+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
rodtakular said:
I'm out, received an email on Tuesday. Reason for refusal was that my relative in Canada is my father's first cousin and not his brother, so I didn't get the 5 points for having a canadian relative and thus I couldn't get 67 points.(stupid reason in my opinion to take only into account your relative consanguinity degree)

Now I only wonder if they are going to send me back my application and if they are going to return my money. Do you guys know?
sorry to hear that.
yes they will return your application package and your fee will be refunded.

IndMan

Sep 5, 2013
New Delhi - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28th Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Sorry to Hear that brother but you may have to reconsider other things to show them a minimum of 67 points or else they will return your file. You can send an email by asking the same thing as u r doing here. Don't worry abt the money, you will surely get it back once ur case is rejected but m sure u don't want ur money back rather than becoming a pr.

rodtakular said:
I'm out, received an email on Tuesday. Reason for refusal was that my relative in Canada is my father's first cousin and not his brother, so I didn't get the 5 points for having a canadian relative and thus I couldn't get 67 points.(stupid reason in my opinion to take only into account your relative consanguinity degree)

Now I only wonder if they are going to send me back my application and if they are going to return my money. Do you guys know?

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
rodtakular said:

Dear Member,
Very sorry to hear this news.

rodtakular

May 8, 2013
IndMan said:
Sorry to Hear that brother but you may have to reconsider other things to show them a minimum of 67 points or else they will return your file. You can send an email by asking the same thing as u r doing here. Don't worry abt the money, you will surely get it back once ur case is rejected but m sure u don't want ur money back rather than becoming a pr.
I had already sent them a fax asking them to reconsider. Told them to not take only into account the consanguinity degree, but that in my application I had included a letter written and signed by my relative where he stated that he would give me a room to live in his house in Canada and support me in every way he could so it was easier to me to focus in becoming economically established.

I mean, he would've given me all that a parent, brother or uncle would, but the officers didn't care, all they cared for was the consanguinity, the stated that clearly in a new email they sent to me, telling me that they had carefully reviewed my application, and that nothing I do or say now will change their decision, thereby fully concluding my application.

IndMan

Sep 5, 2013
New Delhi - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28th Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
That's doesn't look good may be seniors can assist. :'(

[ quote author=rodtakular link=topic=146774.msg2585353#msg2585353 date=1379619033]

I had already sent them a fax asking them to reconsider. Told them to not take only into account the consanguinity degree, but that in my application I had included a letter written and signed by my relative where he stated that he would give me a room to live in his house in Canada and support me in every way he could so it was easier to me to focus in becoming economically established.

I mean, he would've given me all that a parent, brother or uncle would, but the officers didn't care, all they cared for was the consanguinity, the stated that clearly in a new email they sent to me, telling me that they had carefully reviewed my application, and that nothing I do or say now will change their decision, thereby fully concluding my application.
[/quote]

yann944

Jul 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
Med's Request
05-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2014
I called CIC there about an hour. I came across a lovely lady who kindly check on his computer.
Unfortunately, it has not found any trace of my application.

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
Dear Andonito

I usually never read all pages but today Ithought to go through just because I have something to share with forum members.
But anyway before I share in other post my kind request to read this post first.

Please read page 2151 , I had written something about EOI system for canada, and on the same page read your comment. I know you were positive on my post because it was motivational post. But also keep in mind that what vats and other members are doing is the same thing , they are sometimes giving fact data but sometimes motivating people.

AND you are interpreting motivational theory/post in wrong way.

We all are not only trying to share immigration knowledge but also motivating members because we are only people who can understand their emotions for immigration.

All in all, I just want to say you that , keep you eyes close for 30 seconds and breath in and out. You will enlighten much more about the good flavours of this forum.

Thank you dear and we all wish you all the best for your future.

If you allow me to say something about language please,,, GOD never expect from us to pray in specific language nor with accurate grammar though he can understand us nicely, we are just human , why should we rise the finger to the person having second language as English. I also keep making mistakes but never correct it because I know people will find what they want from post, mistake or sometimes +1 too. It's all about the way you look the world.

Anyway , all the best to you again.

Andonito said:
It usually takes a week after they charge u to send per, in all cases congrats !

Forum members be ware ppl bluffing you ! The excel sheets are totally missleading and many ppl here are fake.... No one knows whats happening behind CIC doors !

Remember that the rush before the 300 cap is none sense i know August applicants passed completness check ! Uf u didnt get PER then u r still out even if u were charged . FYI if u failed PER stage no refunds ! CIC respect the CAP and they want 300 real professionals for each NOC and not fake ones. So u may be deleted any time from their list towards cap !

IndMan

Sep 5, 2013
New Delhi - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28th Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Keep trying and m sure u will get through

quote author=yann944 link=topic=146774.msg2585371#msg2585371 date=1379619408]
I called CIC there about an hour. I came across a lovely lady who kindly check on his computer.
[/quote]

Danibravo2003

Sep 19, 2013
mobeepk said:
Using simple mathematics it seems your application will fall within CAP. Assuming no applications rejected ( although 10% sent back ) so far 67% of the applicants who entered their data on spreadsheet have received acknowledgement/fee chanrged. Whereas globally 63% of 300 applications have been accepted by CIC so far. Hence if this proportion is maintained, your application will fall within CAP. Or may be even Aug and Sep applicants will also fall within CAP for 0211 if the trend remains the same.
well is true, Hopefully i will try next time and i can made it.
thanks to all. :( :( :( :( :( :(

Mahyn

Jun 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 14 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 6 Feb 2014
AOR Received.
n.a
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Processing Started: 10 April 2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
28 July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 July 2014
LANDED..........
26 august 2014
Dear Moderators,

Kindly update :

I received back by package today.
REASON: You must provide the most recent version of Schedule 3 IMM 008 form which is now 3 pages.

I have no idea how on earth I sent in an old Schedule 3 form :-\ :'( :eek: :mad: ??? :-[ :-X :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(. Where did i get it from ???!!!!???!?!??!?!?!?!?!?! DUMB ME !!!

I HAVE RE-APPLIED AGAIN THIS MORNING... dont know if i stand any chance to make it in the cap. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Thank you all.

envman

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th July 2013
Nomination.....
PER 2nd Oct 2013
Med's Request
29th Oct 2013
Med's Done....
5th Nov 2013
Passport Req..
12th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
29th Nov 2013
In which province does your relative lives?
if he is located in Manitoba, there's still a chance...

rodtakular said:

barcomi

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 30-08-2013
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
LANDED..........
April-2015
yann944 said:
They haven't processed your application yet, that's why. Be patient and call back end of next week ...

envman

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th July 2013
Nomination.....
PER 2nd Oct 2013
Med's Request
29th Oct 2013
Med's Done....
5th Nov 2013
Passport Req..
12th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
29th Nov 2013
Maybe at the end of next week, or on the first days of October we'll have our chance...

yann944 said:

IndMan

Sep 5, 2013
New Delhi - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28th Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Hey don't worry it is just 145, m damn sure u will make in. I hope you have send the right form.

Mahyn said:
Dear Moderators,

Kindly update :

I received back by package today.
REASON: You must provide the most recent version of Schedule 3 IMM 008 form which is now 3 pages.

I have no idea how on earth I sent in an old Schedule 3 form :-\ :'( :eek: :mad: ??? :-[ :-X :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(. Where did i get it from ???!!!!???!?!??!?!?!?!?!?! DUMB ME !!!

I HAVE RE-APPLIED AGAIN THIS MORNING... dont know if i stand any chance to make it in the cap. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Thank you all.