+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

ZN908

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Nomination.....
04-11-2013 (PER)
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2014
LANDED..........
25-12-2014

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
saurabhs said:
Is it possible to send via courier to NDVO any changes I want to incorporate in my file, like address, passport no., etc?
i think so.. give me a day.. i wil make things more clear to u

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well I can see how they would have still put her through at 66 points.......maybe the 66 is just a typo....as they accidentally took 2 points off for her age, as well as the fact that they didn't confirm her family member in Canada.....maybe they were passing this off to the local VO to confirm???

niknik said:
Dear forumites, I hv got a case of one of the 2013 FSWP applicants where s/he got 66 marks by VO even though PER was issued by CIC. really a point to ponder. All silent VO candidate, pls shed some light.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latest-caips-gcms-notes-forms-and-how-to-order-t99210.1350.html

Peterpan2013

Star Member
May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-07-2013
Med's Request
27-12-2013
Med's Done....
14-01-2014
Passport Req..
07-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2014
cnonline....any update on Medicals buddy?

roccky

Sep 7, 2013
Ahmedabad Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2013
Dear Members

i just came to know that my file is being reviewed now as i got following email :D :D :D :D :D

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*SO GOOD NEWS FOR 10 AUG APPLICANT :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Hi XXXXX,

Please disregard this email, CIC is able to view your report.

Best regards,
WES Customer Service
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 3:02 PM
To:XXXXXXXXXXX
Subject: CIC is not a Recipient of your WES Evaluation Report – REF # XXXXXXXX

Hi XXXXXXXX

In order for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your application, they will need to review your evaluation report through using WES’s online service. In order to allow CIC to access this service, you will need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your WES evaluation report.

If you are using the attached order form and want to pay by credit card, please fax the completed form to 416.972.9004.

Once it has been processed, an email notification for a payment request will be sent to you, you can then log into Check Status/Your Account: https://www.wes.org/appstatus/indexca.aspx and pay your balance by a credit card.

In order to expedite your order, we encourage you to pay by a credit card. Cheque or Wire Transfer payments will take longer to process and will delay your order.

Best regards,
WES Canada

uskp3142

Sep 6, 2013
ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roccky said:
Dear Members

i just came to know that my file is being reviewed now as i got following email :D :D :D :D :D

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*SO GOOD NEWS FOR 10 AUG APPLICANT :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Hi XXXXX,

Please disregard this email, CIC is able to view your report.

Best regards,
WES Customer Service
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 3:02 PM
To:XXXXXXXXXXX
Subject: CIC is not a Recipient of your WES Evaluation Report – REF # XXXXXXXX

Hi XXXXXXXX

In order for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your application, they will need to review your evaluation report through using WES's online service. In order to allow CIC to access this service, you will need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your WES evaluation report.

If you are using the attached order form and want to pay by credit card, please fax the completed form to 416.972.9004.

Once it has been processed, an email notification for a payment request will be sent to you, you can then log into Check Status/Your Account: https://www.wes.org/appstatus/indexca.aspx and pay your balance by a credit card.

In order to expedite your order, we encourage you to pay by a credit card. Cheque or Wire Transfer payments will take longer to process and will delay your order.

Best regards,
WES Canada

you have to upgrade your wes package.....you might hv selected basic package instead of fsw package

Chinook

Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO (Ottawa)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th May 13
Doc's Request.
Updated POF requested with MR and RPRF
AOR Received.
CPPO does not send AOR
Med's Request
6th Sep 13
Med's Done....
23rd Sep 13
Passport Req..
11th Oct 13
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamping on 17th Oct / Received back passport on 2nd Nov 2013
LANDED..........
29th Aug 2014 (Beaver Creek YT)
Passport Expiry dates and Canadian PR stamp

Adrenalineforu said:
Thanks for sharing the info civeng and congratulations once again. God bless you.

'Original passport with a minimum of 12 months remaining validity'
My concern here - My passport expires on 13-Oct-14, so surely it won't be a 12 month remaining validity by the time I get a PPR. Can anyone from the FSW2 or FSW3 share the most recent PPR email from NDVO? Need to know what they need. If it's still 12 month, I gotta renew mine.
I see postings from some members having concern about their passports getting closer to expiry dates.
I think the following explanation will clear some doubts.

