+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Completeness checks - leads to CC charge

Points selection is done by program clerks - if in doubt - gets to review by Program officers (P.O)

negative selection comes from P.O- leads to file closures even beyond UCI..

ECAS isn't always precise .. Correspondence letter follows Post Review explains it all

OTHER SIDE :

PER may not be necessarily sent - many cases have gone ahead with PER in system and with no correspondence sent to Applicant -- same applies to NER - leading to refusals

DM in this case comes from N.S

omarsoman

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23
AOR Received.
11/10/2013
File Transfer...
11/10/2013
Med's Request
Insha Allah
Med's Done....
Insha Allah
Passport Req..
Insha Allah
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah
LANDED..........
Insha Allah
HI Guys

WANT TO SHARE A GOOD NEWS received my AOR from NDVO ON FRIDAY 11TH OCT, THE AVERAGE TIME THEY MENTIONED IS 10 MONTHS IN THIS VISA OFFICE, IS THIS THE SAME TIME LINE OTHER NDVO APPLICANTS HAVE RECVD?

HAPPY TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL... THANKS TO ALMIGHITY ALLAH AND ALL OF THE FOURMITES

Chinook

Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO (Ottawa)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th May 13
Doc's Request.
Updated POF requested with MR and RPRF
AOR Received.
CPPO does not send AOR
Med's Request
6th Sep 13
Med's Done....
23rd Sep 13
Passport Req..
11th Oct 13
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamping on 17th Oct / Received back passport on 2nd Nov 2013
LANDED..........
29th Aug 2014 (Beaver Creek YT)
Passport and Photos Request.

Hi Everyone,

I append below in verbatum the contents of the E mail I received from CPPO on 11th Oct.
This will answer many questions raised by members, who after submitting the applications to CIC have added members to their family by way of marriage, getting newborns, expecting new babies etc.

I have underlined pertinent points in bold and colored texts.

For the CPPO applicants ...Please note CPPO will send back the passports by ordinary Canada mail. As Manishsb has suggested in his post,
http://www.canadapost.ca/shop/prepaid-shipping-envelopes/xpresspost-usa/p-102222.jsf?execution=e1s1 if one can arrange to get a prepaid Canada Speedpost/USA envelope with tracking facility, it would be ideal.

Good luck to all.

QOUTE:

Date: October 11, 2013
UCI: xxxxxxxxx
Application: E000xxxxxx
Email: XXXXX @ gmail.com
Your mailing address according to our records is indicated above. Please review it and advise us of any updates.
Dear xxxx

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete.

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE FINALIZED AT THE CASE PROCESSING PILOT-OTTAWA (“CPP-O”).

Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?
• Have you married or divorced?
• Have you given birth or adopted a child?
• Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
• Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?
If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPP-O immediately:
OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca
You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed below.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

Every principal applicant and his/her accompanying spouse/common law partner are required to pay a Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) in the amount of 490 Canadian dollars.
Our records indicate that you have already paid these fees. They are refundable if for any reason you do not obtain permanent residence in Canada.

Passport(s)
We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well.
Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

Photographs
You must submit two (2) recent photographs of yourself and of each accompanying family member that meet the requirements stated on this webpage.

How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPP-O)

Please submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Please quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:

By Canada Post:
CPP – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

By Courier:
CPP – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

If you have a mailing address in Canada: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet.
- Complete the mailing label on one envelope showing your mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
- Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope.
- Fold and enclose the self-addressed envelope in the other envelope along with your passport(s) and a copy of this request letter.
We will not use registered mail or postage coupons. If you do not submit a return prepaid Xpresspost envelope or if you provide an envelope from any other courier, we will return your passport by regular mail.
CPP-Ottawa accepts no responsibility for any passport lost in the mail.

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

Final Note
The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as soon as possible. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your visa and/or on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688), and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The visas and CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada.

Sincerely,
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote - Ottawa – AA5582
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
E-mail I Courriel : OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca
Site : www.cic.gc.ca

UNQUOTE

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
jigzyy said:
The point most guys are missing is here is that his application NOC is 2263. If I am not wrong, I read quiet a few times here that it is very regulated & critical job NOC. The Visa Officers @ NS after carefully reviewing his application may have concluded that this applicant has either not performed in most of the job duties OR technically unfit for the job in light of his either education or experience. The decision has been made at NS & not at LVO. Doesn't matter if it has been recorded in ECAS or not.

