+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]London[/b]<br /> <br />
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]<br />App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]<br />Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 28-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=green][b][size=7pt] Waived ISA[/size][/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=green][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
dele21 said:
Hi guys,

I made my application thru the London VO but i have just relocated to another country in Africa. Though i have received my PER. How can i inform them of my change of address? Does anyone have London VO contact?
Thanks guys
Hi dele21,

I know it shall take 5 minutes of time but will immensely benefit as every time referring to spreadsheet to look up details of a particular member in case he/she needs advice may not be practical for all .....
Even Basic info like...
1. NOC
2. Visa Office
3. App received date
4. PER received dateshall be enough..
Let me give steps on how to update for ease of all..
1. Go to profile section on top right of the forum
2. Go to "Forum Profile Information" under " Modify Profile" on the Left side panel
3. Scroll down and update Visa Office, NOC Code, App Filed (mention App filed date and PER date here if received)
4. Hit "Change Profile" to save
Advice: Leave everything else blank as it un-necessarily takes up page when you post something and everyone needs to scroll down to see next post (if you are browsing via smartphone or tablets).

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
fsw2174 said:
I have seen many new members a bit confused about the whole process as to when they can expect a PER/AOR/MR/PPR/RPRF. So just providing details and various stages in the current process.

1) CIO Sydney – Completeness check
Once your application arrives at CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada the first thing that happens is it will undergo a completeness check. This check will ensure:
- That you have included all required forms
- That any forms which have space for a signature have been signed and dated
- That you have not left any blank fields
- That you have included the correct payment fee
- That you have included all supporting documents required by both the main CIO checklist, and the visa-office specific checklist
If unsuccessful your entire application will be returned to you by regular post with a covering letter. You will not get an email notification from CIO.

2) CIO Sydney – Payment charged
If your completeness check is successful your payment will be taken. This means CIO will attempt to charge your credit card, or they will cash your banker's draft, depending on which method of payment you chose.
I would personally strongly advise using a banker's draft if possible. These are like personal cheques but they are guaranteed to clear so there can be no payment problems. Most banks will usually charge a small fee for issuing one of these.
Credit cards can be risky. Many banks and credit card issuers use automated security software and when the software sees the source from Canada it may block the transaction, which in turn could lead to your application failing and being returned.
If your payment is unsuccessful your entire application will be returned to you by regular post with a covering letter. You will not get an email notification from CIO.

3) CIO Sydney – Eligibility review
CIO then perform a complete eligibility review on your application, based on the information you have provided on your forms and they will examine your supporting documents to ensure it backs up the claims you have made.
For FSW1, they will be looking that the descriptions of your duties match the description of the NOC/s under which you are applying and will want to be satisfied that you have at least 1 year's continuous employment in at least one of the 29 in demand occupations.
For FSW2, they will need to see an AOE (Arranged Employment Opinion) or positive LMO (Labour Market Opinion) with a TWP and this must be for a job in Skill Levels 0 (Managerial) or A or B on the NOC list.
For both categories they will also assess your application against the selection criteria – age, education, work experience, adaptability, job offer and language skils etc, to ensure you have 67 points. They will use your supporting documents to convince themselves that there is sufficient proof to back up the claims you have made on your forms in these areas.
If your eligibility review is unsuccessful you will receive an email stating the reasons and your entire application will be returned to you. Since CIO have already taken payment by this point they will initiate a refund of your fees, which will likely take several months to get to you. Please note this is the last point at which you will receive a refund if your application is unsuccessful.
At this stage your ECAS status should now read “CIO eligibility review complete”.
UPDATE 18-Apr-2011: Please note that several people have been told that you do not get your application back AT ALL if your application is failed at the eligibility review stage, all you will receive is a refund for your processing fee.

