+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

abhironald

Apr 16, 2013
Hi,
I had sent my application to Scotia Nova through WWICS on 06/21/2013, but haven't heard from them yet. What do you suggest I should do? Has anybody who has applied during that time, received any update?
My details are as follows:
NOC: 1112
Visa Office: New Delhi
IELTS: 7.5
ESA: Bachelor
Self assessed score: 69 points.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.

swissfswp

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Nomination.....
11-10-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
18-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2014
rammm said:
The count is for no. of applications that has been charged (i.e. those applications which has got PER in majority of cases)

Someone wrote this some time ago, the count is based on the completeness check. see below
1) CIO Sydney – Completeness check
Once your application arrives at CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada the first thing that happens is it will undergo a completeness check.

This check will ensure:
- That you have included all required forms
- That any forms which have space for a signature have been signed and dated
- That you have not left any blank fields
- That you have included the correct payment fee
- That you have included all supporting documents required by both the main CIO checklist, and the visa-office specific checklist
If unsuccessful your entire application will be returned to you by regular post with a covering letter. You will not get an email notification from CIO.

2) CIO Sydney – Payment charged
If your completeness check is successful, you will be included to the count, and your payment will be taken. This means CIO will attempt to charge your credit card, or they will cash your banker's draft, depending on which method of payment you chose.
I would personally strongly advise using a banker's draft if possible. These are like personal cheques but they are guaranteed to clear so there can be no payment problems. Most banks will usually charge a small fee for issuing one of these.
Credit cards can be risky. Many banks and credit card issuers use automated security software and when the software sees the source from Canada it may block the transaction, which in turn could lead to your application failing and being returned.
If your payment is unsuccessful your entire application will be returned to you by regular post with a covering letter. You will not get an email notification from CIO.

monika3142

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
hello,

hope u r good...i am physiotherapist...noc 3142...my application received yesterday....could you please give me an info if you have any idea wat are the prospects of gettin it accepted under the cap status going on currently

thank you

Sep 11, 2013
hi friends,
I have received application number number of September 25th and I was asked to order a duplicate report from WES since CIC/CIO was not able to verify my reports. I did that the same night, and as per WES my evaluation report was made available to CIC on September 26th.

My question is whether this is PER or just an application number which means my application is accepted. Secondly, can you please update my record in the google spreadsheet as well.

thanks

abhironald

Apr 16, 2013
@swissfswp, thank you for the info. The other issue is that, my docs. haven't been returned yet or at least we haven't received them. :-\

uskp3142

Sep 6, 2013
ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
monika3142 said:
hello,

hope u r good...i am physiotherapist...noc 3142...my application received yesterday....could you please give me an info if you have any idea wat are the prospects of gettin it accepted under the cap status going on currently

thank you
check in your inbox ...sent you personal message

uskp3142

Sep 6, 2013
ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
monika3142 said:
hello,

thank you
hello monika ....as per current cap update for noc 3142...174....its upto 11...12 july application ...so u hv to keep an eye on further cap update...hope this help you

uskp3142

Sep 6, 2013
ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
monika3142 said:
hello,

thank you
Dear Member,
Would you please share your timeline through below mentioned form link so that it can be updated in the spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RSvdnHoYn05C8KtMnZKpwmm8qFwR9io8914-piF9V6Q/viewform

plz add your detail here.....

laksmisesh

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI, INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
10-07-2013
IELTS Request
CLB 7
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
Gandalf said:
It is actually counted from the day you go for your medical examination (that is the day you are examined by the designated doctor) and not the day you receive your medical request from the VO.
thank you :)

is this information available in detail in a link, please share the same if you have
I really need to know if it is visa stamped date or MR conducted date. Logically it shd be visa stamped date right, becoz anything can reverse even after medicals and before visa stamping!!

