+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
prince_of_darkness said:
Well Certainly , I don't know about what u learnt, With my knowledge and education and Experience I certainly learnt many things and I consider myself worth More than Eligible to be in Canada, Atleast worth Many others who are already there.
And u even comparing your education to a level of an ICCRC registered consultant has definitely put His/Her education to shame.
There are Millions of Fraud Immigration consultant registered with ICCRC , Please find some links below to help u digest and savor the path of deceit and mockery.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/iccrc-what-a-joke-sharing-my-experience-t109199.0.html

I know we are not friends, but it was basic etiquette to address you like that . :D
First of all, I think ICCRC does not have even a MILLION registered agents.

Secondly, I have nothing to do with agents or consultants or lawyers as I applied myself. None of my posts promotes any of them. In fact through my post I am trying to convince people to be ACTIVELY involved in their cases and try not to hire professional services as a first step. I am in fact trying to show them that it is so easy to land a complete and successful application just by following CIC official sources, guidelines, videos and forms.

Thirdly, I know a couple of good registered lawyers and consultants who work to the highest of ethical standards and are themselves very highly qualified, so there is no shame for me to compare to someone who has high standards, moral, professional and academic.

The many things you learnt through your education and experience are not really evident!!!!!Sorry to say :)

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
manish baissoya said:
Friends Any GUESS, when CiC Caps will update ?

I guess today EOD. :) :)
Yup...it is due today...

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]London[/b]<br /> <br />
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]<br />App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]<br />Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 28-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=green][b][size=7pt] Waived ISA[/size][/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=green][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
liuzhiyong_1982 said:
dear friends
today i received AOR from HK office.please help to update my records in excel.
Congrats!!!!
Today the day od AOR's

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
quietdom said:
Hello, guys.

I just received my application back. It states that the officer was not satisfied with the details in my employment certificate as it "does not provide sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation blah, blah, blah."

Now, is it safe to submit another application with a revised employment certificate? Do they make copies of our applications? I am afraid that they might see the changes and question why I submitted a different employment certificate and subsequently deny my application. I can have a revised employment certificate made and my boss have no problems regarding the same.

Thanks.

As per your MSG i understand that they have awarded insufficient points and return your apps.... Now tell me he has doubt in your Primary NOC(NOC on basis you have applied) Or any other NOC which experiance they have not counted and not awarded full points.

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
lamia said:
Congrats!!!!
Today the day od AOR's
Let's hope it rains heavily!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]London[/b]<br /> <br />
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]<br />App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]<br />Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 28-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=green][b][size=7pt] Waived ISA[/size][/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=green][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
hassanwiz17 said:
Praying for a LOT OF RAIN today for all forum brothers and sisters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D ;D ;D :D :p :p :p
Me too I would like to see all the Forumites getting relieved and happy.

quietdom

Jun 20, 2013
Davao City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-27-2013
IELTS Request
Sent With App
DD2211 said:
As per your MSG i understand that they have awarded insufficient points and return your apps.... Now tell me he has doubt in your Primary NOC(NOC on basis you have applied) Or any other NOC which experiance they have not counted and not awarded full points.
I don't think this has something to do with points. It's the specific NOC that he's talking about that my employment certificate is not that "sound" and that it lacks some elements from the NOC description. I just want to know if it is safe to submit another application with a modified employment certificate that matches closely the one in the NOC description. I just don't want to risk being banned for submitting different documents.

Thanks.

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
DD2211 said:
Hi DD2211,

Wanted to know your opinion, Do you think this applicant's application has been refused by CIO NS while assessing the application against selection criteria?

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
quietdom said:
Hello, guys.

I just received my application back. It states that the officer was not satisfied with the details in my employment certificate as it "does not provide sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation blah, blah, blah."

Now, is it safe to submit another application with a revised employment certificate? Do they make copies of our applications? I am afraid that they might see the changes and question why I submitted a different employment certificate and subsequently deny my application. I can have a revised employment certificate made and my boss have no problems regarding the same.

Thanks.
Very sad to know if they have created UCI or file number then ur application has been recorded if they did not create uci then it might be ok ,did they mention any UCI on ur refusal letter.

Nirmal

May 28, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05--2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
thevanu said:
Any forum members has got response from NDVO?
No mate, nothing after AOR. Files are getting dust on - nothing more.

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
quietdom said:
I don't think this has something to do with points. It's the specific NOC that he's talking about that my employment certificate is not that "sound" and that it lacks some elements from the NOC description. I just want to know if it is safe to submit another application with a modified employment certificate that matches closely the one in the NOC description. I just don't want to risk being banned for submitting different documents.
Thanks.
So he is talking about your primary NOC 0211, correct me if worng... And if it is so than dont manipulate your Job duties... They have details with them...

But you can take a chance with detail cover letter But again it will have a 50/50 chance and there is a chances of blak list also(As discussed with consultants)....Not worth to take this much of risk.

So check if your previous, any experiance match with anyone from current 24 occupations... if you want to apply in other NOC there will be no problem...

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
hassanwiz17 said:
First of all, I think ICCRC does not have even a MILLION registered agents. ( Once again ur following Manuals, this time written by me , LOL) As requested through my earlier post please broaden your horizon.

Secondly, I have nothing to do with agents or consultants or lawyers as I applied myself. None of my posts promotes any of them. In fact through my post I am trying to convince people to be ACTIVELY involved in their cases and try not to hire professional services as a first step. I am in fact trying to show them that it is so easy to land a complete and successful application just by following CIC official sources, guidelines, videos and forms.

Thirdly, I know a couple of good registered lawyers and consultants who work to the highest of ethical standards and are themselves very highly qualified, so there is no shame for me to compare to someone who has high standards, moral, professional and academic. ( Well good for you, in case if you need any )

The many things you learnt through your education and experience are not really evident!!!!!Sorry to say :) Atleast I never compared my education to a consultant, Well apparently, u did ;D ;) .

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nirmal said:
No mate, nothing after AOR. Files are getting dust on - nothing more.
Hey..what is your ECAS showing...Any change in status..

ati007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with the file
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
[/quote]
Dear All applicants is there any hope for the applicants of NOC 1112 of Last week of May. Please reply :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
plz read this and comment at what stage UCI is assign.

Completeness check

Once you have submitted your application, CIC will check to determine that all required application forms have been properly completed and submitted, the application processing fee has been paid, and that all requested supporting documentation has been provided.

If your application package does not meet these requirements, CIC will return it to you. No file will be created or record kept until a complete application has been submitted.

Acknowledgment of receipt: If your application is complete, CIC will begin to process it. You will be sent a letter that:

notifies you of this fact and provides you with your file number
sets out some basic instructions for contacting CIC
gives you a brief outline of future processing steps
Eligibility Review

An officer will make a final determination of eligibility of your application to determine whether your application qualifies for processing under current Ministerial Instructions, if applicable.

If your application does not qualify for processing you will be sent a letter that:

provides the reason why your application is not eligible for processing, and
confirms that a refund for the processing fee will be issued.
Processing

Review for decision
Your application will undergo a detailed review by a CIC officer. The officer will consider all the information and documentation you have provided, and will assess it against current selection criteria and admissibility requirements.
it taken from this link.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5747ETOC.asp#next