+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

shailp

Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-June-2013
Dear Members,

Yesterday was very sad day for me as i had receive an reply from CIC to an my mail saying that my fine has been returned on 03-Sept with all attachments. There was no detail explanation mentioned. the mail says that Application is deemed Incomplete. Not sure what exactly is missing / incomplete. I have couple of queries now, could you guys answers below Que please

Since i have applied for 2132 -Mechanical Engineering, this CAP is not going to open till i again send my application. my question here is, along with Mechanical engineering i have an experience in 2243 (Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics) also in my previous organisation but i did not mention in my PR file about this code experience , Can i now apply for 2243 code with same previous employer referral letter & can i keep my designation as engineer instead of technician. (of course i can get the job duty letters for 2243 code.)

cnonline

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent on May 23, 2013. Received by CIC on May 28, 2013
AOR Received.
CPPO does not send
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Aug 16, 2013 (@ time of PER)
Med's Request
Nov 13, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 21, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 23, 2013. PP sent on Dec 30, 2013, received by CPPO on Jan 6, 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2013 --- Valid until Dec 5, 2014.
LANDED..........
Mar 08, 2014

racb1234

Oct 2, 2013
swissfswp said:
For 0211 only
Between 2 July and 7 July about 6 forumites on the spreadsheet haven't yet reported their status however CIC have processed someone from 8 July.
I am from 15 July and the 5th on the list after 8 July.

Does your estimate of 6 - 10 include the forumites who have not reported or not?
Thanks for clarification.
I'm a 2nd July 0211 applicant, PER received on 29th September and waiting for the AOR (Santo Domingo VO).

manishkapoor18

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
no
In my opinion YES u can and I would say u should if u can get the exp letters from your previous employeers mentioning your main duties in lines with the duties for NOC -2243

shailp said:
Dear Members,

Yesterday was very sad day for me as i had receive an reply from CIC to an my mail saying that my fine has been returned on 03-Sept with all attachments. There was no detail explanation mentioned. the mail says that Application is deemed Incomplete. Not sure what exactly is missing / incomplete. I have couple of queries now, could you guys answers below Que please

Since i have applied for 2132 -Mechanical Engineering, this CAP is not going to open till i again send my application. my question here is, along with Mechanical engineering i have an experience in 2243 (Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics) also in my previous organisation but i did not mention in my PR file about this code experience , Can i now apply for 2243 code with same previous employer referral letter & can i keep my designation as engineer instead of technician. (of course i can get the job duty letters for 2243 code.)

shailp

Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-June-2013
manishkapoor18 said:
In my opinion YES u can and I would say u should if u can get the exp letters from your previous employeers mentioning your main duties in lines with the duties for NOC -2243

Thanks Manishkappor18 for your reply. but if i submit different NOC Code experience letter from same employer which i got 2132 NOC Code experience letter to CIC, would not be problem, i mean CIC must be having my previous record (2132 - letter or may be in which i code i applied initially). they might think that how i can get two NOC letter from same employer?

shailp

Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-June-2013
shailp said:
Dear Members,

Dear islanbabe, maina, Rawdah, Amit, please com ment on my post, your opinion is very important

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
ch_mujeeb said:
Thanks dears, actually I contacted British Council in Islamabad/Pakistan and they told me that they do not issue duplicate copy
yes normally they do not issue duplicate TRF to applicants. but they have a policy data protection act, it's actually a law. you can tell them that i'll sue you through court, i did the same, first they said we dont issue extra TRF at any cost. but when i told them that you have the policy the representative seemed to help me and transferred my call to a senior guy, then he said we need proof where did you send your original ielts, in this case you application check list will work and they will issue you an extra TRF. in Uk they issue it at 10 GBP. try this hope it will work for you as it worked for me.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
nikjuneja said:
Man... that was rocking from NDVO.. too many AORs in a day.. looks NDVO guys are back with a bang.. they got loads of $$$$$ i assume...
They received a bunch of applications from CIC-NS at their mail room in Chanakya puri. Hence, they are entering them into system and sending receipt confirmation one by one. That's all.

Kate12

Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
07-08-2013
Med's Request
09-10-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2013
Interview........
No Interview required at this moment
Passport Req..
11-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued 5th Nov 2013, received on 24th Nov 2013
wow... fingers crossed!!!

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
shailp said:
Thanks Manishkappor18 for your reply. but if i submit different NOC Code experience letter from same employer which i got 2132 NOC Code experience letter to CIC, would not be problem, i mean CIC must be having my previous record (2132 - letter or may be in which i code i applied initially). they might think that how i can get two NOC letter from same employer?
Let me try to answer you.
Since your file is deemed incomplete, it is highly likely that CIC did not yet go through your referral letters and I'm sure they would also not have issued any UCI to you, did they? Pretty much they returned everything and did not retain any record as I can make note of from your earlier post.

First check that CIC does is the document completion check as per appended checklist. If something's missing or Schedule 3 form found to be an earlier version - file closed - returned. (which most likely seems to be in your case) Only upon document completion satisfactory check does CIC passes on to MI checks and payment process. Anything that goes wrong at MI or payment clearance doesn't comes under 'file deemed incomplete' tag.

This is my understanding of their process keeping myself in their shoes !

All in all, you should prep all as per new NOC you wish to apply under and align all documents to it. Clock's ticking.

mavrick1001

Jul 12, 2013
To the admin:

Please update my information in the datasheet as following:

CIC reported successful application to the FSWP and thus I received my file number on October 10. The 550$ fee was encashed from my card (I don't know the date yet, but will update you as soon as I get it). Also, my file was transferred to the corresponding visa office.

Regards

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
shailp said:
Dear Members,

Dear islanbabe, maina, Rawdah, Amit, please com ment on my post, your opinion is very important
Why not give it a try with NOC Code 2243, matching job duties in letter and keeping designation same as technician for experience of 1+ years in your last 10 years of experience and remaining experience as Engineer in other NOC Code.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
mavrick1001 said:
To the admin:

Please update my information in the datasheet as following:

CIC reported successful application to the FSWP and thus I received my file number on October 10. The 550$ fee was encashed from my card (I don't know the date yet, but will update you as soon as I get it). Also, my file was transferred to the corresponding visa office.

Regards
Congrats & Updated :)

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I see a few other persons have answered you on this already. I would say yes you can apply under 2243, it would be even better if you can get the employer to give a new letter outlining the experience in this area. However the most important thing right now is to try and find out why your application was deemed incomplete in the first place because you dont want your file returned again, your new Noc will not be capped for a VERY long time if at all.......so take the time to be thorough and do it properly. Check to ensure that you used the most recent forms, sent all the required documents, in original form (IELTS) copies or notarized copies as requested, ensure pics, ECA and all other relevant documents were attached and all docs signed. Even if you find a mistake initially continue assessing your file, sometimes we do make more than one mistakes.

ALL THE BEST.

P.S. remember that you do need original ECA and IELTS to send another file before the original one is returned.

shailp said:
shailp said:
Dear Members,

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
shailp said:
Dear Members,

Shailp i have nothing beyond to say other than wat Rawdah n Islandbabe said.. i agree completely wid them.. and wishing u all the best wid the decision u gonna make :) :)