CIC after approval of your PR visa will send back your stamped passport with that shining Canadian Maple Leaf PR visa stamp with an expiry date (One year from the date of your PR medical exam or expiry of your passport whichever occurs first) and two copies of CPR. This visa is for a single entry only. After your landing in Canada before the expiry date of this visa, this visa page will have practically no meaning and value. At the time of landing the IO will ask you to sign the two CPR; will hand over one copy for your personal record and send the other to CIC to apply for your PR card which you can expect to receive in 3 months time to the Canadian address, you provide in the landing process. This PR card is the only document required for your future international travel which will allow re entry into Canada by air or ship. I believe you can still use the passport visa for a reentry by Road; but can expect problems if the IOs at the port of entry are not friendly. So if you plan to migrate to Canada shortly after your PR visa approval , you really don't worry about the validity of the stamped PR visa.

roccky

Sep 7, 2013
Ahmedabad Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2013
uskp3142 said:
you have to upgrade your wes package.....you might hv selected basic package instead of fsw package

i have received 2 email.
1. said cic is unable to view report so upgrade package
2. cic is able to view your report.

uskp3142

Sep 6, 2013
ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roccky said:
i have received 2 email.
1. said cic is unable to view report so upgrade package
2. cic is able to view your report.
ok than congrates.....

plz check again your exact application rec date ..bcoz 10 aug ...is saturday.....

roccky

Sep 7, 2013
Ahmedabad Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2013
uskp3142 said:
ok than congrates.....

plz check again your exact application rec date ..bcoz 10 aug ...is saturday.....
thank u

i will verify with my consultant an update it........

i think we will get our PER in this week itself....

best of luck

SaravK

Star Member
Apr 4, 2013
Georgia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER in June
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
04-07-2013
Med's Request
24-09-2013
Med's Done....
29-10-2013
Passport Req..
07-11-2013. Received by CIC: 19-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2013
LANDED..........
28-05-2014
Re: Passport Expiry dates and Canadian PR stamp

Chinook said:
I see postings from some members having concern about their passports getting closer to expiry dates.
I think the following explanation will clear some doubts.

CIC after approval of your PR visa will send back your stamped passport with that shining Canadian Maple Leaf PR visa stamp with an expiry date (One year from the date of your PR medical exam or expiry of your passport whichever occurs first) and two copies of CPR. This visa is for a single entry only. After your landing in Canada before the expiry date of this visa, this visa page will have practically no meaning and value. At the time of landing the IO will ask you to sign the two CPR; will hand over one copy for your personal record and send the other to CIC to apply for your PR card which you can expect to receive in 3 months time to the Canadian address, you provide in the landing process. This PR card is the only document required for your future international travel which will allow re entry into Canada by air or ship. I believe you can still use the passport visa for a reentry by Road; but can expect problems if the IOs at the port of entry are not friendly. So if you plan to migrate to Canada shortly after your PR visa approval , you really don't worry about the validity of the stamped PR visa.
Chinook,
3 Months of time to get your PR card? What address would you give if you do not want to migrate there shortly after landing? A friend's address?

yardie

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
PER 27-09-2013
Congrats Annie. I'm happy for you. When you land, let me know how the job hunting goes.

AnnieGao2013 said:
Hello Admin,

Please help to update my status, I got my visa on Nov 6th, so happy!
Wish you all the best!

Jul 30, 2013
I am kinda new to this forum but strongly believe that this is helpful

My file was accepted on July 22, Can experts suggest if there is any hope?

I haven't received any notification from CIC or attorney whatsoever. Most recent update on my file is that I send out a request to CIC in NS to remove attorney from my file.

I am based in NJ, USA and no clue on if I was ever accepted. Can any one help?

Chinook

Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO (Ottawa)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th May 13
Doc's Request.
Updated POF requested with MR and RPRF
AOR Received.
CPPO does not send AOR
Med's Request
6th Sep 13
Med's Done....
23rd Sep 13
Passport Req..
11th Oct 13
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamping on 17th Oct / Received back passport on 2nd Nov 2013
LANDED..........
29th Aug 2014 (Beaver Creek YT)
Re: Passport Expiry dates and Canadian PR stamp

SaravK said:
Chinook,
3 Months of time to get your PR card? What address would you give if you do not want to migrate there shortly after landing? A friend's address?
Yes,
That is what I understand ... it takes approximately 3 months to get your PR card.
I guess the IO at the port of entry will ask you to furnish him with an address where you would like to receive your PR card.
In case you do not have an address at the time of landing, you will also have an option to inform CIC about furnishing an address later.
If you have plans to leave Canada before receiving your PR card, make sure you had furnished the address of a "Reliable Permanent address of a friend or relative" who can send your PR card by courier. Be aware, you cannot re-enter Canada without a PR card, period.