4) CIO Sydney – PER issued and file transferred
If your eligibility review is successful, CIO will send you a confirmation of positive final eligiblity review. This will be by email if you specified an email on your application, otherwise they will send a letter by regular post. They will then transfer your file to the CHC/VO (Canadian High Commission/Visa Office) for further processing.
Once the file gets to the visa office (which usually takes 2 to 4 weeks) your ECAS status will read “Received by visa office”.

5) 2nd AOR from visa office
Once your application arrives at the visa office, they will sit on it for a while. When they are in a position to process it most visa offices will send you a 2nd AOR.Also some offices send by email, and others send by snail mail. There is still no need to do anything at this stage. A few visa offices, most notably London, will not send a 2nd AOR at all but will skip this and go straight to medicals, or ask for further documentation.

6) Processing begins – document background checks
Once the visa office begins processing your file they will commence with document background checks.
At this stage your ECAS status should now read “In Process” with the extra line in the detail “Your application was reviewed and we started processing on <Date>”.
This document background check will include ascertaining the authenticity of your documents, and since they use some third party companies for this it could take a varying level of time depending on your visa office, the complexity of your case, and even the speed of the individual visa officer looking at your case. They may also perform employment verification checks which will involve telephoning both you (whilst at work) and your employer to ensure you give the same answers on their questions about your employment. Only a small percentage of applicants are likely to receive employment verification. Only if they are unconvinced by any of the work experience documents you sent, or if your application is one of the random spotchecks they do to prevent fraud, will they actually perform the verification.
Visa office may request further documentation from you during the processing phase, which can come by email or snail mail. They may also ask for a few things (PCCs or fresh forms) at the same time as medicals .

7) Medical requests and RPRF fee request
Once the document background checks are completed satisfactorily, the visa office will write to you (usually by snail mail) requesting you to complete medicals and also requests RPRF (Right of Permanent Residents fee). They may also ask for updated documents such as PCCs and fresh forms at this stage. Please note that New Delhi visa office will also request passports at this stage. Most other visa offices will not request passports until they are about to finalise the application.
This will basically involve your booking medical appointments at one of the approved DMPs (Designated Medical Practicioner) throughout the country.

I hope this is informative and helpful for all new members. :)

http://get2canada.wordpress.com/the-process/

Ahem - if you are going to take my articles from my blog you might at least do me the courtesy of linking the source or crediting me for them?

It is also better to link the actual page since people can then get the updated information as its changed.

Wayne.

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]London[/b]&lt;br /&gt; &lt;br /&gt;
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]&lt;br /&gt;App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]&lt;br /&gt;Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]&lt;br /&gt;PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]&lt;br /&gt;Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
homeascanada said:
CIC please clear June application quickly.
CIC has increase processing time from 60 day to almost 80. With most of hot NOC reached CAP it should not be the case.
Lets wait and watch.........
Hi homeascanada,

Kindly try to make 10 posts then do the following, so that we can help you whenever needed:

I know it shall take 5 minutes of time but will immensely benefit as every time referring to spreadsheet to look up details of a particular member in case he/she needs advice may not be practical for all .....
Even Basic info like...
1. NOC
2. Visa Office
3. App received date
2. Go to "Forum Profile Information" under " Modify Profile" on the Left side panel
3. Scroll down and update Visa Office, NOC Code, App Filed (mention App filed date and PER date here if received)
Advice: Leave everything else blank as it un-necessarily takes up page when you post something and everyone needs to scroll down to see next post (if you are browsing via smartphone or tablets).

ckonedz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/05/2014
Nomination.....
08/09/2014
AOR Received.
19/09/2014
Med's Request
25/09/2014
Med's Done....
24/10/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13/01/2014
LANDED..........
August15!!
Dear Admin,

I have tried unsuccessfully to go through the steps provided to update my profile (to add my FSW Apps related info).
Under "modify profile" on the Left side panel, I only have access to "Profile related setting" link. In fact, the "Forum Profile Information" link do not display.

Your help is more than wecome.

