+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

AlertJack

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along
Nomination.....
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Oct 2013
IELTS Request
Sent along
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 Processing started
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
N/A | Decision Made: Feb 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
@ iktheone -

16500-13000 = 3500 (To meet years CIC NDVO target)

What is the remaining back log number for NDVO? If we know this, we can tell how many FSW 2013 applications will be processed under NDVOs 2013 target quota.

iktheone said:
Guys in the "CIC 2013 Permanent Resident Operational Targets by Office" page i noticed one trend but i could be wrong. I noticed that whichever office was nearing its target, they slowed down or halted the processing of further applications. For Ex: NDVO's target is 16,500 and they have reached 13,000 so they seemed to have slowed down now when it comes to processing FSW 2013 applications. But CPP-O still has a long way to go to reach 50,390 so they are processing FSW 2013 applications still. So if NDVO reaches 16,500 maybe they will stop processing for FSW 2013 completely?? Or maybe they will transfer the remaining FSW 2013 applications to CPP-O?? ::)

dima74

Nov 11, 2013
dima74 said:
Hi everyone
I submitted the application in the end of August and according to the spreadsheet the CIO is working on August 16 applications. I have a couple of questions and would be glad to hear what you think.
1. I made a mistake in generic application form, where it was requested "the highest level of education" so I put it correctly there but the next question was "number of years of educations in total" here I only put higher education years of 7 (seven) I now realized that I had to put the total including elementary and secondary. So it must have been 17 instead of 7. In the other form "background declaration" I did everything correctly.
Is this a huge error that would cause application to be returned?

2. At CIO do they process applications "first come first served" from a single pile for all economic categories such as Skilled, Self-employed, Investor or those are separate piles?

Please help
Anyone?

uskp3142

Sep 6, 2013
ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dima74 said:
plz share your detail

app rec date:
noc code :
mode of payment :
app sent date :
place of destination :
pcc sent :

ANAHUS

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
12-October-13
Dear SGVO applicants please also network in MI-3 Bangladeshi Applicants Lets share as then we may get an idea of the progress of SGVO.Thanks. :)

Jesus is Lord

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-10-2013
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2014
Hello House! I just joined this forum and am very impressed with the quality of information this forum offers. I filed my application on the 29th of July and I got my CC charged on the 29th of Oct and PER on the 30th of Oct. Please update my status on line 391 of the Spreadsheet.

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
guys ..im so happy...I just got my AOR today.....just in 12 days after I got my PER.....hurray...plzzz update me in the spread sheet....I never knew blue is so nice :p :p :p :p :p

uskp3142

Sep 6, 2013
ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
three star said:
guys ..im so happy...I just got my AOR today.....just in 12 days after I got my PER.....hurray...plzzz update me in the spread sheet....I never knew blue is so nice :p :p :p :p :p
many congrates buddy

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
uskp3142 said:
many congrates buddy
thnk u bro...good luck to u too... :)

dima74

Nov 11, 2013
uskp3142 said:
plz share your detail

app rec date:
noc code :
mode of payment :
app sent date :
place of destination :
pcc sent :
Oh, sorry for not mentioning my details in the first place. The thing is, I thought all the categories are processed from the same stack @ CIO in Sydney (I am not in FSW, I am in Self-employed one). I figured, we're still on the same boat and the relevant thread for me has no activity and I was hoping you guys could help me out with my case as I am really worried.

If anyone knows, please please please.

I made a mistake in generic application form, where it was requested "the highest level of education" so I put it correctly there but the next question was "number of years of educations in total" here I only put higher education years of 7 (seven) I now realized that I had to put the total including elementary and secondary. So it must have been 17 instead of 7. In the other form "background declaration" I did everything correctly.

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
civeng said:
Hi all,
I am happy to tell you that after the medical exam done on the 6th of November today we received the passport request via email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They also requested:
- ORIGINAL passport with a minimum of 12 months remaining validity and at least two blank pages;
- proof of payment for Right of Permanent Residence fee
- 2 recent photos/person as specified in the application guide; and,
- height (in cms) and eye color of each person.

I am very grateful and I sincerely wish you to receive this great news ASAP!
Keep in touch!! :-*
Congratulations, Civeng!
Merry Christmas in Canada!

Kumar2k1

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2015
LANDED..........
06-03-2015
Hi friendss.

I have a question regarding birth certificate...I know there are so many threads regarding birth certificate...
My situation is better known to Indian applicants...My wife's birth certificate has been issued by a "Mandal Revenue Officer" MRO, on a combined certificate showing residence, caste and birth... Does it work for FSW?
Only father's name is mentioned in the residence portion, and NO mother's name. Please share your thoughts if this certificate gonna work??
Thanks.

I am posting again....plz anyone has info???

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
dima74 said:
Oh, sorry for not mentioning my details in the first place. The thing is, I thought all the categories are processed from the same stack @ CIO in Sydney (I am not in FSW, I am in Self-employed one). I figured, we're still on the same boat and the relevant thread for me has no activity and I was hoping you guys could help me out with my case as I am really worried.

If anyone knows, please please please.

I made a mistake in generic application form, where it was requested "the highest level of education" so I put it correctly there but the next question was "number of years of educations in total" here I only put higher education years of 7 (seven) I now realized that I had to put the total including elementary and secondary. So it must have been 17 instead of 7. In the other form "background declaration" I did everything correctly.
yes undoubtedly this is huge mistake.. but probably they wil go through ur education certificates n wil know ur level of education...
or i think u wil b saved wid WES eca report.. so don't panic .. stay positive

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
Kumar2k1 said:
Hi friendss.

I have a question regarding birth certificate...I know there are so many threads regarding birth certificate...
My situation is better known to Indian applicants...My wife's birth certificate has been issued by a "Mandal Revenue Officer" MRO, on a combined certificate showing residence, caste and birth... Does it work for FSW?
Only father's name is mentioned in the residence portion, and NO mother's name. Please share your thoughts if this certificate gonna work??
Thanks.

I am posting again....plz anyone has info???
why don't u make affidavit for her birth certificate if she is born before 1990..

affidavit is best n safest option

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
three star said:
updated.. congrats :)