+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
lamia said:
Just take it as an advice....
Kindly try to choose a suitable manner while explaining your point of view.
No one here is having the right to give orders to the members here.
And regarding my question .... seems that you didn't get the significance.
LOL...
Since, it appears that you have not understood my post. I find it very important to clarify. I have clearly mentioned that I have few recommendations.
Now the meaning of this word as per www.m-w.com is “to present as worthy of acceptance or trial <recommended the medicine>"
You have confused the word recommend with order, which is absolutely different. It means “to command to go or come to a specified place <ordered back to the base>"
And regarding the question... I was being sarcastic. I guess you didn't get that. :)

Anyways... Please don't take this recommendation wrong. I intended to maintain the general hygiene of this forum, which I believe, I am violating now. Apologies all.

etha4u

Oct 29, 2010
Visa Office......
SGVO-PER received
NOC Code......
FSW13-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
PER:26-08-2013
[size=10pt]Dear All Forumist,

With the grace of Almighty Allah ....

I received my AOR :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8 Hours before!

Just checked email..its from SGVO and sent from a don't reply email!

Guyz, Let's hope the MR rain begins for all of US.....

NOW AFTER AOR what will they do? and will there be any change in ECAS>? Seniors, please Suggest.
[/size]

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
I STRONGLY AGREE WITH SINESTRA , BARCOMI AND JIGZYY.

What SINESTRA said was already communicated by JIGZYY,

MANY PEOPLE ARE JUST POSTING CONGRATS ON EACH AND EVERY AOR!! And proud to be CHAMPION MEMBER!!! After completig 1000 post, it is required to show some maturity here, number of post are not important , you help others are important , if you forget to say congrats then that's fine but what is required is not to forget to help other when they ask something.

Few days ago, people was congratulating just becaz of getting status of champion member, this is funny, isn't it??!! Heights of immaturity.

Also please stop wish birth day on forum , it is always good to wish as we all are now become best friend , so it is advise to wish them by sending PM.

NOw , one more thing I would like to say is creator who create the forum required few clicks so it is not like that islandbabe says is final , everyone are equal to share their idea , suggestion.

To me , Islandbabe or jigzy are great not because they create forum but because they creat tracker becaz it requires lot of efforts. If you stay on this forum for 2 days , you will come to know their efforts.
In addition to this , Rawdah,Amit,mania,and other admin, sorry I forgot name , are doing great and putting lot of efforts.

So please allow all to share their idea , suggestion to make this forum effective in terms of helping our members.

sinestra said:
LOL...
Since, it appears that you have not understood my post. I find it very important to clarify. I have clearly mentioned that I have few recommendations.
Now the meaning of this word as per www.m-w.com is “to present as worthy of acceptance or trial <recommended the medicine>"
You have confused the word recommend with order, which is absolutely different. It means “to command to go or come to a specified place <ordered back to the base>"
And regarding the question... I was being sarcastic. I guess you didn't get that. :)

Anyways... Please don't take this recommendation wrong. I intended to maintain the general hygiene of this forum, which I believe, I am violating now. Apologies all.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
fsw2174 said:
I STRONGLY AGREE WITH SINESTRA , BARCOMI AND JIGZYY.
In addition to this , Rawdah,Amit,mania,and other admin, sorry I forgot name , are doing great and putting lot of efforts.

So please allow all to share their idea , suggestion to make this forum effective in terms of helping our members.

I am glad that u took my name.
Thanks for ur generosity. :p :p 8)

Regarding this current discussion, this issue was raised by BALCANADA earlier and jigzyy created new chit chat forum. But that forum died as it was tough to follow two forums. When around 1000 members are present globally at one place, one does not have control over others.
We have to live with it and have to continue contributing what we can contribute.

Oyifien

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
Nomination.....
12-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
Med's Request
10-09-2014
Med's Done....
16-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
sinestra said:
Fellas,

This forum is growing too fast and is getting filled with unwanted information.
In the light of keeping the essence of this forum intact, I have few recommendations:
1) Please do not congratulate folks on getting a PER, AOR, etc.
2) If an application is rejected, please don't over sympathize. Indeed it is a big setback for the individual, but come to think of it, 70% of this forum is now filled with useless congratulatory and condolences.
3) Please make an attempt to go through the FAQ created by JIGSZY. Trust me, it is very simple to understand and most of your queries are answered in it.
4) Before posting a query, if you don't find answer in the FAQ, search for it using the search function on this forum or Google. If you are not able to find any info in your searches, you must post your question here.
5) If someone has posted useful information, please click on “Good” so that they get a +1 and they are motivated.
6) Avoid posting loud and large graphic files. We know you have talent, but this is not the place to show that.

I know that this may not sound pleasant, but in the end we all look forward to this forum and it will look better if it is devoid of irrelevant text.
Quite a reccomendation but don't you think that the question or information you think is irrelivant ''TO YOU'' might be of help to the next person. The founding fathers knows why the forum was created. As for the congratulatory and sympathies messages, as you and i know the pressure we subject(ed) ourselves to in the process of waiting for an answer or a reply from CIC or our agents. So if we do get a positive information and results, there should be of course happiness and joy. Likewise it's almost saying we should not be coming back with feedback, positive or negative. In a nutshell let's try to contain one another on this journey. Just my humble observation. Thanking all

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
etha4u said:

NOW AFTER AOR what will they do? and will there be any change in ECAS>? Seniors, please Suggest.
[/size]
Many congrats and Updated. :) :) :)

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
etha4u said:

[/size]
many congrats buddy :)

AOR on 10th sept or 11th ?

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
amit80203 said:

Regarding this current discussion, this issue was raised by BALCANADA earlier and jigzyy created new chit chat forum. But that forum died as it was tough to follow two forums. When around 1000 members are present globally at one place, one does not have control over others.
We have to live with it and have to continue contributing what we can contribute.
strongly agree..

thnxx fsw.. though i felt u pointed me sharply.. anyways np ;D ;D

usv

Sep 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-june-2013
sinestra said:
Hi all,

I found an interesting website that can be of some use to us.
thanks for sharing..it is quite a useful website

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
My brother,
I keep good things of people in my mind, your efforts are really great, how can I forget to write your name?!! :)
You are also right! :)

amit80203 said:

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
ebshib said:
Hi Guys,

I have received AOR from the New Delhi visa office.
Kindly update.
many congrats :)

usv

Sep 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-june-2013
felix9 said:
Friends! Need an Update ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

CC Charged 09/03/2013[/b][/color]
congrats

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
Page 2055 - Recommendations
Page 2056 - Nothing changes

testos

Sep 9, 2007
I have applied in cop Ottawa and there is a note for a month that says we are processing your application. It has been a month now. I am so worried, anybody got an info

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]London[/b]&lt;br /&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]&lt;br /&gt;App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]&lt;br /&gt;Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]&lt;br /&gt;PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]&lt;br /&gt;Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 28-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=green][b][size=7pt] Waived ISA[/size][/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=green][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
etha4u said:
[/size]
Congratulations etha..
My dates are just like yours
BUT.... London VO.... and those few letters can explain my situation.
Normaly they don't sent AOR. :( :mad: :( :mad: