+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
mdharis said:
PCCs are generally not asked for a second time, unless the person is high risk and its been more than a year since your last submission of PCC. Based on that, I'll say there's a 30% chance that they might ask you to provide another one. But I would be more accurate in my prediction if I knew your circumstances. Things like your age, marital status, number of countries you've travelled in last 10 yrs, your education level, your family members (number and their occupation), your spouse background (if applicable), and many more factors add up when assessing the risk level for asking for another PCC during an ongoing application.
thnxx.. i wish they don't ask again.. coz there is no online procedure n hv to travel back fo obtaining one.. ::)

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
amit80203 said:
Hi Maina,
PCC is generally asked along with Medicals. If medical request comes within one year of submission of PCC, then NDVO might not ask for another copy.
amit after making this PCC i travelled to china twice.. i wish embassy may take fees fo PCC but obtain it itself.. procedure is hectic fo china comparing to other countries :'(

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
pratik.pandya.85 said:
Hi Admin,

I am june 19 applicant NOC 2147.
PER recieved in 9th Sep.

Status is We received your application for permanent residence on June 19, 2013.

Please update...

Regards....
Pratik
Congrats. Plz confirm ur Fee encashed date.

subodh12001

Mar 26, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
March 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
But not to those which are returned as it is due to CAP FILLED

rawdah said:
Yes, UCI is also allotted to returned Applications.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
maina said:
amit after making this PCC i travelled to china twice.. i wish embassy may take fees fo PCC but obtain it itself.. procedure is hectic fo china comparing to other countries :'(
Don't worry....Just provide us good news related to ur AOR. :) :) :)

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have been checking updates on Trackitt.com for 2013 FSWP and other than the express case for the Petoria applicants that have already gotten their Visa I noticed the following updates:

Applicant 1- London VO-September 6th- Doc Request

Applicant 2- Islamabad VO-June 19th-Medical Request

Applicant 3- CPP-O VO- September 6th-Meds Request

So it seems that some Vo's are definitely working...despite the strike.

zlata

Sep 7, 2013
Kiev, Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv-Ukraine
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
subodh12001 said:
But not to those which are returned as it is due to CAP FILLED
Does it mean that for the next time (FSW'14) it is possible to apply under other occupation?
(my hubby has an experience both in 2147 and 2174 - this year we applied under 2147)

Thanks!

melkouk

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with app
AP_LOVELIFE: Yes I can understand the frustration. I didnt know that IT was included in the fsw until April this year (I hadnt kept tabs on CIC or anything) and it wasn't until I got the IELTS results, WES, employers letters etc, until early June (I had a delay with WES which was my fault, doh!). I am not hopeful at all I have made it this year, given that early June applicants was sent back (so far 1 according to our spreadsheet). I have family in Toronto too, so that helps at least, but I would rather go there for work than study. Also I am over 30, so as you can imagine, studying would be the last resort as means to get into the country legally. Its not a bad thing as it can help my career to some extent, but only as last resort for me

You can try your luck for 6 months, but to be honest, I think you be wasting your time because IT is such a competitive job market, there are so many good developers out there, in Canada and outside. I have had a hard enough time here in UK looking for work, let alone anywhere else. If you have skills that are in demand, you stand a good chance in getting an offer. But also, some employers aren't willing to hire foreign because of the hassle and cost in getting the work permit (but this may not be a problem if you've already got IELTS, WES, PCC etc sorted and already living in Canada). You could contact some recruitment agencies now or when you're there, and network with them. Sometimes they can be helpful, but I cant vouch for the ones here in UK (I cant stand them!)

If you are very keen to get into Canada asap, and you can afford to pay high student fees, then go the student route, pick a course you're happy to do and willing to finish (otherwise it would be tedious and boring). I am fed up with my job too, have been for a while, but I have an opportunity coming up in a few months for project management training, which I have waited for so long so and would be stupid not to take it for the sake of going to Canada. To be honest, I am going to wait till Jan next year and re think my options then, maybe CIC have announced the next NOC's for 2014 by then? who knows..

Good luck in whatever path you decide to take :)

AP_LOVELIFE said:
barcomi / melkouk / fsw2174

Thank you all for your suggestions and comments. Only if I sent off for WES 1 week early I may have had a chance to get my application into CIC in the last week of May. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for FSWP, however I know my chances are now very slim :-(

I guess FSWP is the easiest route as you can go straight to Canada and search for employment etc...
I guess studying in Toronto would be great, but again it will be a drain on my finances and especially if I want to go to Rotman School of Management or University of Toronto. Humber College would be cheaper I suppose...

To be honest I don't know which option to go for.... Just travelling there and searching for a job for 6 months may be a good option as my sister is studying in Toronto already, therefore accommodation wouldn't be a problem plus I am fed up at work / To get anywhere have to take risks.... 6 months I think it would be possible to network and get an LMO / work permit? Or is this wishful thinking? LOL

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
islandbabe said:
I have been checking updates on Trackitt.com for 2013 FSWP and other than the express case for the Petoria applicants that have already gotten their Visa I noticed the following updates:

Applicant 1 - New Delhi VO-July 1st- Doc Request

Applicant 2- London VO-September 6th- Doc Request

Applicant 3- Islamabad VO-June 19th-Medical Request

Applicant 4- CPP-O VO- September 6th-Meds Request

So it seems that some Vo's are definitely working...despite the strike.

wow.. fo NDVO its july 1st.. i wonder who's that lucky person.. i wish soon we get to hear sm gd news here also :) :)

thnxx fo sharing buddy <3.. :-* :)

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
amit80203 said:
Don't worry....Just provide us good news related to ur AOR. :) :) :)
sure.. its on the way.. lol... :p ;) :) :)

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014

Hi maina

You need not go for pcc again, provided you haven't stayed for more than 3 to 6 months in china after date of issue of china Pcc.
Also please note if your passport is changed after you got Pcc then you need to put photo copy of first and last page of cancelled passport also you MUST put one small note explaining that you have never visited china after getting Pcc ,also make comment , you travel with old passport and same details on Pcc of china. To clarify and simplify officer.

maina said:
hey Guys i have a query..

i lived in china for couple of years or so for business purpose

i submitted PCC which was made last year..

so is there any chance that NDVO may ask me to make PCC again ?

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
fsw2174 said:

Hi maina

You need not go for pcc again, provided you haven't stayed for more than 3 to 6 months in china after date of issue of china Pcc.
Also please note if your passport is changed after you got Pcc then you need to put photo copy of first and last page of cancelled passport also you MUST put one small note explaining that you have never visited china after getting Pcc ,also make comment , you travel with old passport and same details on Pcc of china. To clarify and simplify officer.

Thnxx buddy :) :)

but i have stayed in china for couple of years .. and fo dat i made PCC last year..
but yes coz i renewed my passport last year around july or aug .. so there is no chinese visa on that..
i have put that note..
hope officer can understand this ::) :)

subodh12001

Mar 26, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
March 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
yes

zlata said:
Does it mean that for the next time (FSW'14) it is possible to apply under other occupation?
(my hubby has an experience both in 2147 and 2174 - this year we applied under 2147)

Thanks!

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
How many months you stayed is imp.

maina said: