)
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2014
LANDED..........
25-12-2014
Abu Hassaan said:

Congratulation.. welcome to the waiting club...

gsriharsh

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
Nomination.....
PER:06-11-2013
AOR Received.
3-1-14
Med's Request
18-2-14
Med's Done....
23-2-14
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
18-2-14
VISA ISSUED...
6.3.14....DM on 9.3.14
Abu Hassaan said:

Woww.....Woww....congrats dude....

crystalviolet

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
Nomination.....
08-10-2013
IELTS Request
25-05-2013
LANDED..........
2014!
Canada to prioritize applications of Yolanda-hit Pinoys

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/global-filipino/11/14/13/canada-prioritize-applications-yolanda-hit-pinoys

is this he start of manila visa office finally waking up?

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
Abu Hassaan said:

congratulations abuhassah, yes thats the case with everyone who's VO is london.

albaik

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2013
Doc's Request.
04-07-2014
Med's Request
05-07-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014 / Med's Received: 19-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
30-08-2014
Congrats Abu Hassan .. your optimistic mood is exemplary!

Abu Hassaan said:

joemimi

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2013
File Transfer...
28-08-2013
rinattar said:
VO is CPP-O
rinattar what is your country of citizenship? also can please tell when your application was received at CIC?

Thanks

Faizzz

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER:22-08-2013
AOR Received.
30-09-2013
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
13-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM:26-04-2014
crystalviolet said:
Canada to prioritize applications of Yolanda-hit Pinoys

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/global-filipino/11/14/13/canada-prioritize-applications-yolanda-hit-pinoys

is this he start of manila visa office finally waking up?
Congrats!! Manila guys. Great relief at this difficult moment.

joemimi

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2013
File Transfer...
28-08-2013
rinattar said:
VO is CPP-O
And also please add your data into the forum excelsheet.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RSvdnHoYn05C8KtMnZKpwmm8qFwR9io8914-piF9V6Q/viewform
thanks

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Islandbabe. CIO compensated the tense waiting period of CC charged by sending PER in 24 hours.

islandbabe said:
ABU....you are on a roll. So Blessed, your happiness is contagious!!!!!! :D