I hope this clears a lot of confusions.
However, if CIO concluded not matching job duties, hence the MI was not met, the application would have been denied because of this - before placing it "in process".
Therefore, in this scenario the "we started working on your application" in ECAS does not match at all. And, as was earlier posted, this is usually entered by the officer at the local VO, so it does not match a file still being at CIO either.

I am not saying, that this might not be the case, but it sure is strange.

bachucanada

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/06/2013 Fee Charged...:21/08/2013 PER Received..:29/08/2013
AOR Received.
24/10/2013
Med's Done....
27/06/2014 Decision Made:18/12/2014
Passport Req..
19/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
12/12/2014
Good Morning NDVO...

nikjuneja

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-May-2013 CC Charged...: 1-Aug-2013 PER Received...: 12-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
23-10-2013 ECAS update...: 23-Feb-2014 (processing started on 21-Feb-2014)..
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
01-03-2014 PPT rcvd by NDVO: 04-03-2014 ECAS update : 09-03-2014(Medicals rcvd) DD encashed: 12-Mar-2014 Decision Made: 30-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Collected passports from VFS on 3-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
[color=green][b] 17th July 2014
bachucanada said:
Good Morning NDVO...
a pleasant weather here in Delhi.. hope n/w is smooth between NDVO and my Lappy to receive the mail which would turn me blue...... :)
All the best guys... and happy thanksgiving too..

MLT3211

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2013 (Received by D. Margetti)
Nomination.....
PER Received on 11-12-13
AOR Received.
18-01-2014
IELTS Request
Yes
File Transfer...
YES
Med's Request
Yes
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
sent on 22nd Feb., 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In the year 2014
Hi Admin

There is a page (last page) in spreadsheet with the name OLD RESPONSE's

This page belongs to which applicants

uskp3142

Sep 6, 2013
ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
perfusionist said:
Hey Everyone, I got my PER on 11th Oct. My application reached CIC on July 10th. NOC - 3214
many congrates ..

isha.puri.pt

Oct 11, 2013
Hi,

I am applying for NOC 3142, and am going to send my application in a week.
From the data available, it seems CIC has received 300 applications by 1st week of September-2013.

If I send my application now, then as per the current speed of processing Sept-2013 applications will be processed by Jan-2014 and then the quota would have been met.
Hence, my application will be returned to me and would reach me in two months time (March-April-2014).

Does it make sense to send my application now (by 20-Oct-2013) OR save the application and be prepared for next year?

Please suggest.

Thanks.

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
I would like to thank all forum members for being so supportive and trying to raise my spirits. That's the strength of this forum. I do not lose hope so easily and let's all wait and expect some positive news.

uskp3142

Sep 6, 2013
ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
isha.puri.pt said:
Hi,

I am applying for NOC 3142, and am going to send my application in a week.
From the data available, it seems CIC has received 300 applications by 1st week of September-2013.

If I send my application now, then as per the current speed of processing Sept-2013 applications will be processed by Jan-2014 and then the quota would have been met.
Hence, my application will be returned to me and would reach me in two months time (March-April-2014).

Does it make sense to send my application now (by 20-Oct-2013) OR save the application and be prepared for next year?

Please suggest.

Thanks.

definately u should take ur chance......

bcoz .....early may....jun....july ....most of the applicant are prepared .....upto july end it will go around 200 or so...

last 100 cap would definately take time....to fill.....

Drhils

Star Member
May 18, 2013
jigzyy said:
I have already applied for my GCMS notes. Hope to get them in 15 20 days.. That will show if LVO is working on FSW'13 yet or not. Because I am May 10th applicant, so if there's any movement, that will be in the notes, else it's just waiting.
Hi Jigzyy,
I would like to inquire how one can apply for a GCMS note. Is there a particular site for that. Thanks in anticipation of your response.

vivesehg

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Hi,

It's been more than 11 weeks since my application was received by CIC. I called CIC at 001-613-944-4000 number to get UCI number. After waiting for few minutes a representative told me that they don't have any information and need to contact Sydeny, NS office. He asked for my email address and I received an email from Citizenship_and_Immigration_Canada@cic.gc.ca

"Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Centralized Intake Office: Sydney, Nova Scotia

If you wish to contact the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, please visit our Web site."

Does anyone here faced similar situation? How to obtain UCI number via phone?