Thanks in advance.

udayyy

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 june 2013
Nomination.....
PER 29 aug 2013
AOR Received.
23 oct 2013
Med's Request
9th dec 2013
Med's Done....
18th dec 2013
Passport Req..
9th dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 feb 2014
Forumites,
Please help!!!! I want to change my contact details, as presently its of my agent.
Wht is the procedure??? I have already got my PER.
PLZZZ HELP!!!
Udayyy

udayyy

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 june 2013
Nomination.....
PER 29 aug 2013
AOR Received.
23 oct 2013
Med's Request
9th dec 2013
Med's Done....
18th dec 2013
Passport Req..
9th dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 feb 2014
ckonedz said:
Dear Admin,

I have tried unsuccessfully to go through the steps provided to update my profile (to add my FSW Apps related info).
Under "modify profile" on the Left side panel, I only have access to "Profile related setting" link. In fact, the "Forum Profile Information" link do not display.

Thanks in advance.
You will have to complete your 10 post then only u will be able to unlock those settings.... ;D

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
ckonedz said:
Dear Admin,

Thanks in advance.
complete 10 post fo dat

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
udayyy said:
Forumites,
Please help!!!! I want to change my contact details, as presently its of my agent.
Wht is the procedure??? I have already got my PER.
PLZZZ HELP!!!
Udayyy
uday wen u sign in to online service there is an option change address.. have u tried clicking on dat?

also look here may b u might find sm help

http://fswp2013.wordpress.com/

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]&lt;br /&gt;App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]&lt;br /&gt;Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]&lt;br /&gt;PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]&lt;br /&gt;Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
leo1134 said:
You don't have to. I believe they updated it sometime in august. There was no change in the Generic application from 042013 to 072013 so your application will not be effected.
Hi leo1134,

Kindly do the following .... this will make life more easy.

Even Basic info like...
1. NOC
2. Visa Office
3. App received date

udayyy

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 june 2013
Nomination.....
PER 29 aug 2013
AOR Received.
23 oct 2013
Med's Request
9th dec 2013
Med's Done....
18th dec 2013
Passport Req..
9th dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 feb 2014
maina said:
uday wen u sign in to online service there is an option change address.. have u tried clicking on dat?

also look here may b u might find sm help

http://fswp2013.wordpress.com/
Thank you very much maina, will try that... ;D

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
GJG said:
Congrats Vats...Really happy for you :) ...
Dear GJG,

Kindly follow the following, so that we can help you whenever needed:

Even Basic info like...
1. NOC
2. Visa Office
3. App received date

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
markovermars said:
Guys, just a quick update, I received an email yesterday from Cairo visa office
Even Basic info like...
1. NOC
2. Visa Office
3. App received date

ckonedz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/05/2014
Nomination.....
08/09/2014
AOR Received.
19/09/2014
Med's Request
25/09/2014
Med's Done....
24/10/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13/01/2014
LANDED..........
August15!!
udayyy said:
You will have to complete your 10 post then only u will be able to unlock those settings.... ;D
Thanks for ur advice.

So, concerning me, I will complete my details after my 10th post!

ann75

Star Member
Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/2014
Doc's Request.
With application
Nomination.....
PER March 04 2014
AOR Received.
AOR May 06 2014
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
Process Started on June 12 2014
Med's Request
Aug 25 2014
Med's Done....
September 02 2014
Interview........
RPRF asked on june 13
Passport Req..
October 10 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 17 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
hello, I wanto know if anybody have an idea of the time on CIO, I send my FSW application package to CIO and was received on May 29 but still have no news and I already saw the CAP was reached, please help me and let me know any news!!! Thank You!!

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
ann75 said:
hello, I wanto know if anybody have an idea of the time on CIO, I send my FSW application package to CIO and was received on May 29 but still have no news and I already saw the CAP was reached, please help me and let me know any news!!! Thank You!!
Its 8:44 pm.. too late to call