Someone please clarify with details

thanks

perseverance

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
11-12-13
Med's Done....
14-12-13
Passport Req..
11-12-13 Passport Sent: 03-01-14
Any MR news ???? :-\

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laksmisesh said:

is this information available in detail in a link, please share the same if you have
I really need to know if it is visa stamped date or MR conducted date. Logically it shd be visa stamped date right, becoz anything can reverse even after medicals and before visa stamping!!

thanks
you are required to land in Canada within 365 from your Medical tests date, you will have an expiry date on it when you will get it and it will be mentioned so.

sandy1985

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Per : 24-07-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013
Med's Request
29-11-2013
Med's Done....
09-12-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
29-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
not decided
nmg said:
QUERY :

Can any one please answer the below?

1) what is the content of PCC from Hyderabad/India? if possible please paste here without personal details?
2) does they mention from how long the person is staying on particular address in PCC?
3) is the PCC stamped in Passport or provide on paper?
4) Does they collect the passport when you apply for PCC and keep with them till we get PCC?

Thanks in Advance
NMG
Dear nmg and other fellow NDVO applicants,

Today I got my Police clearance certificate from Passport seva kendra, Gurgaon.

I will try to answer few queries regarding PCC from India based on my experience.

1) what is the content of PCC from Hyderabad/India? if possible please paste here without personal details?

Ans)-

It is certified that there is no adverse information against xyz, s/o abc, holder of indian passport no. xxxxxx, issued at Delhi, on xxxxxxx which would render him or her ineligible for grant of travel facilities including visa for Canada.

Above is mentioned in certificate, Signed and stamped by Superintendent,Ministry of external affairs.

2) does they mention from how long the person is staying on particular address in PCC?

Ans:. No.

3) is the PCC stamped in Passport or provide on paper?

Ans). They stamped and signed on passport that they have issued PCC to the applicant on xxxxxx file no. xxxxxxxx.

4) Does they collect the passport when you apply for PCC and keep with them till we get PCC?
Ans:. No, I got my PCC with in 2 hours.

There is no expiry date on PCC.

While issuing PCC they took my finger prints and verified it through their database.

The procedure I followed:

Applied online on passportindia.gov.in. Filled the form and paid the fees online.Booked the appointment with PSK, Gurgaon.

Reached on the scheduled time.

It's amazing entered in PSK at 10:15 AM, Got my PCC in hand by 12:15 PM :p :p :p :p :p :p :p.I was very pleased by the behavior and efficiency of all the employees.The only document you need to carry is your passport in original and photocopies of the particulars page (self attested).

My case: My current address and address in passport is same and my passport is less then 2 years old (Recently renewed).
I asked Superintendent, what if address is not same (current and address in passport), She replied, In that case police verification will be initiated and you will be called in few days to collect your PCC from PSK based on the case.

Before applying through PSK, I tried my luck with local police station.Those stupid crooks asked me to pay Rs. 3000 in bribe and I will get my PCC from Police commissioner's office with in 10-15 days.

I just paid Rs. 500 to PSK and got my PCC done.

So I will really encourage people to use the PSK service rather then Police station.

Hope this helps..Any questions or doubts I am more then happy to help anyone ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sep 11, 2013
Hi freebird_76
I have received application number number of September 25th and I was asked to order a duplicate report from WES since CIC/CIO was not able to verify my reports. I did that the same night, and as per WES my evaluation report was made available to CIC on September 26th.

My question is whether this is PER or just an application number which means my application is accepted. Secondly, how much time does it take after the application number received for the next step?

Thanks

Gandalf

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
laksmisesh said:

thanks
Sorry I do not have a link and my knowledge is based on people I know personally that have successfully moved to canada. Like someone mentioned earlier, your visa will have an expiry date and this will depend on the day you had your medical examination. Their own logic of doing that is based on their concern about your health status on entering Canada. In some cases in the past, if you have not been issued a visa for over 365 days after your medical examination, you will be required to go for another examination even though its no fault of yours.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Freebird_76 said:
you are required to land in Canada within 365 from your Medical tests date, you will have an expiry date on it when you will get it and it will be mentioned so.
OR expiry of passport ( Whichever comes first ) :)