+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rawdah said:
1) Affidavit and/or School certificate is accepted by CIC in lieu of Birth Certificate. National ID Card is not accepted in lieu of BC.

2) Have you included employment letter mentioning your job duties inline with NOC 2132.
Thanks Rawdah for quick response to my queries.

As far as affidavit is concerned, I have attached an explanation letter giving reason of not able to submit BC and mentioning ID card as alternative. At the end of the letter, I have given the declaration, "I declare that the information I have given is truthful, complete & correct". I have signed the declaration with dates. Would that be considered a kind of affidavit or only legalized stamp paper is considered affidavit by CIO?

Unluckily, I got employment offers through emails for all of my jobs and there was no official employment letter. But experience letter from one of the previous employment (2 years, 11 months of employment) mentions job duties. I believe that CIO must consider at least that job experience inline with NOC 2132. What is your opinion in this regard?

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
Abu Hassaan said:
Thanks Rawdah for quick response to my queries.

As far as affidavit is concerned, I have attached an explanation letter giving reason of not able to submit BC and mentioning ID card as alternative. At the end of the letter, I have given the declaration, "I declare that the information I have given is truthful, complete & correct". I have signed the declaration with dates. Would that be considered a kind of affidavit or only legalized stamp paper is considered affidavit by CIO?

Unluckily, I got employment offers through emails for all of my jobs and there was no official employment letter. But experience letter from one of the previous employment (2 years, 11 months of employment) mentions job duties. I believe that CIO must consider at least that job experience inline with NOC 2132. What is your opinion in this regard?
I think you may face problem with the birth certificates, experience letter mentioning job duties is alright.

Mauritius2013 said:
Dear All,

Congrats to all who have received good news from CIC.

I have received the application packet back on Aug 31, thought of sharing with you all.

My application was returned due to incomplete as per the CIC.

Following is the reason they have mentioned

We do not accept Passports as proof of Birth, therefore we are unable to accept details from passport. We do accept Secondary school records that contain the following :

Applicant's Name
Date of Birth
Name of Parent/Parents

If you are not able to provide a Birth certificate with all 3 criteria, we require an affidavit stating all of this information or that a Birth certificate cannot be attained.

However, the fact is that I do have submitted Birth Certificate(both Husband & wife) along with application which was issued by High Commission of India here in Mauritius.

As I was having this certificate with me before filing application, I do not think of providing additional SSC leaving certificate as certificate issued by High commission is genuine and valid one.

I am not able to understand their reason of rejection, as they are saying Passport is not accepted as proof of birth which shows they might have not looked into our Birth certificates giving all the above 3 details which they are asking.

Experts throw some light on the said issue.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
strangersr said:
dear all,
the run for canadian pr for me, for this year, ends today. i have just received my package from cio. they have returned my app because i have sent the old schedule 3 form. this means that all of you, (if anyone else) who sent the new form later on, probably wont get positive answer either. i'm confused why they did not accept mine, when i know that they have accepted to some other people, but i guess that will remain mystery.
anyhow, thank you admins for awesome selfless work on keeping up and updating the excel, and it was really great to meet some great people over these past several months.
the letter i have received with my app dates october 4th, and my app was received by cio on july 10th. i received my package by snail mail to serbia in 24 day, just for the record. :)
good luck to all of you who are still waiting, and hopefully, you will have more luck then me, and by the time we arrive to canada, you will settle down. :)
have a great day!
Sorry to hear about this sad news. It's all about luck. Do prepare for next time or maybe some other country awaits for you :)

Good luck!

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
It's been a while since last cap update :-\ Next update would shatter a lot of hearts under 2132 :(

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rawdah said:
I think you may face problem with the birth certificates, experience letter mentioning job duties is alright.
Rawdah,

Thanks for the detailed info.

Our National ID card has Applicant's name, date of birth and name of the parent. Would that not be similar to school certificate record/BC as information required is available on ID card? I know many countries don't mention name of the parent(s) on the passports, this might be the reason CIO don't accept passport as an alternative of BC. If National ID card is also unacceptable, would explanation letter with signed and dated declaration not give an opportunity to add school certificate with the application or CIO will simply send back the application as incomplete?

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
+1 Sinestra for your statement, indeed I applaud those who update up when they get bad news to help to maintain the integrity of the sheet, it can not be an easy thing to do.

sinestra said:
God forbid this happens to anyone of us, but I salute this person for his feelings and attachment he has towards this forum. I must say that we all have occupied a large section in his/her heart that till the very end, Strangersr ensured the integrity of our beloved spreadsheet.

God bless you Strangersr. PM me for any help you need.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
rawdah said:

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Great rawdah!! how can u remember and search the exact earlier post SO quickly?...must have to say intelligent BRAIN!!

CARRY ON... :D ;D ;D

+1!!
[/size][/size]

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Firstly i would like to say this ques is not to spread panic(self defense!!... :p :p)

if u guys have any known experience either from prev year 2011/forum, what were the reasons ppl get rejected after getting their AORs? was that happened hardly or in a common manner like lots ppl get their files returned now before AOR? i know there could be lots of...

but wanna know ur experiences please...

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
Abu Hassaan said:
Rawdah,

Thanks for the detailed info.

Our National ID card has Applicant's name, date of birth and name of the parent. Would that not be similar to school certificate record/BC as information required is available on ID card? I know many countries don't mention name of the parent(s) on the passports, this might be the reason CIO don't accept passport as an alternative of BC. If National ID card is also unacceptable, would explanation letter with signed and dated declaration not give an opportunity to add school certificate with the application or CIO will simply send back the application as incomplete?
Unfortunately CIC will not give any oppurtunity to add school certificate with your original application. :(

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
ashif_eee said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Great rawdah!! how can u remember and search the exact earlier post SO quickly?...must have to say intelligent BRAIN!!

CARRY ON... :D ;D ;D

+1!!
[/size][/size]
I got the info from returned application sheet in spreadsheet.

COG11

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with app
Med's Request
12-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014
Interview........
19-03-2014
Passport Req..
29-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi guys,
I couldn`t find any information about how to get the GCMS report, can someone help me with this please???

I am a LVO applicant and I have no news since July, I really need to get some information.

Thakn you all.

irfanyusuf said:
GCMS is short for 'Global Case Management System', and is a newer computer system that CIC is using to process visa applications, and hold all the information on the current status of every immigration application. For details kindly refer to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/pia/global-phase2.asp

Regarding the procedure to apply, kindly refer to http://www.gcmsfile.com/faq.html . I believe Maria or Jiggzy can guide you further as they have already applied for it.

sfcanada

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
ashif_eee said:
Firstly i would like to say this ques is not to spread panic(self defense!!... :p :p)

if u guys have any known experience either from prev year 2011/forum, what were the reasons ppl get rejected after getting their AORs? was that happened hardly or in a common manner like lots ppl get their files returned now before AOR? i know there could be lots of...

but wanna know ur experiences please...
I think old FSW had different criteria/ process and FSW2013 is different. So it would be apple to oranges comparison except major issues like fake documents/ lack of funds etc.

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
kencreech said:
dear seniors,

Finally I got my application package back from CIO after 5 months waiting.

NOC 0211, application reached CIO on May 14th.
The reason of return are:
Education:
The ECA doesn't meet the following requirements:you didn't provide us with a coply of the completed foreign educatio credential to accompany the ECA report.
So I only submit my ECA report according to checklist 13, shall I also provide other educational documents?

Langueage:
Language test results must not be older than 2 years upon the date received at CIO.
My IELT was taken on 2011 July 9, and application package reached at 2014 May 14th. So it should not be treated as older than 2 years. Am I right?
Hi. In addition to providing your ECA report, it is a requirement from CIC to also provide proof of your completed educational credential in the form of degree certificate and transcripts. So, you need to include this in your application as well. As for the language test, IELTS report is usually valid for 2 years from when the exam was taken. Since you wrote the IELTS July 9th of 2011 and your application was received on the 14th of May 2013 I would guess (not 2014 May as you have written), then CIO must have made an error of judgement there. Now, even if you wanted to reapply, your IELTS has already expired. I would suggest you re-write the Language test and be sure to include certified copies of your degree certificate and transcript, together with your ECA report. Good luck.

member2013

Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
congrads to all applicants who have made it pass PER. still waiting on my email for CIC and as everyday passes i am so worried. Application date was 24th of July and NOC 2131. Anyone know if they are working a bit slow right now? or i still have to wait a bit longer.. Patience is great, but when you are relying on this, my god, it is a killer..