+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
shomed said:
Hello All,

Here is my detail:

1. Applied for NOC 2147 (cap filled 210 till 15-Sept)
2. FSWP application: 24-Jul-2013
2. Application received: 29-Jul-2013

After getting confirmation of receiving the application by courier, I have not heard anything from CIC. I am still confused about the process of their application. My question is: When do they update their application count (they show everyweek update, but are these the applications they get in that week or just a number of how much they were able to count that particular week)? Is there anyway to know whether they have counted my application yet or not? I have not been charged my CC yet. And should I expect that my application would be counted within 300 or should I expect it to be returned? Thank you in advance.

Another thing: I have given photocopy of a 1 yr old PCC with my application and told that I have applied for a new one. Now I have got the new one, but don't know where or when to mail that. Should I wait till I get any response from CIC?
Dear sorry to say but noc 2174 reach at end og may itself.

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER 01-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Request
08-02-2014
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Passport Req..
08-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 25-07-2014 visa Issued 21-07-2014
LANDED..........
8th Nov 2014
hey XP4com,
Congrats on this step. No one has reported about such mail.Thanks for sharing. You or your spouse may have shown gaps on New Schedule A/Background Declaration(Last Time) and you have 9 years experience.So, I think they want updated details of your personal history.I don't think they have lost previous form.Congrats, they are working on your file. Review and send the updated one...you will get MR soon.

Further FORUM frens,
as per his mail ,do you think they gonna verify with each issuing authority?Worried what if, HR do not correspond well with verification in my case.What are the other sorts of verification could be?Lets's discuss and get prepared guys.Do they verify for proof of relationship(Adaptability Case).

xp4com said:
Thanks...Also need some expert opinion..... Did anyone else get something like the following email from from LDNIMMIGRATION @ international . gc . ca

Subject: EXXXXXXXXX – APPLICANT NAME - RIH

Dear Applicant,
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listedbelow. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
Updated forms which are available on our website:
• New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for yourself and your spouse without any gaps in personal history and addresses since the age of 18.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 30 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 30 days.

Yours sincerely,

RIH
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada
MacDonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada
www unitedkingdom gc ca / www royaume - uni . gc. ca

Kstd512

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dsiraj said:
So finally i guess no CAP update today ehh ::) ::)
CIO is on a Siesta spree! Someone should wake up these sleepy heads. I better receive something positive before the thread hits its 2147th pg :mad:

Kstd512

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CastroHawk said:
Thanks wael..best wishes for u and everyone else here
Happy choconoh got PER :) and bauing got charged
Good luck all
Congrats CastroHawk! Really happy for u! Can't wait to hear something good like yours from USV & BAS! :D

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
shomed said:
Thank you. But I applied for NOC 2147. Would you please consider my query?
CIC is still working on applications received in June which is why you haven't heard anything. The 210 count on the web site reflects applications CIC has already processed and accepted (i.e. only May and some June applications).

You will need to get a new PCC if your application is accepted. I would wait until you hear from CIC since the cap is so close to being reached.

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
Bauing38 said:
G'day Forum Mates,
After a torturous 80 or so days I finally can report my CC was charged on 16 sept.

;D
Good to hear. Good luck and all the best for further process............

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
After getting confirmation of receiving the application by courier, I have not heard anything from CIC. I am still confused about the process of their application. My question is: When do they update their application count (they show every week update, but are these the applications they get in that week or just a number of how much they were able to count that particular week)? Is there anyway to know whether they have counted my application yet or not? I have not been charged my CC yet. And should I expect that my application would be counted within 300 or should I expect it to be returned? Thank you in advance.

Another thing: I have given photocopy of a 1 yr old PCC with my application and told that I have applied for a new one. Now I have got the new one, but don't know where or when to mail that. Should I wait till I get any response from CIC?
[/quote]

Always think positive and hope for the best. You good chances to get your application processed.

Open the below link and read the "Note" mentioned then you can get the info about how CIC calculate the CAP.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Don't send the New PCC now, in the latter stage once your file transferred to the local visa office they will request you to submit.

Canada03

Jan 28, 2011
sreeramp said:
1) Always it will shipped through Canadian Post as regular mail and there will be no tracking id.
2) Seniors specific to USA has to answer the 2nd question
Thanks for your reply sreeramp. Seniors can you please advice, how many days does it take receive the returned application from USA to Canada, I'm in trouble situation if I'll get my package or not.

alta.province

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 May 2013
Doc's Request.
11 Aug. 2014
AOR Received.
PER: Aug. 2013
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
11 Aug. 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2014 / Oct. 2014
Interview........
RPRF request: Oct. 2014
Passport Req..
4th line on ECAS: 6 Jan. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR - 16 Jan. 2015
LANDED..........
15 Feb 2015
Hi guys,

I am reading some other forum discussion sites and I found out that one person (FSW 2013 applicant) from Johannesburg has already received his passport back with PR visas stamped. The time line is in his signature. His user name is Charl&Wouter.

http://www.sacanada.org/topic/17790-fsw-application-first-response/page-2

It seems that some visa offices are working faster but I can't find any official link related to instructions that says 12 months is maximum processing time for FSW 2013.

harry911

Star Member
May 27, 2013
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
08/09/2014
Med's Done....
16/09/2014
Passport Req..
22-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-15
LANDED..........
20-03-15 .... can't wait :)
Hi Admins,

Kindly update the spreadsheet with the following details:

APPLICATION REACHED: 09:37, 16 Sep 2013
SIGNED BY: D MARGETTI

Will keep you posted on any future developments.
HAVE A NICE DAY.... :) :) :) :) :)

Cheers,
Harry

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
sreeramp said:
Don't send the New PCC now, in the latter stage once your file transferred to the local visa office they will request you to submit.
Any idea of timelines for PCC in Bangalore? I have no clue how long it will take in Bangalore.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Initial timeline are matching with CIC timeline of ours. . ..
so fast someone please show this to NDVO officials ;D

alta.province said:
Hi guys,

I am reading some other forum discussion sites and I found out that one person (FSW 2013 applicant) from Johannesburg has already received his passport back with PR visas stamped. The time line is in his signature. His user name is Charl&Wouter.

http://www.sacanada.org/topic/17790-fsw-application-first-response/page-2

It seems that some visa offices are working faster but I can't find any official link related to instructions that says 12 months is maximum processing time for FSW 2013.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Cardsman said:
Hi Everyone (specially from NOC 2174),

Can someone tell me that how long ago was the cap reached for NOC 2174 category as published by CIC on a weekly basis. My application was received on 2nd of July 2013 and I have not yet received any word on it. The CIO have not responded on my repeated emails as well till date.

Thanks
CIC will definitely reply. They always reply in exactly 20 days. I am a 13th June applicant, sent them an email on 16 aug and received a reply on 13 sep stating my application is awaiting initial process and I will be contacted in due course. But ECAS is still not updated.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
harry911 said:
Hi Admins,

Kindly update the spreadsheet with the following details:

APPLICATION REACHED: 09:37, 16 Sep 2013
SIGNED BY: D MARGETTI

Will keep you posted on any future developments.
HAVE A NICE DAY.... :) :) :) :) :)

Cheers,
Harry
Updated and moved to row 357.
Best wishes for ur new application.